New leak says up to 6.6m migrants waiting to cross to Europe from Africa

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/23/66m-migrants-waiting-cross-europe-africa-report/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_tw

>Europe could face a new wave of migrant arrivals this summer, a leaked German government report has warned. Up to 6.6m people are waiting in countries around the Mediterranean to cross into Europe, according to details of the classified report leaked to Bild newspaper.

>They include more than 2.5m in North Africa waiting to attempt the perilous crossing by boat. Angela Merkel’s government has not commented on the report, which the newspaper says was marked for internal use only.

>It says 1m are waiting in Libya, where smugglers use small and often unseaworthy boats to carry migrants to outlying Italian islands. Another 1m are waiting in Egypt, 430,000 in Algeria, 160,000 in Tunisia, and 50,000 in Morocco. Others are waiting in transit countries along the route, with up to 720,000 in Jordan.

>The manifesto will include plans for “those who are rescued from drowning” while attempting the crossing to be returned to where they set out, according to Bild. The German chancellor, Angela Merkel, is currently riding high in the opinion polls, discontent at her “open-door” refugee policy behind her.

>But any repeat of the chaotic scenes of 2015 could threaten her chances of re-election. More than 50,000 migrants have arrived in Italy by boat so far this year, an increase of 45 per cent compared to last year, though still far fewer than in 2015. More than half are reportedly economic migrants from Nigeria, Bangladesh, Guinea, Cote d’Ivoire and the Gambia.

Seriously, what will it take for Europeans to wake up?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
rt.com/news/382706-african-migrants-millions-europe/
youtu.be/VywKJSglL24
reuters.com/article/us-eu-hatespeech-socialmedia-idUSKBN18J25C
dailycaller.com/2017/03/21/eu-official-well-force-members-to-accept-refugees/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-02/eu-threatens-member-states-fines-over-failure-accept-160000-syrian-refugees
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/25/juncker-vows-eu-open-borders-always/
ukiphillingdon.com/?p=24493
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>leak
>implying we didn't know about it

>Seriously, what will it take for Europeans to wake up?
never. not as long as these people exist

That is good news. Civil war cannot happen soon enough.

If another wave comes this year like in 2015, its the end of EU. Mark my words, they won't be able to steadily influx 6 gorillion. I can't wait for the chaos desu.

Oh these are the ones they expect to do in Poland and Hungary I guarantee it before I even read what the post says

It doesn't matter if they do wake up.

They are unarmed. Docile. Compliant.

They couldn't rebel if they wanted to.

The police and military are in on it. Massive repurcusssions for anyone who tries to challenge the agenda.

As much as I hate to say it, unless Europeans can somehow get organized and armed, they are pretty much fucked.

I like how the shitskins are rounding themselves up for the death camps. Whites wont even have to leave their own countries to genocide millions of sandniggers.

Just send them to Germany. Merkel is the one who made this mess.

>New leak says up to 6.6m migrants waiting to cross to Europe from Africa
I miss you, Momar Ghadafi
may your amazon bodyguards continue to fuck you in heaven into sainthood

im a quarter nigger do I get purged?

Is it because China is buying up African land and kicking niggers off of it?

Is your guest room ready? My friend Bubakar here is impatient.

yes
the polish deathcamps are waiting for you hansbdul

Demographic Replacement to Destabilize Europe.

Creates enough of a Crisis to justify making & deploying the EU Army to keep the EU together.

(Order by/from Chaos)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

maybe, we get the darkest and concentrated populations first. If you act white you might be spared, if you allow us to bleach your descendants(if you have any)

This is what they're coming for. They'll get it too if Europe doesn't wake the fuck up.

I was listening to NPR this morning (I like to keep tabs on my enemies) and they were talking about how in Germany the army was looking for far right groups to prosecute. They find them all the time as it's a common place for far right minded men to find themselves. I wish we could go liberate Europe again but in a way I think Europe needs to burn completely as a sign to white people that multiculturalism is a failed ideology. In the same way that the fall of Hitler was supposed to mean that Nationalism was a failed ideology. We're swinging back to the other side on that pendulum my friend. I'm ready for what should happen next.

>the polish deathcamps are waiting for you hansbdul
oh shit the myths are real.

BIG MONEY GUYS

1.1 for each dead Jew

what happens if I inpregnate a aryan women?

rt.com/news/382706-african-migrants-millions-europe/

>“Africa finds itself in a dire situation – agriculture shrinks because of desertification, Nigeria and Niger are suffering from poverty, and Somalia is marred by chaos and civil war,” Tajani stated.

>“If we fail to resolve the central problems of African nations, 10, 20 or even 30 million migrants will come to the European Union in the next 10 years.”

