Sup Forums likes to hate mooslims but how do you explain this?

Sup Forums likes to hate mooslims but how do you explain this?

Irrevocably BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yOTsMHTwshg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm definitely #WithHer now. Come on fellow 'pedes we need to unite under Hillary Clinton. It was #HerTurn!

>implying /ppl/ supports these things.

Sup Forums

>implying that Sup Forums supports interventionist politics
Fuck off, muslims should try to explode in american military bases or government buildings if they hate drone attacks so much, but it seems they'd rather be a bunch of cowards and kill innocent people instead.

really gets those almonds activated

Not enough bombs

I a willing to bet the explosion in OPs photo is from a car bomb.

>WE'RE AT WAR
YEAH NO SHIT
DONT LET ENEMY SOLDIERS INTO OUR COUNTRIES

Amen brother
Sup Forums always goes mysteriously quiet when they get BTFO this badly

>Israel creates terrorists groups like Al-Qaeda and Isis to change the West's opinion of Islam
>Once the People don't like Muslims, Israel has America bomb Muslim countries to encourage the Muslim people to hate American people
>Then, the Jew opens our borders and mixes Muslims with Western peoples
>Hate pursues hate
its all a Jewish trick.

>brother
kebab scum go back home
europe is not for you

>All (((we))) do is invade their country, drone strike their women and children, etc.
ftfy
I mean ffs, one of the examples you have is literally create a (((central bank)))
what more explanation do you need?

>Muslims definitely didn't do the same shit they're doing now 1500 years ago

their prophet told them in around 500-600AD to smite our heads, so it's self defense.

Do you think any fucking sane white person gives a fuck about the middle east enough to actually condone this? Do you think we voted for civilian not insurgents to die? Most people don't give a half a fuck about the middle east, but our retarded leaders can't leave them alone, so when we say, "what did we ever do to them?" We mean, "what did our PEOPLE not OUR LEADERS do". I know people like to think we have a lot of choice on what happens with foreign affairs but the fact of the matter is, we couldn't have any less control. Our retarded world leaders are too busy playing 4684388d underwater upside-down chinese checkers to give a fuck. And when muslim PEOPLE attack, rape, bomb, and murder our PEOPLE, not their LEADERS, the muslim people themselves, yeah we sort of wonder what the fuck it has to do with us. I'm not gonna pretend muslims never drew a short stick, but individual white folks didn't have a fucking thing to do with it.

Also SAGED

Tell us, how many ME countries had been invaded by the US before 9/11?

Are you... Are you retarded?

Islam came into existence in the 7th century and took whatever it has from Christians and Jews. There is no "their" anything.

fucking this

Fuck the american federal gov and the fucking kike cocksucksers that own.

Down to the last, three in the head and two in their filthy black hearts

Muslims are overrepresented in crime rate, welfare, unemployment rate...
Terrorism is just a plus

>bombing their women and children
>women

>thinking i care about women more than men

>And when muslim PEOPLE attack, rape, bomb, and murder our PEOPLE, not their LEADERS, the muslim people themselves, yeah we sort of wonder what the fuck it has to do with us

So, our LEADERS go over and fight the war? Or is it our people who do that? Last I checked, it wasn't Bush kicking in doors in Ramadi. THAT is why the muslim people attack out people. The leaders may have ordered it, but it is our people who do it.

> Destroy a nations gov

> Rile up antiwhite sentiment by doing so

> Have cuck politicans open borders to the people whos gov you just fucked

> People that come to your nation hate you and become thugs

This is just genius

Nobody can argue against this. Ironically, though, it's a strong argument for refusing to let Muslims migrate into your country.

This.

neurons almost got fired

Are you? Answer the question.

If you think long term, eventually the world's oil will start to run low. When it does, sandniggers will wish they had gotten their shit together and accepted the puppet government now instead of being eradicated like vermin in the future when countries that got their shit together come to take the land.

It's mostly their distaste of pork that irks me. Fuck me, who know how many mudsllimes would chill the fuck out if they were fed bacon every once in a while.

Are you fucking kidding? Do you know anything about how many 'interventions' took place with the help of the CIA around the Middle East, toppling """"dictators"""" (read: people Israel didn't like) or whoever didn't dance to the Jew tune?
Fuck you, die in a fire.

I think that's where OP meant this conversation to go.

Western countries are democracies, it is supposed that the people have the power to determinate who will be elected. It makes sense to consider the people responsible for the actions of their leaders.

