USS Liberty 1967

Can somebody redpill me on the USS Liberty incident? Friendly fire incidents happen all the time, even today.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=kjOH1XMAwZA
larouchepub.com/other/2001/2833mega_spy.html
news.yahoo.com/israeli-spying-us-alarming-level-133658376.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044
defensetech.org/2013/12/24/report-israel-passes-u-s-military-technology-to-china/
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/175404#.UwZ2-Eqdmsc
theguardian.com/world/1999/jan/12/julianborger1
rense.com/general79/zspies.htm
globalresearch.ca/israels-tacit-alliance-with-isis-in-syria/5586559
rt.com/news/386027-isis-apologized-israel-golan/
thejc.com/blogs/as-jews-we-should-be-outraged-that-britain-is-not-doing-more-to-help-refugees-1.51058
forward.com/news/breaking-news/321174/citing-holocaust-swiss-jews-demand-open-door-for-migrants/
timesofisrael.com/british-jews-prepare-groundwork-for-influx-of-syrian-refugees/
timesofisrael.com/jewish-groups-rap-washington-for-lowballing-syrian-refugees/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/1000-rabbis-refugees_us_565fcfd6e4b08e945fee1dab
forward.com/news/321478/give-me-your-tired-your-poor-your-syrian-masses/
forward.com/news/world/354123/how-young-jews-in-hungary-are-fighting-to-help-refugees-despite-right-wing/
hias.org/blog/how-we-move-forward-together-refugees#.WCXxCp0iLUs.twitter
forward.com/news/179296/jews-unite-behind-push-for-immigration-reform/
ziowiki.com/israels-samson-option-the-real-nuclear-threat/
eutimes.net/2009/08/israeli-historian-most-european-capitals-are-targets-for-our-air-force/
timesofisrael.com/op-ed-calls-on-israel-to-nuke-germany-iran/
thepoliticalcesspool.org/jamesedwards/pam-geller-says-if-iran-attacks-israel-should-nuke-europe/
jewwatch.com/jew-atrocities-nuclear-blackmail-sampson-plan-israel.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_Group
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family
jweekly.com/2017/03/06/jewish-groups-decry-trumps-new-immigration-executive-order/
haaretz.com/world-news/europe/.premium-1.751965?v=F44AEEDF5E979D8244E1E8EDA7A05E75
jerusalemonline.com/news/politics-and-military/politics/us-gives-israel-another-$75-million-in-defense-aid-28681
presstv.ir/Detail/2017/04/29/519935/US-military-aid-Israel-navy-gun
cbsnews.com/news/u-s-defense-stocks-jump-on-saudi-arms-deal/
thelibertarianrepublic.com/us-household-debt-hits-record-high-report-says/
deagel.com/country/United-States-of-America_c0001.aspx
deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx?pag=2&sort=GDP&ord=DESC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Boat sank. Everything else is rhetoric.

did Israel do it on purpose or not? USS Liberty was an unarmed spy ship

CIA niggers got what they deserved

Purpose or not isn't the point. Stop looking for trouble with every little thing.

sage

I'm feeling sleepy. Isn't everyone else feeling sleep?

I think it's time to stop asking questions and just go to sleep.

I know I'll be asleep. I'll be asleep all night. Asleep forever. Mmmm. Sounds great.

So sleepy...

*yawn*

>American soldiers

i feel like nobody wants to have a real discussion about this topic...?

Bottom line is essentially that Israel knowingly attacked an allied vessel because they knew they could get away with it as a "misunderstanding". It was to show dominance over the USA

JIDF pls go

the jews tried to false flag the Egyptians.

the israelis got butthurt because the u.s. was supposedly helping egypt or some shit spot tanks, so they blew up the ship. Israeli wanted the sanai penisula because then they could control the suez canal and make mad jew bucks.

>US ship spies on Israelis
>Israelis get pissed and blow it out of the water

Illegal? Yes. Evil grand conspiracy Sup Forums makes it out to be? No.

Neutral/civilian ships getting torpedoed during wartime is a fairly common occurrence. Don't blow it out of proportion unless you're looking to take sides in said war.

t. Lusitania, Persia, Struma, USS Stark, USS Pueblo, USS Panay

((()))
jew """soldiers""" pic related filthy rat

((()))
it's an act of war you stupid cock sucker

>false flag the Egyptians.

