I want off this timeline

I want off this timeline

>Gaiman

Gayman wants to get thrown off a roof by Muzzies

w-what? why?

What is the cheese cake factory menu?

whatever here's the headlines, Trump is a racist, you'll keep eating it up fuck you, is this news? It is now motherfucker

Its a menu at a popular chick restaurant. Girls think its fancy and love to take pictures of their food there.

It's basically the length of a novel. But yeah I don't get this

Cheesecake Factory is some gay restaurant where they serve cheesecakes.
This is one of those reddit ''haha, famous people reads some dumb shit haha'' thing, like Morgan Freeman reading the lyrics of What Does the Fox Say.

This is our gay culture in [current year], and I am ashamed that I understand what these nutjobs are on about.

It's a restaurant in burger land.

reminder that gaiman is a kike

his wife is a cunt too

for the uninformed, it's basically a light novel

like 15 pages and shit

pic related

His wife is a degenerate piece of trash. Not even talented.

Why don't people call things "gay" anymore?

I fucking miss the 90's

I don't think it's even a 90s thing. We used to call bad things gay just a few years ago, like in that ''fuck this gay earth'' memey.
It's the perfect word to describe this shit. This is reddit culture. This is pure gay.

>woah, a somewhat famous person is going to read mean twitter messages haha
Instant reddit front page.

Well, he's got to do something with his life. Fucker can't write or think for shit.

BUT IT'S TRENDY!!!!!

Calling things gay is pretty gay desu.

Only if you're gay

I just like that an over valued writer is attempting to raise a stupid amount of money for migrants that are trying to go where the free money is by reading the menu of a restaurant with overpriced food.

I like how Gayman and people who donate aren't going to be the ones who house those '''''''''''refugees''''''''''

i'm bi. i say it all the time. ironically i was told once at a party that it was offensive and i shouldn't say it. fucking normies. gaywads.