The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable...

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn’t have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve these things in your real life, then you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because if you can't make anything of your own, individual life, then how can you think you'll be able to make a real difference for the race, for the lives of many?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don't. Things aren’t as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunity that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

fresh shit finally!

>i selected cars AND road signs

>Kepp the white race
Start to eliminate Mudslims who disturb this system?

Damn Germany, don't you guys get raided for posting hate speech on the internet?

I thought so too. They're borderline Russia. Going to get disconnected from the internet just for commenting on Yahoo!.

Seriously good point. If you can't be successful IRL, you are basically LARPing around here... in other news, exactly as it has always been on /pol

I just want to add:
Stop giving views to "anti-feminist", "alt-right" Youtubers who talk about how women need to have more children, etc, when the person giving this advice is childless, e.g. Lana Lokteff, Blonde In The Belly of the Beast, Rage After Storm, etc.

I don't have time to keep my life in order. I have a huge back catalog of anime and videogames to get through.

Am I only guy who either wants giant tits or no tits? I hate these in-between girls.

>tfw 24 yo virgin
>last time you had friends in elementry school

is there a rason for me to continue?

Why are her legs so short?

>tfw I'll never get the taste of such pussy.

I feel you my girlfriend has just B, feels bad man

If you're feeling suicidal, at least go death by combat in the Middle East.

i dont have enaugh coaurage to not oversleep till noon

giant tits age like shit. yeah they're great for the 10 years girls are in their prime and then it's all sag and liver spots.

Reminder this is what the average Trump Sup Forums poster looks like

i'm more interested in the hatchet. it's not a husqvarna, not carbon steel. looks stainless. maybe a marbles?

Yeah man, stop caring about females for a bit and just be the best version of you that you can be. The world is going to shit and we need every able bodied white man to help clean up the mess once shit hits the fan. I believe in you,Poland

Learn game n russian an hit up goa

No, just the ones dumb enough to share pictures of themselves here

>giant tits age like shit
lmao you haven't seen mature big tits in your life faggot

little tits age much worse

Goa, India?

These bullshit threads annoy the hell out of me. You will change nothing just by being a successful, hardworking slave.
And I know, I'm in the top 1%, you are still a slave once you reach this situation.
The one and only task that we have is deporting all jews to the Middle East and ending all influence of them on our civilisation.
We cannot coexist with them, they will destroy us from within.