When will this meme die?

The Israelis took literally none of the necessary steps to actually frame Egypt. The aircraft were still painted in Israeli insignias and the pilots (whose communications the ship could eavesdrop on) spoke Hebrew, both of which are a dead giveaway to the attackers' origins.

Google Operation Opera if you want to see what an actual Israeli false flag looks like.

Whether or not it's an act of war is the decision of the recipient, not the sender.

((()))
you're a piece of shit

((()))
don't reply to me you filthy pieces of shit

Of course it is and Israel absolutely deserved to be held accountable for it, but it's hardly unique. Stop being autistic and thinking Israel is the first country to have ever gotten trigger happy.

The liberty was flying the american flag, and was clearly a warship. That does not make it neutral/civilian. Lets not forget the israeli jets continued to fire upon the already sinking ship and drowning crew. So fuck Israel when it comes to this matter. Go crawl back into your hole at AIPAC.

Theres eyewitness accounts detailing how they used napalm on the survivors. It was 100% on purpose.

No need to be upset, friend

>That does not make it neutral

If it belongs to a neutral power, it's a neutral ship.

They deliberately attacked it, thinking they could blame it on Egypt, which would then dupe the U.S to attack Egypt. They botched it.

It's the same song over and over: false flag, blame an enemy of Israel, get big bad U.S to destroy that enemy of Israel, Israel reaps benefits.

The U.S wanted $17 million in damages. Israel countered with...I shit you not...$6 million. They love that number, don't they?

One thing: the first pilot who was ordered to attack refused. He returned to base and was promptly arrested. Don't know what happened after that.

((()))
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

>and Israeli Navy motor torpedo boats,

were the submarines echoing too you rat piece of shit shill

fuck you and your subversive tribe

let me get this straight.... Israeli fighter jets buzzed the ship, and US Navy sailors thought everything was okay, just allies saying hello. Then all of a sudden the USS Liberty gets it's outgoing signals jammed..... and only allies would know which frequency they were using. Then the USS Liberty gets shot up and torpedo'd by unmarked Mirage fighter jets
hmmm really makes you think

((()))
I'm not your friend, make that mistake at your own risk

((()))
muh jews just want peace

(((ivanka))) the jew doesn't find this baby very "beautiful". I wonder (((why)))

youtube.com/watch?v=kjOH1XMAwZA
24:21
holy fucking shit the israeli attack on the USS Liberty was meant to look like an attack from Egypt. The US actually armed bombers with nukes, ready to annihilate Cairo

our greatest (((allies))) are selling our secrets to our greatest threat

Israeli Spies: 'Mega Was Not an Agent; Mega Was the Boss'
larouchepub.com/other/2001/2833mega_spy.html

Israeli Spying on U.S. at 'Alarming Level'
news.yahoo.com/israeli-spying-us-alarming-level-133658376.html

Lavon Affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
>The Lavon Affair: How to Make Jews Look Good and Muslims Look Bad

Netanyahu Says 9/11 Terror Attacks Good for Israel
haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044

Report: Israel Passes U.S. Military Technology to China
defensetech.org/2013/12/24/report-israel-passes-u-s-military-technology-to-china/

U.S. Furious at Israel Equipment Transfer to China
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/175404#.UwZ2-Eqdmsc

U.S. Secrets 'Used to Buy Freedom for Soviet Jews'
theguardian.com/world/1999/jan/12/julianborger1

Zionist Spies Against America
rense.com/general79/zspies.htm

((()))

beautiful

I'm just getting started ;)

Cry me a river, Abdull

jesus christ

jews created (((isis)))

>Israel’s Tacit Alliance With ISIS In Syria

globalresearch.ca/israels-tacit-alliance-with-isis-in-syria/5586559

>ISIS once ‘apologized’ to Israel for attacking IDF soldiers – former Defense Minister
rt.com/news/386027-isis-apologized-israel-golan/

'As Jews We Should Be Outraged That Britain Is Not Doing More to Help Refugees'
thejc.com/blogs/as-jews-we-should-be-outraged-that-britain-is-not-doing-more-to-help-refugees-1.51058

'Citing Holocaust, Swiss Jews Demand Open Door for Migrants'
forward.com/news/breaking-news/321174/citing-holocaust-swiss-jews-demand-open-door-for-migrants/

