Save the world with death note

You find a Death Note.
How do you use it to save the world,Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l-Q8Vhk5Qjc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Donald John Trump

I'm not a manchild weeaboo faggot so tell me what a death note is

I was thinking the same thing. Then we could have based Mike Pence as president.

write a name and the person dies. You can choose the cause of death as long as it can possibly happen. Heart attack by default

Somehow invent a time machine, go back to when Muhammad lived, write his name in it.

Write "All followers of Islam, heart attack, 5 minutes"
Tada! World peace!

OP

This. Time to remove the jewish puppet from the throne

OP

In fact, I'd do that, and then make the cause of death be 'suffocating on bacon'.

jews

You need to know their name and what they look like for it to work

>OP

watch the anime series, its really good
and i am usually not watching animes too
there is also a movie about it as well if you hate animes, you can try out this. talking about the year 2006 release

I Kill myself to end this suffering

Don't forget the googles

You need to write each and every individual name and know what they look like for it to work.

why would you want the jews to be in complete control?

>Suddenly all middle eastern oil fields up for grabs
>world peace
Lol racists sure are dumb.

Just hit the news sites and enter in every Jew name I see. Then every black name I see. Then I'll start with Muslim names.

I'm pretty sure, it doesn't have enough paper for me to continue at that point. But if it does, start hitting most Hollywood names. Then I can work on Chinese names and North Korean names. I would wait so long on the North Korean names because I would need some education to tell the difference between North Korean and South Korean names. From there, I'll start to work on the Mexicans, then the Indians.

From there I should have fixed most of the planet, but it would be a vigilant watch for any who slipped through.

>>Suddenly all middle eastern oil fields up for grabs
And that's bad how exactly?

I'd run out of ink because of all the ((( ))) I'd have to write.

Igor Yourievitch Osten-Sacken-Bogdanoff and Grichka Yourievitch Osten-Sacken-Bogdanoff

>Removing puppets
>Not the puppetmasters

>anime

>sweden
Why do you care who the U.S. president is? You should worry more about Ahmed raping your women and breeding you out of existence.

>I'm pretty sure, it doesn't have enough paper for me to continue at that point
It'll auto-generate pages, so you can write as many people as you like

Read what I was replying to, dumbass.
Holy shit racists be stupid.

Too easy

>OP
>THE FAGGOT

I winder if it accepts wildcards?

*gold* - Chocked to death with bacon
*silver* - Gased himself
*stein* - Killed himself with handgun
*berg* - Hearth attack

et cetera

some krauts would die, but it wasn't my intention

Mohammad (randomly chosen arabic last name)

(Randomly chosen mexican first name) Lopez

(Randomly chosen jewish first name) (Random Prefix)stein

Then I'd pay to have someone make a brute force name generator that stamps the name into the journal in microscopic font

>write: "anyone who thinks suicide bombing against innocents could be justified" thinking it will only take out a few hundred radical extreme terrorists on the front lines of terrorism in the deep middle east
>accidentally kill 600,000,000 people
oops

Use up all my pages writing in Jews. Get an accomplice or 2 to work when I'm sleeping or watching anime.

>save the world
Fuck the world.

First and only name I put in it is mine. That shit is a golden ticket.

>write Muhammad
>picture generic bearded shitskin
>95% of muslims die

OK, King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz with the ceremonial sword given to Trump from the U.S. Coast Guard. A few days ago when he was just leaving Saudi Arabia.

That'll cause some chaos.

It's a cursed book that kills whoevers name you write in in, and if you are specific it will kill them in that way.

I'd use it for selfish reasons and revenge and the world would be better for it but thats as far as it goes.

"Igor Bogdanoff"
"Grichka Bogdanoff"
>Write their names with their faces in my mind.
>They dont die

Pewdiepie, Styxenhammer, Varg, JonTron, TheGoldenOne and whatever e-celeb Sup Forums likes.

>all muslims die
>oil is up for grabs
And that's bad how exactly? You're afraid Saudi Arabia might stop financing terrorist groups?

>e-celeb Sup Forums likes
You mean nu/pol/

Step 1: Write "Muhammed Mohammed"
Step 2: wait 40 seconds
Step 3: laugh as 90% of muslims die
Step 4: Profit?
Step 5: ???
Step 6 fuck your sister in the ass
Step 7: fuck op
Step 7: shit post on Sup Forums

Would Sup Forums sacrifice their dick for getting none of these ?

