Reminder that Seth Rich story is basically the new Pizza Gate where conservatives being the retarded low IQ baboons...

Reminder that Seth Rich story is basically the new Pizza Gate where conservatives being the retarded low IQ baboons they are make up convoluted conspiracy theories to explain away reality.

The emails were obtained ILLEGALLY using a phishing hack that Podesta fell for. End of fucking story.

Seth Rich had no access to internal DNC emails so the idea that he knew what was going on internally within the DNC is absurd. On the day he was gunned down he was literally promoted to work on Hillary's campaign itself.

You right wing retards are a joke at this point. You will completely dismiss all the mountains of evidence that the intelligence communities have on thr Trump-Russia connection but will accept these baseless conspiracy theories. You people are a fucking joke

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6d4ykz/remember_the_guy_who_just_happened_to_snap_the/
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
archive.is/zVt3B
youtube.com/watch?v=PyCHOZNwhYk
youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TLDR

anyways if trump has a son seth rich would look like him

Hello shill

And yet we don't work for the utter slime of the earth like Podesta and Brock. I hope your paycheck soothes those late night crises of conscience as you ponder just how terrible a person you've become. You thought you were joining Media Matters because you were joining the Good Guys, fighting against those eeeevil Right Wing, racist, homophobe, bigoted, hateful Republicans.

Never did your realize just where the evil truly was. It's not something you can put your finger on... but there is just something *wrong* with these people. Podesta is... a shell of a person, like he lacks some essential humanity. But you have to be wrong... this was Hillary's right-hand man! But the people surrounding him, they're like aliens wearing human masks. They paste on expressions as though they don't really understand them, but know they have to fool the people around them. You're tempted to look up the symptoms of sociopaths, but you're afraid to look.

But even if these people are a bit strange, surely you're doing good work, right? You're fighting the EVIL of Trump! But... they're telling you to post things that you know aren't true. And they know aren't true. Shouldn't the truth be enough to unseat Trump? He's Satan-incarnate, why would they need to make anything up?

There's something wrong there. They want you to post about Seth Rich, but you can see a combination of hysterical anger and fear, almost animalistic, in their eyes. They don't even say his name, only give you memos of what to say, as though the mention of the name might raise a ghost or something.

You turn to one of your mates in the office, who has the same haunted look in his eyes you're pretty sure are in your own. Dropping your voice to a bare whisper, in terrified fear of being overheard, you say: "We're the good guys... aren't we?"

it's very odd. if no one killed seth rich, who is paying to shill against anyone trying to dig up his accounts or details of his murder investigation?

>support Trump bc Hillary
>go along with troll theories bc kek
>we win. praise kek.
>dumbfounded how many retards still push pizzagate and seth rich shit

The only people being paid to shill are Trump / Russia shills.

Do you retards realise your freak out to bury this story is a confirmation Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC?

calm down bud

What emails? What were they about?

If you unironically use the term "conspiracy theory," you are bluepilled.

The term was literally coined for the purpose of marginalizing independent research of the Kennedy assassination. It invokes a false idea of a cultural phenomenon. "Lol that's human paranoia for you."

If you seriously believe that these kinds of things are unlikely, you know pretty much dick about how the world really is and you suck at thinking.

Keep telling yourself that :)

this.
these fuckers really want to connect these two stories

Podesta emails are not the same as DNC emails

Daily reminder that low iq libtard niggers can't comprehend the Streisand effect for some reason

Do you retards realise your freak out to bury this story is a confirmation of Trump and Russia collusion?

God damn, the lack of self-awareness in you is absolutely terrifying.

OP is a shill. Pizzagate is real. Stop conflating things, you're not on reddit newfag, we pretty much all accept the elites are child-raping butchers here, please off yourself.

>NO PUPPET, NO PUPPET, YOU'RE THE PUPPET !

So, the elites are all child-raping butchers, but not Donald Trump or his Goldman Sachs banker friends? JFC, you cucked little fuck.

Reminder that OP is a shareblue agent.

Their new tactic is to associate everything they don't like with low IQ. He was targeting Jordan Peterson earlier. Expect him to disappear from this thread after he replies twice, so he can go shill somewhere else.

If we don't fall for the 24/7 liberal brainwashing of the media what makes you think we will fall for your low quality shilling?
You're wasting your time honestly. Find a real job.