'British Jews Lay Groundwork for Influx of Syrian Refugees'
timesofisrael.com/british-jews-prepare-groundwork-for-influx-of-syrian-refugees/

'Jewish Groups Rap Washington for Lowballing Syrian Refugees'
timesofisrael.com/jewish-groups-rap-washington-for-lowballing-syrian-refugees/

'More Than 1,000 Rabbis Call On Congress To Welcome Refugees'
huffingtonpost.com/entry/1000-rabbis-refugees_us_565fcfd6e4b08e945fee1dab

'Jews Push Washington to Admit More Syrian Refugees, Even as Some Worry About Backlash'
forward.com/news/321478/give-me-your-tired-your-poor-your-syrian-masses/

'How Young Jews in Hungary Are Fighting To Help Refugees — Despite Right Wing Rule'
forward.com/news/world/354123/how-young-jews-in-hungary-are-fighting-to-help-refugees-despite-right-wing/

'How We Move Forward Together For Refugees'
hias.org/blog/how-we-move-forward-together-refugees#.WCXxCp0iLUs.twitter

'Jews Unite Behind Push for Immigration Reform'
'It’s the ethical thing to do,” said HIAS president and CEO Mark Hetfield, of the community’s immigration reform activism. But he quickly added, “It’s in our strategic interest.'
forward.com/news/179296/jews-unite-behind-push-for-immigration-reform/

biggest problem when talking about the Liberty attacke is that people don't stick to the question at hand. whether AIPAC has a lot of power in Washington is irrelevant. whether the US supported Israel in the war doesn't matter. what hitler said about the jews doesn't matter.

Let's stick to the facts:
Did they attack the Liberty intentionally?
and if yes, what did they try to accomplish?

I have seen many versions, and cannot make up my mind

who the fuck do these filthy rat jews think they are

Israel's Samson Option: the Real Nuclear Threat
ziowiki.com/israels-samson-option-the-real-nuclear-threat/

Israeli Historian – "Most European Capitals are Targets for Our Air Force"
eutimes.net/2009/08/israeli-historian-most-european-capitals-are-targets-for-our-air-force/

Op-ed Calls on Israel to Nuke Germany, Iran
timesofisrael.com/op-ed-calls-on-israel-to-nuke-germany-iran/

Pam Geller Says, If Iran Attacks, Israel Should Nuke Europe
thepoliticalcesspool.org/jamesedwards/pam-geller-says-if-iran-attacks-israel-should-nuke-europe/

Samson Option: Israel's Plan to Prevent Mass Destruction Attacks
jewwatch.com/jew-atrocities-nuclear-blackmail-sampson-plan-israel.html

Schizophrenic

(((ivanka))), these babies might not be as "beautiful" as the ones that gave you reason to strike a sovereign country but fuck, be less obvious with your (((intentions)))

((())) you should have kept your mouth shut bitch
why do jews own most of Scandinavian media and print publications

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_Group

Bonnier AB is a privately held Swedish media group of 175 companies operating in 15 countries. It is controlled by the Bonnier family.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family

The Bonnier family is a Swedish family of Jewish origin,[1] who since the beginning of the 19th century has been active in the book industry and later also in the mass media industry. They own the media group Bonnier Group, which has 175 companies in 18 countries.

Why, God's Chosen, of course! (See pic related for my actual opinion on the Synagogue of Satan)

((()))
jweekly.com/2017/03/06/jewish-groups-decry-trumps-new-immigration-executive-order/

the jews and rapeugees sure get along well in Sweden, I wonder why, maybe because the jews brought the rapeugees in ?!

haaretz.com/world-news/europe/.premium-1.751965?v=F44AEEDF5E979D8244E1E8EDA7A05E75

>A New Jewish Golden Age Is Underway in a Muslim Suburb in Sweden
Alongside the rise of the racist right, Europe is witnessing renewed interest in Jewish heritage, an expert says. One of the interesting facets of this cultural revival is the collaboration between Jewish communities and other religious and ethnic groups.

