"Dubbed the most banned book in the world...

"Dubbed the most banned book in the world, this tome is so feared by Jews that they have refused to allow it's English translation."

- - Originally written in Russian, it has been translated into German and French by a group of Professors who have offered their translations for free. A full proper English translation hasn't become available until now.

'Two Hundred Years Together' was written by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, the famous Russian dissident who won a Nobel Prize for Literature. Consisting of two volumes, the first being concerned with Russian-Jewish history between 1795-1916, and the second; Jews in the Soviet Union, this book exposes the role of the Jews in the Bolshevik revolution and Soviet purges where 60+ Million people died. So it is clear enough why the Zionists were never going to allow an English translation of Solzhenitsyn's work.

FULL ENGLISH LINK: (can preview and read without downloading it, if you want.)

www94.zippyshare.com/v/ToVac7C1/file.html

JIDF will be here shortly to discredit and dis-info, so be prepared for COINTEL posts.

People have waited a life-time for this! I think even Jordan Peterson is a fan of Solzhenitsyn.

NO MORE LIES!

Other urls found in this thread:

www94.zippyshare.com/v/ToVac7C1/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off cripplechan, nobody is going to bother reading some long ass e-book. If you have a point to make, better draw some concise memes or greentext the highlights and cite the link in the end.

Cheers, saved.

Shill
Currently on chapter 3, great shit

I expected JIDF dis-info and COINTEL, but first post. Wow.

My uncle actually told me about this book back during Christmas.

Thanks for reminding me. Have a bump.

they would never ever leave a dangerous thread alone. its WAY better to expose yourself early so you can desperately hide it from normies than it is to ignore it and risk losing people to the consensus.

Remember billions of dollars are invested in stopping Sup Forums specifically. They could have a single thread have 1000 posts in an instant if they wanted. They don't because it would accelerate their plans.

Yea, I'm sure they don't like things like this pic being posted.

can i get a quick rundown?

ill read it if it's interesting enough

Sure. Pic related.

The book basically explains why were at the state of degeneracy we are today.

This pic is perhaps, a more in-depth explanation.

The book covers how and why. It uncovers the methods, this is why it was banned from being translated to USA english speaking peoples.

>>/Pleasure Island/

>literally a rabbi

fucking incredible

Yep, stirring up shit to get the Whites to attack the Arabs FOR Israel. The whole goal is destabilization of the region so they can grab land. Read the text at the bottom of this pic.

(1 of 2) I'll provide more context in 2 of 2.

1 of 2 oops

2 of 2

When Assad is gone, they will grab land in Syria to "protect the pipeline from terrorists".

I'm not a cock eyed ant.

I can see it just fine. Is it showing as 775x7566 resolution for you?

>JIDF will be here shortly to discredit and dis-info, so be prepared for COINTEL posts.
know their tactics. ignore the shills.

Na. For some reason it's blurry as shit. :-( my bad user. Maybe I am infact a cock eyed ant...

first post is a kike

wow they're monitoring us hard

I'm running on a 50" TV monitor. Maybe you can download the pic and use windows viewer to scroll/zoom in. The pic is VERY telling.

Subhuman phone poster.

Loved "The Gulag Archipelago", as dissapointed this book was so hard to find. Thanks

>Flag

Wherever the fuck you're from?

newfag alert

and, so what? Let's encourage, not disown.

Here, have another fun pic.

bump for awareness

Slide is on full force. kek

looks interesting, I heard of Solzhentisyn before but never about this book. I'm gonna add it to my reading list

Saved

He is somewhat of a hard read, but a lot of it has sources on the footnotes, etc.

Delet this you filthy fucking goyim

But desu I did save it and look forward to reading it. Thanks op

Probably sucks because there is no official translation, and translators on the internet do a horrible job the majority of the time, especially on books.

Also back to

>He is somewhat of a hard read
no problem I'm actually eager to learn more about the Sovjet revolution and the figures behind it

Who said it was an 'internet translator' not from academia?

I've seen them in the supermarket in the main shelf near the checkouts. Was quite surprised it was one of the most visable books and it wasnt even in a bookshop. Its probably pc translated to make him extra ebil, if i was to read Mein Kampf it would have to be an original copy.

Btw read the thread before posting shit, just realized its not about Hitler-chan's diary.

Yea, this won't EVER be taken up by ANY publisher, ever.

Is it possible to publish this? I've got hella free time but no idea.

Speak to a publishing attorney? It certainly would have some epic advertising veal about it, but no formal publisher would be willing to be labeled an "anti-semitic racist!"

This might be a dumb question but is it 'legal' to publish his book by yourself/via a third party?

Say I just printed it off, bound it, and sold it in its most basic form - is that legal?

I mean to say, you could make a killing in profits via viral marketing and all the SJW articles and tweets, but you might have a hard time finding a publishing company that would put ant-satanist remarks on teh cover.

This really activates my almonds. God help the white man.

Depends on copyright statues. Is the guy even alive? Does anyone hold all rights to everything he's written? Probably need to contact an attorney to find out.

What site is this from?

You're on it, shlomo.

It should. They are actively recruiting.

bunp

Hmm, why not Israel?
Also, the sliding is real.

I like where this is going.

Kubrick is one of the good ones and probably died to let us know the truth.

>beat this.jpg

Game on.

>www94.zippyshare.com/v/ToVac7C1/file.html
>tl;dr Jews did stuff in Russia.

Happy now.

The title is actually directed at good goyim shits who think (((they're))) our best friends. But I will gladly welcome more new charts to the collection.

1 of 2

2 of 2

cmon goy, giving up on our game already?

Thats a great meme

youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k

cringe

Wow this is very antisemitic

'Semitic' includes Christianity as well.

DELETE THIS!

Here's a fun one.

What's wrong with getting blacked? Wasn't it your idea in the first place~?
Even better is...

Yes, it was our idea, Goym.

oh look it's that faggot spammer spamming his unfunny bullshit

No one here today. Sad face

You know, that's funny, because now that I think of it, the German revolution post WW1 was basically greedy Jews trying to pick apart the dying carcass of Germany.

What about this pissed Hitler off so much that he wanted to ship them to Madagascar?

bump
this some good shit

If it's public domain, you could format it and self publish online.

thanks. i wish their some hard copies in English available. my eyes will stop working if I try to read all 800 pages in this pdf

You might find this to be a more appealing version of your pic.

Sup Forums reads more than /lit/, Shlomo.

With regard to academic significance and historical importance, this is probably one of the most significant accomplishments of the chans. Hats off to those who made this happen.

bamp

thanks, saved

Aye, I admire the documentation on your version.

this is why democracy doesn't work

Assuming those people understood the true interpretations and outcomes both could give, not withstanding, a blend of each might be achieved.

Visibility bomp

bump

Last bump, someone else has to take over; just installed Far Cry 1.

Lot of people waited years for this.

I'm really flexible on everything except borders, strong military, and a no nonsense approach to violent crime

Well, the world itself evolved to have borders separating the different competing peoples. Removing this evolution while people still compete (3rd world) is suicide. Only this time, inter-breeding propaganda has been spewed by the Jews and we won't be conquered by force, but by genocidal misgenation of our genetics themselves. The (((EU))) policy is to remove the borders. Only the mud race and the Jewish chosen people who keep their own borders shut.

*Soon it will be only the mud race and Jews overlording.

the sliding is real

whoaa

Bump this shit