Ima die a virgin anyway why not.

Not answering your question until you read the whole post. Something about world peace. I won't hold my breath.

You already sacrifice your entrance to heaven when you use it

Kek confirms it sorry leaf bro

>write:
>ahmed
>spontaneous combustion

>Not going to Valhalla anyway.

this
I only watched a few animus and I picked this one because its one of the most popular. 10/10

People don't even know the names of their real rulers
Even if someone were to take out the 13 families, the real culprits would go unnoticed

youtu.be/l-Q8Vhk5Qjc

Cant believe this video is a decade old already

Dedicate my entire life to exterminating the jews.
Learn the names of the most influential jews first and work down.
Hopefully some of them will take scent of the invisible shoah and off themselves to help me out.

"Hillary Clinton -- Slits her wrists, but before dying, admits to her crimes by writing them in blood near where she will ultimately defecate on herself and die."

The guy who killed Hitler

I was thinking about this too,there has to be some way to find out the hidden ones

"John Podesta -- Dies in car crash while transporting latest victim that he forgot to clean up to his bang house. Victim survives"

I have just one thing to type

>Rainer Winkler

Write:
Niggers

"George Soros -- Dies in agony under suspicious causes, autopsy reveals body parts of at least 6 different missing refugees"

This anime gets a pass, being that the main character is a literal Sup Forumsack wanting to end degeneracy

> writes down everyone but me.

so.. hitler?

Reptilian's eye

Off the visible ones, eventually the hidden ones will have to stick their head out.

made me laugh but sadly it still doesn't work that way.

You can't generalize it, you need to be thinking of this one specific guy.

Muslim is not a race

It's been a while since I saw the show, can Death Notes work on animals?

Don't you go to hell or get your soul destroyed or something if you use the death note? Not gonna use it. Assuming it doesn't effect me I will probably just browse facebook writing down names until I run out of space or get bored, whichever happens first.

this is the challenging part. You'd have to pick certain people to start the changes you want

All non whites
Hearth attack
1 minute
World peace

Every fucking time.

Nah senpai, you just need to write "Jews".

Sadiq Kharn publishes a list of every single muslim on the UK terror watch list aswell as a photo of them. he then jumps into the themes and drowns himself.

Go though the list and write for them all down and have them all suicide bomb there own mosques, if they don't have one, they slit there own throats in public.

Peace in England achieved.

Thats pretty easy tho, find names and pictures of different terrorists and write "Dies from heart attack after he kills as many terrorists as he can" and make them go off at the same time, then watch how ISIS is shitting its pants

Start Here

I'm lazy, can't I just write 'Jews' and circle it three times?

I'm ready.

>not a weeaboo manchild faggot
>but i am a leaf

(1)

i dont like anime but i enjoyed death note give it a watch

Make all anime disappear

Open the most wanted list, go to the narcos section and start working that pen.

>start with convicted extremist muslims and pedophile muslims
>convert to islam
>start prophesying that more deaths will come because allah is angry at the state of the religion
>predict high profile muslim deaths then do it
>muslims get scared and are forced into an enlightenment
>terrorism stops

best one so far

I don't watch anime.

Actually watched this all the way through with my sex-pot super hot waifu who at first made fun of me for suggesting 'fuck it lets just see if it sucks we'll cut it.'

Needless to say we binged it in like 5 nights.

You must know what it is, otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned "weeaboo".

I'd rather write random names set a date and a time and write as the cause of death nuclear blast.

There I saved the world.

You need to be picturing their face as you write their name down. That's how you avoid accidentally killing multiple people with same name.

>write indian last name
>entire village perishes
[spoiler]Also I know it won't work, but kek[/spoiler]

thanks, but i think is better

No.

It basically works like this:
>Bored ghost drops it
>Human picks it up
>Ghost haunts human, explains how it works:
>write FULL name of someone you know
>If it's just the name, they will die in one hour of a heart attack, otherwise, the date and manner of death can be dictated.
>The custom death however must be something the target can do on a whim, so no "get cancer" or "shoot up a school."
>You need to know the full name and face of the victim.
>Ghost then can offer you a deal; trade your soul for special eyes.
>Special eyes show you the true name of anyone you can see, even through the TV.

The Human Race

You just cease to exist when you die. You don't go to heaven or hell