>To prevent this scenario from happening, Europe must pour billions worth of investments and “develop a long-term strategy,” Tajani said. Otherwise, “Africa risks becoming a Chinese colony, but the Chinese need only natural resources, they’re not interested in stability.”

>The comprehensive interview comes on the heels of the so-called ‘migration summit’ held between European and North African interior ministers in Rome last week. One year after a controversial refugee deal with Turkey to stem influx of migrants crossing the Aegean Sea to Greece, the EU is now seeking to reach a similar pact with war-ravaged Libya, despite intense criticism from human rights

BOHICA

Burn the coal, pay the toll

china gets the rocks
europe gets the scientists, engineers and doctors
i'd say it's a bargain

Can someone post that YouTube video showing Sea Watch boats via satellite tracker entering Libyan oceans(illegal) to actually help smuggle the refugees in? Can't find it myself.

Hahahaahaahaha they're not even hiding it anymore

These 'refugees' just want to come into Europe for the gibsmedat and easy ride to life.

Hahahhaahaha All of Europe is fucked ahhahaahaaaahnahahahahah

wow #milf

On the bright side, if they're muslims they will scare the jews away

You could have stopped this...
Why didn't you listen...

This is insane

Yeah, they save innocent people from drowning. Those absolute madmen...

So they'll have managed to destroy your country without having to live with the consequences of it because they'll be protected in their safe space in Israel.

That's what the Zionists want. They want all the Jews to go back to Israel, while they destroy rival nations from within with mass immigration, degeneracy, and infighting between racial, political, religious, etc. groups (divide & conquer)

SIX POINT SIX

MILLION

RAPE DICKS

Technically speaking all of africa is waiting, just some are at the front of the invasion.

hahaha
i really hope europe will get flooded by niggers and inbreed arabs, which will make me laughing for sure
they just deserve it

WHY
IS
THIS
NOT
BEING
CONSIDERED
AN
INVASION

FUCK

I say we give Africa to the chinks and let them exterminate the natives.
For fuck's sake, though, we don't they SHOOT THE DAMN BOATS?!

If that's their only purpose, they should be bringing them back to where they come from.

Time to blast Italy , or it will be no future for none

One for each of the 6m, plus interest.

>6 million people fit in a fucking IKEA boat
WHAT

YES
COME MY FELLOW CITIZENS OF THE WORLD
OUR NICE REGION IS WAITING FOR YOU

Soros pls go. They send "economic migrants" and "refugees" (invaders) from Africa to Europe constantly.

Most of them are in no danger of drowning until they leave the shore, it's smuggling and a facilitated invasion, and all illegal. The ones who are actually in danger of drowning should at best be sent back to Africa

>Bangladesh

lol how the fuck do they travel so far and why do you morons let them in

get on my level, pic very related

The Muslims have also been stashing guns and burying them for years waiting for the right moment. Now they are shipping in their armies. The military and police are severely outnumbered. People are fucking stupid. All Muslims need to be killed.

Simply armageddon , civil war in no time

IT
IS
DESIRABLE

>TFW east europe
Im gonna enjoy the wiew. RIP frogs and germs

it will be like starship troopers, the enemy not being the bugs but the migrants, it will be a dirty war, a nasty war, a migrant war
replace the bugs with migrants and you get the picture
youtu.be/VywKJSglL24

I've seen plenty of somali women who look great but jesus christ all the somali men are inbred looking mongrels.

What if we just didn't let them in? I know it's a completely crazy idea, but it might just work.

the logistical data to stop all of these impending terror attacks is incalculable

Shiiiiet maybe Africa will actually be pretty nice in 50 years after the Chinese become the majority and start laying down infrastructure.

Waiting?

What, are they waiting at a bus stop with pre-paid tickets?

Fuck them and fuck everyone who is helping or supporting them.

>Europe must

What do you call someone who opposes rape and murder?
Racist.

Hope the Campi Flegrei volcano is going to erupt as soon as possible

Muslims could easily take over Europe right now if they wanted to.

I'm not saying there are more Muslims than Europeans,

>you're only 60%!!!!

but that the Europeans aren't willing or able to fight back.

Time is on their hands, so they're waiting for the right moment.

Can eurobros elaborate on why the fuck you guys tolerate and allow this to happen? Like how can you work in the government and just be ok with the rape of your country? Makes me proud to be from Poland. I would be ashamed to be German or French and see my cucked govt and shitizens just be ok with the destruction of hunneds of years of culture and pride. Fuck you guys for letting it happen...enjoy your black monkey culture in the future

see
>...perilous crossing by boat.
>...smugglers use small and often unseaworthy boats to carry migrants to outlying Italian islands.
>The manifesto will include plans for “those who are rescued from drowning” while attempting the crossing to be returned to where they set out, according to Bild.

