Daily reminder that Gamergate had nothing to do with video games, only butthurt that a woman left the kitchen

daily reminder that Gamergate had nothing to do with video games, only butthurt that a woman left the kitchen

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Gamergate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gamergate was a bunch of virgins spazzing out that a woman had sex.

daily reminder that the term "Gamergate" was started by a bigoted religious nut d-list actor who thinks "woman having a job" is the same as "Nixon does illegal things while in office".

daily reminder Gamergate supported Donald Trump even though he openly said this...

...also further daily reminder that the "only liberal SJWs want to ruin video games" is a lie, see Jack Thompson. While Lieberman gets most of the credit for the government push against game sin the 90s, lots of conservatives went along with it.

Video games also contain degeneracy such as scantily-clad women, atheism, violent acts and other such things so conservatives have no business playing them.

Fuck off leftshitpol shills

daily reminder that Anita is a piece of shit but only because SJWs are a fascist hate group just like the KKK

aww, someone's suffering hurt feelings. Maybe you can go suck Milo Yiannotworthafuck's penis while he gets assfucked by his black boyfriend, that will surely show how strong conservatives are and how evil women are.

Also daily reminder that Hunter S. Thompson > Milo

Trump said a bunch of liberal shit a few years before he ran for President. Right-wingers voted for him once he changed his tune regardless of that.

Daily reminder that 3 years later, they still can't get over the revenge of the nerds.

>implying he didn't lie to you to get elected, considering you ignore how Jewish he is

He's not prosecuting a long-time friend even though he said he would, oh that must sting.

Sup Forums are retards that can't vote anyway, you're either underage or have felonies.

gee zoe, your boyfriend lets you have 5 weiners?

Wow

sure is getting disinfo in here

>truth is disinfo if I don't like it

you don't play video games anyway, what do you care?

daily reminder that Milo is a dick-sucking queer that thinks pedophilia is okay, yet you listened to him because he said things you wanted to hear.

>lady dev of shit games sleeps with reporters to get brilliant reviews
>one of them is her boyfriend
>people discover these shenanigans
>discover it's very widespread
>journalistic integrity of game press absolutely ruined
>"IT'S JUST VIRGINS WHO ASSPAINED THEMSELVES INTO MISOGYNY"

Think again, shitcake.

(((Gerstmann)))

david is an idiot, idiots on Sup Forums look up to because he WAS klan.

you're full of shit, most of that is false.

>just discovering gaming journalism is a paid advertisement

Been that way since the early 80s, you clueless redneck shit. What the FUCK you think the Gerstmann firing was all about?

Gamergate was "Intro to Jewish tricks 101"

This last election was "Jewish tricks 201"

shh

wasn't the whole thing because she slept with 5 guys in order to have her indie game get an award/awareness?

also, Firefly is shit

>Lower case sentence start.
>No punctuation at the end of sentence.

You know what might help with making a point?
Not looking like a total retard.

Davie is CIA, if you are gonna try and shitpost at least know what you are talking about.
Just like bernie, he is controlled opposition

the only "proof" of the 5 guys thing was a jilted ex-boyfriend dumped in favor of a man with a better job.

Zoe is also ugly as hell, has no tits and is fat. If that's the best this loser could get then he may as well just kill himself.

Sources, user. Do you have them?
Because if not, shitcake, I'll have to punish you by refraining from eating hamburgers.

But 99% of Sup Forums are total retards, so it should blend in

Not just an award but also coverage. It was a prime case of games jurnalism being corrupt as fuck.

But that was not the whole story, people also got tired of gommies infiltrating the industry, though that side eventually got hidden away so as to not scare away the main stream.

the Gerstmann firing is well-known, well documented, and was highly public. Sorry if you don't like facts that counter your world view.

>so it should blend in
OUT OUT OUT
REEEEEEEEEEE

You have no fucking clue what you're talking about.
Stop being a moron and learn what Gamergate is:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Gamergate

>It was a prime case of games jurnalism being corrupt as fuck.
>not some guy losing his job because a multi-billion dollar game publisher didn't care for honesty

I guess white people losing their jobs doesn't even make Sup Forums mad

I hate to use a real world example like this, but think of her bullshit like the Franz Ferdinand of video games. It was the spark that set off the powder keg which had been brewing for a very long time, yet was utterly irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Your right, we should have supported Hillary Clinton who campaigned for years to get violent video games banned and went all the way to the Supreme Court to try and do it only to be stopped by a Republican Supreme Court Justice.

