Mission #FuckSethsDad

Alright Sup Forums, rev up those twitter engines. We're going to push some hashtags to call out Seth Rich's dad for trying to silence Hannity.

#FuckSethsDad
#SethsDadIsACuck
#SethsDadCantStopUs
#GodBlessSeanHannity
#HisNameWasSethRich

you are pathetic...

we gain nothing from attacking the family. that is a very shill thing to suggest. prove me wrong. retract now

We cannot let a cuck like him silence THE TRUTH.

/ourguy/ Sean Hannity is risking his career for this story and Seths dad is trying to sabotage it.

We need to be there for Hannity.

We win if we expose him. Plain and simple.

Seths dad is playing politics and we can not let Sean fight this battle alone.

And your hashtags will help... how...?

saged
cut this kind of thread out.

FAMILY HAS LIKELY BEEN CO-OPTED BY BRAD BAUMAN, THE FAMILY [DNC-FUNDED] "SPOKESMAN". FEEL BAD FOR THE FAMILY. KEEEEEEP DIGGGING!!!

BAUMAN HAS A FAMILY FOUNDATION, SOMEONE FROM MEDIA MATTERS SITS ON THE BOARD. ALL CONNECTED. FAMILY HAS BEEN PSY-OPTED TO DNC.

Because we can get it trending and it will show that WE, the masses, stand with Hannity.

You will never get "fuck this or that" or "This or that is a cuck (cock)" trending on twitter, think a little... baka

If this isnt proof of shareblue I dont know what is.

fucking leave shareblue

make sure you get a lot of nazi profile pics on your tweets and shit

always good for redpilling normies

Say David Brock, everybody knows who he is here.

>attacking the family
>pretending you arent a shill for doing this
Pls go

you should fuck off right now. I am only warning you once before we don't forgave nor forgotten

Hey Brock, short-staffed today?

He lost a son.

He just wants it to be over so he can get closure. He doesn't give a fuck about your political agenda or trying to make his son a Neo Nazi martyr he's a Jew for goodness sakes.

Just ignore him.

hint: lurk longer before trying to post. your egregious use of the word "cuck" makes you stick out like a sore thumb

OP is definitely an actual shill whoever he is

Sage

I guarantee WaPo is going to run this despite the false flag being so goddamn obvious.

Is your end goal to taint " his name was Seth rich" and "stand with hannity", by posting a sage post associating those with anti rich dad pound signs that will be spread by your people?
. What is, this laying the ground for, is a new attack coming?

while we have an actual shill here for once, hopefully mods don't delete this before I can backtrace his ip using my sources in the cyberpolice

Pretty sure you're the shareblue shill you cuck. It's time to start fighting the good fight and this must be done.

This shareblue infiltration attempt is atrocious. I feel trolled by how bad this is

We cannot let emotions interfere with exposing the truth.

His parents are garbage. I hate them, and I'm glad their kid is dead. Seth was a faggot liberal. Nothing of value was lost.

Someone find out who this faggot OP is please

where is the evidence that Seths dad is against this? as far as I've seen they've been supportive of people in search of the truth.

Get fucked shareblue.

>this must be done
Hannity can survive if he gets the boot off fox. This won't help find the truth. Try harder, shill.

>calling someone a cuck makes you stand out
>egregious
fucking shills get off our board

This is a Shariablue thread trying to make the "alt right" look like monsters

Sage

everyone should be trying before this 404s, faggots stop saging or reporting, we have a legit shill for once, we can take advantage of this

Man this is obvious it's shareblue trying to make us look as evil as possible. Fuck off OP. We're not going after his parents even though you're doing your best to trick us into it. You shifty fucking heebs.

Seths parents are DNC hostages. This is a shill trying to get us to attack his family. None of us are down with this idea.

Nice try ShareBlue you disgusting fucks.

Shill thread

Sage

This is a horrible idea. Period.

too soon :-(

kys
sage

holy shit, look all this shariablue shills in this thread

You're going too far and this will backfire on you spectacularly. Imagine the headline:
>>Alt Right terrorists harass grieving family

This is a shill thread

sage

Then why did you bump the thread you stupid fucking faggot

What the fuck is wrong with you William Legate?

Leave his parents out of it.

What did his dad do that's so wrong?

that was the plan.

High school grad Sean Hannity was wrong on this one guys

hard to believe I know, but it's best to drop it

This Seth Rich guy really was quite an amazing gent. To hack the DNC he was able to get a hold of the windows variant SeaDaddy implant which up until now had been the prime intrusion vector for the Russian FSB, quite an achievement for a low level staffer!

What do you expect from a jew. Look at his dad, he looks like a rabbi. They are probably actors and the whole thing is a a made up story to troll the goy.

This thread screams bait.

>active on twitter
Twitter is for niggers you massive faggot

Umm...no, you disgusting shill. Your D&C tactics are shit, try harder faggot.

good lord, Shareblue shill

you really ARE evil

How much money have you sold your soul for?

Obvious false flag is obvious.

>hint:
>lurk 'longer'
>don't say cuck!
REEEEE stop shitting up this board shill