LOOK AT THIS BASED

LOOK AT THIS BASED

I always knew Steve Urkel was based

fucking based holy shit

UUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YEAH

t. the_donald

damn, dude! does he have an account here? i'd like to give him Gold™ he's so based and all blacks aren't niggers, ya know?

How can one blackman be so based? BASED AF BLACKMAN MAGA

BASED black man pls fuck my gf

>they was gonna go to school on a carpentry scholarship.

Well he is based. Fuck Sup Forums, racist fags.

"HAHA let me make fun of the Donald because they don't spit on blacks every chance they get, Sup Forums ftw I think blacks are uncivilized look at these twitter posts from black people saying uncivilized shit by the way hang all black people xDDD"

Every country listed on the bottom is 3rd world and can barely utilize running water and electricity. Several of those countries get used for resources and farmed for minimal exchange. And an even smaller number of those countries listed do have large cities but everyone with half a brain ends up leaving the country to go be a doctor somewhere else. Brain Drain.....its why America needs to build a wall.

T_D FAG SPOTTED /nu-pol/ FAG SPOTTED

Pussy spotted

Swedecuck spotted

Go vote Swedish Democrats and protest with antifa against Nordfront

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

you're either a nigger or you haven't yet experienced what the urban monkeys are really like

wow wtf!

i love t_d now!

MAGA on fellow pedes.

le based black nazi in German hat XD someone give that man a Reich!!

BAAAAASED!!!! PLS PLS INTEGRATE INSIDE MY DAUGHTER BASED BLACK MAN

t.civic nationalist

This is the problem with African countries. They're led by the most inept portion of the population, while the actual intelligent Africans gtfo with lightning speed and scholarships in european countries and the US, Russia, China etc they leave that shit and go where the money is. Thus leaving the rest of the population to be lead by this retarded old man, and whoever the fuck he retardedly decides to appoint to help him.

Sup Forums has always been an "i dont hate blacks i hate niggers" board. idk why people are acting like it's different now.

you caused that you fat fuck

fuck right off newfag back to >>>reddit

BASED black German! Someone give him my Aryan's wife! To bad Americans in the 30s and 40s didn't treat based black soldiers this well XD

>SOURCE:CNN

He's not Swedish nor white.

Your mother experienced them in her mouth before she kissed you good night, cuck boy

so you're a nigger. got it

please fuck off back to the jungle

NIGGER, THAT I JUST FOUND
WHEN I SAY "GO", BE READY TO LYNCH

GO!

Fuck sweden, you can't even protect your own border from the real threat of ISIS infiltration you'll become an islamic state along with paris in the next 10 years. Rest in peace.

Also, as a fellow based right wing negro...I was going to make a comment referring to how I had sexual intercourse with your female significant other, but I have since held back the idea of doing so, as you are not worth the effort, you swedish cuck, ISIS fucked yo girl.

just checked the archive and it turns out you're full of shit

Please stop sharing your fantasies, Sven. I know it's boring in the shed, but this is the life you chose.

>Fuck sweden, you can't even protect your own border from the real threat of ISIS infiltration

Haha remember that time 3000 people died from planes in your building, or that time when the gay club getting dead people from shooting?
Your mother remember

PLEASE FUCK MY WIFE BASED BLACK MAN

Yeah, RIP Sweden....

It's incredible how Accurate that is, especially since that's where I live

Its a disgusting nigger, no two ways about it

I know this fucking place holy shit Huntsville Alabama?