That much better than Trump's one tweet!

>ED

Oh yeah, total truth there, you fucking clown.

I know exactly what I'm talking about. You fuckhead Holocaust denier religous shits ignored 20 years of blatant paid advertisements, the Gerstmann firing and all that because you didn't care about video games until a woman left the kitchen and you had an excuse to fight your little gender war. Video games were just your cover.

Breddy much, its a chain reaction that ended up with trump as president.

Why do you faggots even bother, nobody is buying your bullshit

>m-maybe if I show womyn I care they'll touch my pee pee

Trump is a Jew and one of Hillary's good friends.

The fact you continue to fail to acknowledge that is proof that you are little more than a containment board for CWC-tier retards.

People were happy with Gerstmann being fired because he gave a Zelda game a bad score.

Daily reminder that leftypol are the most pathetic faggots.

no one buy's Sup Forums bullshit yet you continue to leave containment and shitpost all over the internet.

>8.8 is a bad score

daily reminder Milo is a liar who has 7 STDs

Except Kotaku wrote an a article confirming that their writer did sleep with her.

who in the what the fuck am i reading
and why the fuck is this here and futhermore why in godscucking name do you care about some sjws in games
we have a fuckton bigger fish to fry than some cucks playing with their peepeees and pissing on their hands to warm the arthritis ridden hands

The left is terrible at making "memes"

>truth is disinfo if I don't like it

Here's some truth. It DID cause a shitstorm because 1. It pretty much became public admission that review scores are payed for. Yes, we all know it, but the industry denies it to death. So yeah, calling the fat fuck "honest" is the joke of the century. 2. There WAS a shitstorm, complete with a bunch of faggots quitting Gamespot because they had the audacity to believe that they, as payed reviewers, had integrity.

>8.8 is a bad score
It's not but anything less than a perfect 10 sends Nintendrones into a autistic ragefit. It's why their games get such high scores these days despite being absolute garbage, no one wants to deal with having that kind of faggotry on their doorstep.

Daily reminds "Gamergate" was a smokescreen to cover some dumb slag slept with F I V E G U Y S to get positive reviews.

>2017
>gamergate

Kys, slag

Lol triggered the leftyfaggot.

>you clueless redneck shit
>you don't play video games anyway, what do you care?
>Sup Forums are retards that can't vote anyway, you're either underage or have felonies.
>SJWs are a fascist hate group just like the KKK
>daily reminder Gamergate
>But 99% of Sup Forums are total retards
>daily reminder Milo

None of that shit was false, faggot.

I don't understand. Do you actually think we care?

>gamergate was this strawman i just made up!
sage

>you're full of shit, most of that is false.
all of that happened you faggot

Funnily enough, even though I wasn't really heavily involved in GamerGate, I often argued about it with reference to Gerstmann. I think it was a case of "enough is enough".

>Let's play hangman
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ !

Also, I didn't participate in GG, but I followed it a little bit. I don't recall her "dumping" her bf. I recall him catching her out and then releasing FB messages of her confessing and begging for forgiveness. I have zero sympathy for either of them. Both are human trash, but the media line has always been a lie. It *did* expose corruption. I've literally never visited Cucktaku since. I never buy a game on release. I read Sup Forums and rely on friends for info.
Tl:dr I give zero fucks about the personalities involved or who did what, but GG permanently changed how I buy vidya, and convinced me to never click on review sites.

>people protested the Gerstmann firing
>Gerstmann lands elsewhere, people trust his new outlet

>people protest the Quinn scandal
>game journalists close ranks, cover each other's asses, no one is punished
>people continue to protest

That's the difference you moron.

why are you people still butthurt about gg 3 years later?

>Anita
Her Dad voted for Trump :DD

Wait...