But I'm not conservative

>mountains of evidence on Trump-Russia
>anonymous CIA source

That's really mountains of evidence you've got there, fuckong LANDSLIDES of it

Just looking at sean hannity's twitter and the replies he gets makes me believe everything about this "conspiracy theory" is true.
The amount of pushback this gets is even crazier than pizzagate.
So many twitter accounts with fake followers (follow bots) are telling him to shut up about it and move on it's insane.

Good goy, have a shekel

Checked. trips of truth.

The Podesta Files and the DNCLeaks were two different batches. The DNCLeaks came out just before the Democratic convention during the summer and the Podesta leaks (obtained through phishing) were released day by day in the month leading up to the election.

If you're going to shill, at least get the basics down.

Reminder that you should be executed for spreading lies.

we don't know that he isn't. We don't know that they aren't. We do know who has the most clouds around them. That being the Bush-Clinton cabal and the old guard of both parties. That's where the smoke is. Those are the ones that flinched when we poked. The entire press rushed to defend some stupid little pizza shop owner. I'm sure it's nothing though. Go back to sleep.

No, it's not a new Pizzagate. Kim Dotcom literally says he has a proof. It is a serious thing. We are talking about a potential murder here and the information who the leaker was.
Doesn't DNC want to know who did it? They should say: "Kim you are a clown, please tell us what you know and embarrass yourself"

What is DNC doing?! Fucking damage control. I have never seen this panic in my life.
Kim Dotcom is a friend of Julian Assange, don't forget this!
Seth rich was "robbed", ridiculous.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6d4ykz/remember_the_guy_who_just_happened_to_snap_the/

SETH RICH RUNDOWN

Who the fuck are the Awan Brothers?

LET'S FIND OUT: !

riggedit.com/seth-rich/

Stop accepting the shill frame shithead, pizzagate is as real as savile or dutroux. Some elites rape and butcher children get off Sup Forums if you're gonna mince words and be a fuckin shill/enabler

>Cuck News Network nightly report

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!1!1!!1!1

An anonymous source within the * pick ur fav government agency*....

SO MUCH FUCKING EVIDENCE

Maybe thats because most people are decent folks that don't like watching a loud mouthed cuck dragging the memory of their son into the public square and beating it with a political stick for his own profit.

>mentioning pizzagate
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Remember the guy who just happened to snap the picture of Seth Rich on the ground with the police around him? Guess who he has done PR consulting work for? Medstar hospital.

I'm not going to doxx him, but I've been doing some digging. (and before anyone tries to take his website down, I have it all archived) The guy who took that picture, and happened to be at the scene of the crime at 4:20 am (and in his interview with DC4 insisted that it was a robbery) does PR work for Medstar hospital. It could be a coincidence, but I think it deserves a deeper look. Posting here for exposure.

I'd like to add that in this article it states that he was shot just a few blocks from Howard University Hospital. If they didn't take him there, then there had to be a reason. (level of the trauma center for example....or they had connections somewhere else) Anyone know any employees at Howard or Medstar?

archive.is/zVt3B

That's some great insider info you have there buddy. I guess I'll take it at face value and stop wondering if politicians are lying to me from now on.

The Podesta emails

and the DNC emails

were separate leaks

you silly goose.

do we even know what hospital he was taken to?
really strange i can't find this anywhere

Nah you're just a bunch of Cucks my man.

Agreed. If his family want you to shut the fuck up and leave it be you should do that. It was their family, not yours

>dismiss all the mountains of evidence that the intelligence communities have on thr Trump-Russia connection
post fucking one

False.

Podesta emails and DNC emails are from different sources. So are the fughazi emails

>THE EMAILS WERE ILLEGAL, HE DESERVED TO DIE
This is why this needs to be investigated more than Pizzagate.

Pizzagate was people connecting dots from spam emails and innuendo. This is literally a political aide getting assassinated in the cover of darkness after maybe being involved with the biggest political leak in US history. With zero agencies investigating his death.

Apples and Oranges you fucktarded shill.

kindly fuck off

>HIS FAMILY DOESN'T WANT TO GET KILLED, STOP DIGGING

End yourself. Political parties assassinating people is far more important than your feefees at the moment.

The entire Seth Rich saga was resurrected to try to get people talking about it and not the illegal hijinks of Michael Flynn and those in the White House who aided him or were aided by him.

So what are YOU talking about? Congratulations. You just did alt.right's job for them.

So, OP, in all your omniscient glory, what happened to Mr. Rich, then? What's your chain of events? Please, oh please, benevolent user, enlighten us with the truth that only you and you alone possess!

