Libertarians

>Libertarians

snek bread?

>civil rights
I didnt know that the govt gets to decide what a right or not.

No wait I did know that, no thanks to women and niggers we all got stripped of natural rights in favor of govt approved civil rights.

Fuck leftists.

ITT: OP conflates libertarianism with anarchism.

>allow businesses to trample on the rights of others
It's against the law for businesses to kill you. It's against the law for businesses to enslave you. It's against the law for businesses to steal your property.

Nice try statist faggot

define civil rights.

oh look, a retard
>taxation is theft
>we are not anarchy! we want a government!

But those are buns not bread.

>OP's imaginary girlfriend's boyfriends

This. What's so hard to understand about letting businesses do what they want int he free market except what actively infringes on the rights of others. It's not an either or proposition.

Fuckin idiots, man. How do they expect to oversee authoritarian rule if they're not even smart enough to get their meme shit together.

>pretzel
>bread
pick insulin

>Right wingers

Libertarians are not concerned with civil rights. Government does not get to dictate if private practice discriminates. Market forces dictate that.

trampling on others' rights is bad for business

This is too stupid to argue point by point. So many incorrect assertions.

Only a collectivist could call this evidence.

>ideology is "based on individualism"
>call everyone who disagrees with you on anything a "collectivist"

So many lies in there and assertions I have never heard of though.

conservashits BTFO

You don't get it? It's specifically made as a mirror of the picture you just posted. Neither of them contain actual arguments, they just act like people of similar-ish beliefs are all the same person.

Pretty much this.
Similar to this argument:

>Not every even number ends in two
>But every number that ends in two is an even number

So maybe not that similar, but you get the idea. It's not an argument.

Again, you made so many mistakes, what right winger would say no to burning your own property? And who here claims bin laden did 9/11, it was either the jews or the govt since 2004. You made a bad list that is not fit for Sup Forums, try reddit.

I don't know any Libertarian that thinks equality under the law doesn't apply to business.

Libertarians and Anarcho-capitalists will ultimately give their souls to the Jews. For now, they are cute, naive and fun to have around.