How can a taxi service provided by humanitarian groups, which are backed by European governments be perilous? They don't send them back either.

The destruction of the white race is clearly the plan here.

Anyone that believes that population decline is the reason behind this is a fucking retard.

Europe is overpopulated as it is. Bringing in hordes of jungle bunnies to shit out dozens of mud babbies each is a transparent lie.

Remember goy, if you are not supportive of the destruction of the white race then you a NAZI.

The diversity is just beautiful, I'm envious of 'your' girls ;)

I can't wait to see the Eiffel Tower fall.

send them to germany please

Guys, this thread is not being bumped by new posters.

wtf

Compulsory vasectomies for quadroon and asian males if they choose to stay in western/European nations.

bump test

If we fill our country with even more africans, i will move. Arabs are subhuman filth, but africans are literaral animals. You cant even have a civilized conversation with most of them. These people are dangerous.

Imagine being this much a cuck

He will pay for that!

Because we're the niggers, how can anyone stand up to Brussels when small nations like yours and my former homeland cant wait to get some of those EU handouts instead of saying fuck the EU and dropping out. There gonna have majmune swinging from every tree in Jugoslavia if we don't put up some resistance. Unfortunately our people are not as based as we think, only the older generation

Shhhhhiiiiiiiiieeeeeettttt

Me too, it's an ugly piece of shit anyway

there's just too many paths and people
and 99% of them go from conflict zone A to conflict zone B to conflict zone C, etc -> so it's difficult to do anything until they emerge from libya

>written in 2007

>Africa risks becoming a Chinese colony, but the Chinese need only natural resources, they’re not interested in stability.”
Sooo??? why the fuck is this our problem?!

So, when are you going to send them all back?

A lot of them have been brainwashed with Frankfurt School, self-destructive leftist ideology from birth. They've learned to see "racism" as the greatest evil, that whites have been evil throughout history, nationalism is evil, "equality" is more important than self-preservation and keeping your culture and caring about your country and race, we are all one race the human race, feminism is good, immigration is good, diversity is our greatest strength and "cultural enrichment", etc. Critical theory is all mandated through public schools, and in Europe it's all enforced through big government.

And then it's like Canada and the US, the media and government are all owned by the same globalists who hide information about demographics, about migrant crime that spend all their time talking about "racist", "white supremacist" boogeymen, etc. Basically 24/7 propaganda telling them about great this "diversity" is without showing it from what it really is.

A lot of them don't even know what's happening, and their governments crack down on "hate speech", guns, and any attempt at doing anything about it.

This was the EU's response to the terrorist act that killed 20+ children yesterday.

reuters.com/article/us-eu-hatespeech-socialmedia-idUSKBN18J25C
>EU states approve plans to make social media firms tackle "hate speech

They're surrounded by a government, corporations and media that all pushing for their collecive death, willingly, and will try to suppress any resistance through brainwashing, force and disinfo.

But I'm hope all the nonsense lately is waking a lot of them up, after Brexit, the Italian referendum and Le Pen getting more than twice the numbers she got in 2002.

That picture with the newspaper stand was taken days before Macron won the election by the way.

They were going all out with the propaganda.

dailycaller.com/2017/03/21/eu-official-well-force-members-to-accept-refugees/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
>EU Official: We’ll Force Members To Accept Refugees

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-02/eu-threatens-member-states-fines-over-failure-accept-160000-syrian-refugees
>But despite the violence that seems to follow Europe's growing migrant population, European Migration Commissioner Dimitris Avramopoulos says that member states are falling short of fulfilling "their duty" to help international refugees. As such, Avramopoulos has threatened economic penalties as early as September for states that refuse to accept their 'fair share' of 160,000 Syrian refugees currently residing in Italy and Greece

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/25/juncker-vows-eu-open-borders-always/
>EU Commission President Juncker: No Matter How Bad Migrant Crisis, Terrorism Gets, We’ll Never Give Up On Open Borders

ukiphillingdon.com/?p=24493
>The EU says ” There can be no democratic choice against the European treaties”

Send them back to Libya then you cuck.

How can you say that being like Africa makes you a better country with a straight face? Furthermore, how can anyone that doesn't have a pea brain believe that?

Kill yourself faggot. They can be doctors and engineers in their nigger countries.

why can't a bomb go off there for once

Search for ngo ferry on JewTube.

"Developing nations," huh? Is this the PC term for African shitholes?

AND THAT'S A GOOD THING

A radical proposition, but who knows what could happen.