Yeah, that's why they occupied Spain and the Balkans, that's why Charles Martel needed to drive them out of France.
Because of the drone strikes.

Go ahead and try to say no to the military when the demand something. You're going to be met with your lively hood ruined. It would be nice if every soldier just up and said "no" but the truth is our military has a lot of control over our soldiers. Do you really think EVERY american soldier wants to be raising hell in buttfuckistan? No, they'd rather be at home with their families. Shut the fuck up you goddamn idiot.

HEY IF THEY HATE THE WEST BECAUSE OF THESE REASONS THEN MAYBE WE SHOULDNT BE LETTING THEM IN

So what do you suggest? Voting for Hillary Clinton who all but promised to double down on the bombing but at least she did photo ops with a bunch of feminists and as we all know that fixes everything?

>Do you really think EVERY american soldier wants to be raising hell in buttfuckistan

Not every single one, but most of them, yes. Most people joined the military specifically to deploy.

So what? They would all be killing each other any way, at least this way we can use them until it's not fun anymore. Then we walk away and let them all kill each other, then take out or use up the victor of that fight.

Like..what the US does?
Droning weddings is not much different than bombing concerts, is it?
Fix your 3rd grader's attempt at logics.

Mate, the act that leaders do when they want to get elected is just that, an act. Once their in as long as they don't break any major rules, they make almost anything they want happen. Sorry you just figured this out. "Democracy" is a fucking meme to make us feel free, and to make us feel like we have a choice.

>HEY IF THEY HATE THE WEST BECAUSE OF THESE REASONS THEN MAYBE WE SHOULDNT BE LETTING THEM IN

And maybe we should stop giving them those reasons to hate us...

Missing propping up and protecting Israel.

Just like the only thing the burger Monroe doctrine has resulted in the USA getting tacoed, Europe/Murica's meddling in the Middle East just got Western Europe Kebabed and blacked.

It wasn't just a photo op, it was a selfie op and it was empowering you misogynous pig.

>Poland
>christian af
>not involved in the ME
>number of terrorist attacks: 0
Makes you think.

You're wrong, kike. Until the cunt Shillary got Gaddafi killed, Libya was peaceful and safe. Each time the kikes intervene, it CAUSES the instability.

>"drone strikes their woman and children"
Clearly created by a cross-eyed, shit-smelling, inbred Muslim fuck. They're lucky we allow them to live on our earth in the first place.

tell it to reddit, faggot
the genocide of religious/fascist peoples, (middle easterns ARE fascists) is the drive of the liberal agenda.
and btw, nigger, (((we)) dont just do this to muslims, Christians get it too

They bomb their own countries. This is about ideology. There's more muslim terrorism in the ME.

>kikes muh
More like the industrial military complex keeping it cooking.

Yeah and we're fighting ISIS. When Trump bombed syria earlier this year, nobody but him and the military got a say in it. Lots of people at my school, even other Trump supporters we're all wondering the what the fuck he is doing. Also the amount of soldiers we actually have deployed is far less than 10,000. There are millions of angry muslims in europe trying to seek revenge on people who have fuck all to do with their situation.

>steal their resources

We literally pay them for their oil.

Christians have been defending themselves against Islam since 7th century, their hatred, agression and expansionism are nothing now. It's also the american deep state and the globalists the ones waging war in the Middle East, not the modern European and American nationalists who are very isolationist and are against such interventions.

1 post by this id

Another brainless faggot thinking left or right matters. Just suck it up like a big boy and admit the West fucked up by invading these shit-holes. It doesn't mean we have to accept refugees. Have some god damn dignity, you spineless husk of an arthropod.

same thing, you dumb shit adolf

don't you realise who has been running the world since you shitheads lost the war against this jewed out country?

Kebab culture belong to Kebab shitholes. I never decided to go to war with Kebabs, so I care they go at war on my soil with us.

Because the middle-east was one big happy family before the white devil came right?

t. millenial retard
kill yourself

>There are millions of angry muslims in europe trying to seek revenge on people who have fuck all to do with their situation.
And there are millions of angry Americans who think we should invade and conquer the ME.

> A wild plantain appears!

Why are us DomNatSocs always the most redpilled sonsabitches on this site hermano?

>responsible for my PS4
>building up a germany from the ashes
Thanks, kikes?

>we resist
>By massacring kids at concerts and Christmas markets

The noble Islamic warrior , everyone
The noble, underdog and rebel

Libshits and muzzies need time collectivley necked, first among them the spastic who made the OP image

This. If a 200 year old country is obliterating your 1500 year old empire it says a lot about you.