>1500 jewish rabbis welcome rapeugees
nothing to see here goys, I mean guys

ship didnt sink, JIDF . Made it back to Cyprus and dry dock revealed extent of damage

motherfucking Trump can't find funds for a wall or veterans but the piece of shit can't suck enough jew dick

jerusalemonline.com/news/politics-and-military/politics/us-gives-israel-another-$75-million-in-defense-aid-28681
US adds $75 million to Israel’s aid package for missile defense program
A day after U.S. President Donald Trump departed from Israel, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu revealed that Trump’s commitment to Israel is not just a slogan. According to the Israeli leader, America has pledged to give Israel another $75 million for its missile defense program.

(((democracy)))

bump

>jerusalemonline.com
>DAbzOICXkAE952i.jpg
lol

beware the military industrial (((complex)))

not stabilizes a region like selling billions of dollars of weapons in the region.

presstv.ir/Detail/2017/04/29/519935/US-military-aid-Israel-navy-gun

The United States has approved a proposal to sell Israel more weapons, including naval guns and technical support worth an estimated $440 million.

cbsnews.com/news/u-s-defense-stocks-jump-on-saudi-arms-deal/

Investors hailed President Donald Trump's visit to Saudi Arabia by boosting the share prices of major U.S. defense contractors. Their stocks advanced on Monday in the wake of announcements of arms sales to the kingdom that could be worth $109 billion over the next decade, one of the largest-ever deals of its kind. If certain conditions are met, the proceeds could be worth more than $300 billion.

what the fuck

>have a literal ethno-state because you hate everyone else including Muslims
>bitch about another nation having a temporary moratorium on Muslim-majority nations

Yep, typical kikery.

jews are subversives , be careful

I think we've been 88'd by (((Trump))) not that I ever had much hope.

honestly this is eye opening

greatest ally goy

pic related

His ex-wife, daughter, and son in law are Jews. He's worked out of Jew York for decades and has gotten to know many Jews.

Either he's alright with them and is sucking their dry cocks or he's playing some grandmaster level quantum subspace chess trying to outwit them.

All I know is that I'm tired of it all and these are the last days of the U.S Empire. $20 trillion in debt, many times more than that in unfunded liabilities, Baby Boomer cunts sold out every generation to succeed them, public discourse has gone to shit since social media came about, whores are lauded as role models, etc ad nauseum.

part 1 of 2

2 of 2

in the fog of war, the Israelis shot a US spy boat thinking it was an Egyptian spy boat. a thorough investigation demonstrated that the oncoming radar crew did not get the correct notes on which blip was which, and the US was satisfied it was an accident.

jew haters gotta hate jews tho, so, well, there you have it.

250 years dude.

------

>$20 trillion national debt
+ $13 trillion personal debt

thelibertarianrepublic.com/us-household-debt-hits-record-high-report-says/

The total debt held by U.S. households grew to $12.73 trillion in the first three months of 2017, $50 billion above the previous peak in 2008, according to a report released Wednesday by the New York Federal Reserve Bank. The figure isn’t adjusted for inflation or population size.

I think we've become the Obama voters of 2008 (hope and change)
this system has failed in every measure (political, financial and ethical)

((()))
>jews deliberately kill American soldiers (act of war)
muh antisemitism

fuck you cock sucker

i was there
i personally killed 20 of them
wat u gonna do nigga?

There it is a... The number six in a fake story

((()))
screen capped you :)

i rep grape street crips, jordan downs set bruv, if u got it i need it i want it

good eye lmao

Check out a little site called Deagel

deagel.com/country/United-States-of-America_c0001.aspx

U.S population of 61,000,000 by 2025.

Skip to the bottom of this page for their statement on why their forecasts are such, and the people who think they're a death cult or some shit.

deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx?pag=2&sort=GDP&ord=DESC

At least there will be a massive culling of those who depend on gibs and those who sit on their ass playing video games and watching comic book movie bullshit.

Wasn't there a Russian sub or something that happened to came along and revealed that the fighters were Israeli or something, so then the Israelis HAD to offer assistance to the Liberty and imply that it was all just an (((accident)))?

I don't remember much about the chronology of the event, but I do remember that the Secretary of State Dean Rusk went to the grave believing that the Israelis did it on purpose

The Culling is mediocre, i wouldn't buy it unless there's a huge sale.

what game did you take this story from? i played all call of duty and can't recall this

((()))
jews are so fucking lame

it's not going to happen the it's (((designed))).

jews are liars

its posts are cringe worthy.

Perfectly good explanation, they used satellite communications to tell the Liberty to stay out of the war zone. The communications were never received. Google 1965 communication satellite...