So we broke the kneecaps of gawker media and got a whole bunch of social engineers fired and cut off lots of sponsorship for leftist propaganda because we hate cultural degeneracy and whoredom and our claims that we are deeply passionate about "ethics in gaming journalism" may be spurious.

Gee. How can we live down this shame you guys? We used to be all about the REAL message. You know... ethics in video game journalism is important shit. Now we've sold out for this bullshit fascination with traditional culture and identity against radicalized post-modernism. YOU GUYS. You're letting the stormweenies win. Sup Forums was never about all this shit. Fuck this. I'm going over to KiA where we can discuss real issues like ethics in gaming journalism and not be misogynists.

We mock anti-GG types too, this OP would get bumplocked there and the user told to go back to Ghazi/Tumblr/etc.

It started because of a game developer getting caught trading sex for good reviews and awards for her game. The coordinated misingormation campaign that followed redpilled a whole hell of a lot of people.

I didn't believe that at the time but it's probably true.

Pol didn't care about GG till butthurt Sup Forumsirgins ran here after getting BTFO by moot

You're trying too hard, user. Shitposting is more subtle than this. Sure, nupol will bite, but that's like challenging a 3 year old to mortal combat.

Because they can't tap into common sense to make their bullshit look sane. The right at least has the basis of logic and sanity on half their shit. The other half is religion that has no need to base itself in logic, it's the basis of all our codes of morality and justice.

These things, the left can't touch. Gender spectrums, gay marriage, pedophilia, total degeneracy, none of these things are in any way logical or sane. Without that, all they have is an echo chamber and the media brainwashing to rely on.

same... From TotalBaldness to RockPaperShitstains it exposed how much nepotistic bullshit there was and is, I haven't looked back since

Gerstmann was fired in 2012 for not giving a high enough rating, Gamergate started in 2014 over the sexual buffing of one of the worst games in history and the wide publication of Quinn's political response by TotalBiscuit and Jim Sterling.

They're different cases entirely. Eat a bag of dicks.

Is that why Trump's president and not Hillary? :^)

Is that why you're here? to tell everyone how much you don't believe them? kay

The story was that girl game developer slept her way to coverage of her brand and her projects with game "journalists".

And a bunch of leftist journos defended it by calling all gamers misogynists.
Gamers who played games as a non-political hobby devoid of reality, accused of being sexist.

It's done wonders for redpilling, but damn was that rough.

wrong

>more Sup Forums lies presented as facts while ignoring multiple facts that don't fit their narrative

Milo, is that you?

>how dare you not share the narrative view of the board

I know conservatives hate free speech, but damn

>still won't acknowledge the 2 are good friends

How's that Hillary prosecution going OH WAIT it went nowhere because they've been friends since the 90s.

>different

Well yeah, one involved a major corporation, the other was nothing

>worst game in histroy

she didn't make Undertale, FNaF, Big Rigs, a CD-I Zelda title or Overwatch

>eat a bag of dicks

I'm not Milo Yiannopoulos

>Jim Sterling

Got sued by a game company that objected to his bad review of a game. Gamergate didn't care because he wouldn't suck their dicks.

The only fact you have presented was an unrelated matter where a journo didn't give the rating EA paid for.
Apart from that, you have presenting nothing but your own butthurt.

Come up with solid arguments or gtfo.

One involved GameSpot and EA, the other involved the entire games press.
She made games so shit you don't even remember them.
Doesn't matter if you're Milo or not, present solid arguments or gtfo.

>The right at least has the basis of logic and sanity

You believe God is real and seek to ban things because they hurt your feelings or because "tha bibull sez so", logic doesn't apply to you.

>pedophilia

Like Milo or Kevin Alfred Strom, 2 men who support Trump?

can confirm

gamergate showed that the gaming press really is 100% corrupt and every review in every magazine or online site is bought

and that of course led to the realization that regular other media is exactly the same

and then trump came along and made it even more obvious that the media isn't actually an important element in keeping the government in check, but instead acts like a fucking mafia who threaten people with slander and defamation if they step out of line, and who tell lies for money

I've never thought an industry this corrupt and evil could actually exist so publicly, and yet here we are. Journalists are almost universally scum