This, basically.

First comes "patriotism", followed immediately by "tolerance". It's pure political rope-a-dope on white western countries, by an international political and economic class that disdains both east and west equally.

The people that need to be rounded up and carted off to mass graves are here, not in the 'stans. Then we have a strong border, no more mass immigration, no more arguments.

can't believe you're in the same country hitler ruled

It actually was much more...predictable before

Do you think the Germany they rebuilt was for the benefit of the Nazis? HAHAHAHA
Look at your country. Take a good look and tell me they rebuilt it for 'your people'.

Kek

lel, Hillary would have bombed far more mussies by now. You're a dope if you really think either political party is in favor of stopping the "wars" in the middle east.

Just accept that Islam is meaningless. It's not hard.

I mean, aside from the very few actual redditors from t_d, the rest of us already support Hillary and hate Drumpf.

You know we're just pretending to like Drumpf so pol can turn against him, right?

Don't start associating Pedes with Hillary, please, you'll ruin our hard work.
Thanks.

>white people MADE arabs terrorists guise!

How convenient. They're not responsible for any of their actions because white people exist... Really strudels my noodle.

Thanks for redeeming americans to me.

Well unlike your third-world empire we are doing pretty fine, don't you think?
You seem to mistake corporates in general with jews. I don't see jews running Volkswagen or Rheinmetall, do you?

>1 post by this id

Why the fuck is everybody respoding to shitty bait threads like these? at least have the fucking courtesy to sage this shit.

Iraq invades Kuwait
Kuwait and Saudi Arabia calls for help
US responses
kicks Saddam's ass
OBL gets pissed at infidels in his holy homeland and attacking a Muslim country
OBL sets forward 9-11
West is now pissed and decided to fuck up these mudlslimes.

And who started all this shit again?

Can't believe you suck Hitler cock without even speaking our language, young degenerate.
Gas yourself, pls.

Except that the terrorists are usually born in the UK and have never even been to the countries we (wrongly) invaded.
Their toxic ideology plants the seeds, all it takes is an ackbar to tell them "do it"

So, everyone forgets about the first Gulf War, and the fact that we have had puppet leaders there pre-9/11?

You started it by genociding the Indians.

hahahahaahahahhahhahhaahahahaahahahahahaha
(You) must be 18 to post here

sage
Op is a fag

>We
You seem to not understand how the modern game works. It's okay, you germans aren't total fuckwits (I hope), maybe one day you'll work it out.
You don't see Jews running those companies. You do realise when we say Jews on Sup Forums, we don't mean the literal hooknose, skull-cap cunts in Israel alone, right? We mean those who are part of their world order, or those who the actual Ashkenazi cunts have let become part of their world order. It's become a general term. Hence why I say you really need to understand the modern game.

Whether their hatred is justified is irrelevant.

Letting hordes of people who hate you into your countries is just fucking retarded. Only liberals support this.

Yes. The US must atone for its sins. The time has come. You can try to deny it or refuse it, but you will be seen as a pariah, meaning that our plan work.

You do know that the CIA trained Osama-Chan?

Remove kebab.

Ad hominem
>Germany thinking it has any credibility in foreign affairs.
I hope you feel atoned for your white guilt someday... Pussy

im pretty sure all of them

(((WE)))

>Ya so let's bomb them then flood them into our countries that'll work, at the very least I'll appear as a moral human being hurr durr I'm so tolerant and more intelligent than rural and suburban retards

It has become a lame excuse for losers like you.
Your oversimplifications amuse me.

A million civilians died in the Iraq war. 20 people is a drop in the bucket. Also this is what happens when you corner an animal. It's obvious these people are desperate.

We have a thing here where rather than disavowing the government, we internalize it and can't rationalize the evil, so we just troll with " ;^) "-like comments about how we're glad whatever we're being criticized for happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=yOTsMHTwshg

White guilt? For the clusterfuck your country is producing since decades?
Manage puberty and report back.

Obviously no one can predict the future, but past actions are here to be seen : Hillary the cheerleader of the Libyan civil war and the Syrian civil war got half the votes; Cameron was the prime minister of the UK at the time, and won an election.

Those countries that we've done that shit to house other religious groups, albeit minorities (but still numbering in the hundreds of thousands). If this was merely a political rebellion, then we should expect attacks from those same religious minorities as well, even if they're less frequent, since they're just as affected. But there have been none. It's all Muslims.