I fucking love it when someone says "Oh that didn't happen like that gurdagur" and you say "oh, then what did happen?" and they say "uuuuur I have no idea BUT NOT WHAT SEVERAL PEOPLE WHO HAVE RESEARCHED IT ARE SAYING HURDAGURGUR let's change the subject because I can't back up my argument and then watch my girlfriend have sex with a black man, k?"

roo fags are the new leafs

>alt-right

The fact you give that label credence proves you're just as blinded as he is.

youtube.com/watch?v=PyCHOZNwhYk

stop with this retarded conspiracy no one is buying it. we've been through this for weeks now. there's nothing credible there. this isnt Sup Forums related take this shit to you fucking baboons.

Promoting him n the day you had him killed sounds like a simple minded trick to get him to let his guard down, and fool cucks with low intelligence like you. Apparently, it worked on both counts.

>The emails were obtained ILLEGALLY using a phishing hack that Podesta fell for. End of fucking story.

Podesta leak and the DNC leaks are two different things.
Podesta had his email cracked via password, and I agree anyone could do that.
> Cybersecurity researchers as well as the United States government attributed responsibility for the breach, which was accomplished via a spear-phishing attack, to the hacking group Fancy Bear, affiliated with Russian intelligence services.

The DNC was leaked by "Guccifer 2.0", unknown how. They are only speculating Russia was involved, but the method is not known.

SHILL THREAD ONE POST BY OP. DO NOT REPLY TO POSTS AND WRITE SAGE IN OPTIONS FIELD IF YOU MUST WRITE SOMETHING!

NICE TRY SHILL, CHECK OUT THE FIRST THREAD.

SORRY 2 POSTS FROM THE SHILL

The article says he was killed blocks from Howard U hospital. But nobody knows where he went.

Reminder: Seth Rich was not some literal who in the DNC and very well could have had access to emails.

fpbp

>Plebbit spacing and they wonder how we spot them so well?

dems have blood on their hands

>You will completely dismiss all the mountains of evidence that the intelligence communities have on thr Trump-Russia connection

You do realize that I can claim to have evidence of unicorns in Montana but it doesn't mean shit unless I prove it, right?

>Just take their word for it, goy shitlord! G-d!

Last time we took these intelligence agencies' word without proof was when they claimed Saddam was hiding WMDs.

bumping for justice, expose the shadow government anons

>tfw too smart to buy into obviously fake Seth Rich and pizzagate conspiracy theories

Shilling are we?? Good goy!!!

>retarded low IQ baboons
>conspiracy
>right wing retards are a joke
>you people are a joke

man, could you act any more liberal? divisive identity politics insulting your opponents.

yes, decent people would really prefer "a nigger shot my son and didn't even bother to take anything" vs "my son risked everything and was killed for doing what he felt was right"

And the racism in the first quote is intentional BTW, they are absolutely banking on racism to sell this narrative, and you are falling for it.

>convoluted
"""robbery""" ... nothing stolen except for keys to apartment, no body cam footage, no autopsy, dies 1.5hrs after being taken to hospital, alert en route to hospital.

wew lad. pretty convoluted. PS-bringing up Russia in this only shows your hand. your boss is a pedophile.

Your appeal to authority the "intelligence community" is cute, lurk more

thanks for the reminder shills
almost forgot his name...WAS SE-

It's not a conspiracy theory if it's true.

Kim Dotcom has been accused of criminal copyright infringement and other charges, such as money laundering, racketeering and wire fraud, by the U.S. Department of Justice

Nice reliable source you got there, faggot. I bet he's buddies with all of the shady Ivan's too

lol they blend so well.

Thanks for Correcting The Record

>trying this hard

you're from australia tho

A likely upside down story

>Stolen emails are bad

So would you agree that the torrent of leaks is a problem too, or does that get your shillbux taken away?

Maybe he's on goodboy points, never know with those upside downers

or, how come the murderer didn't take shit if it was a "robbery gone bad"

>You will completely dismiss all the mountains of evidence
>Mountains of evidence
>All intelligence agencies have unanimously agreed there is no evidence of collusion

sure thing there kangaloo

Also this.

Off my Sup Forums nigger

I'm sorry, but did Big Kim already testify? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? Big Kim is still playing right now and he has been the leetest haxor in Kiwiland for how many years now? He's playing one of the dirtiest teams in American establishment history, who just happen to have a lead because they own the MSM. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Kim Dotcom is one of the best fucking haxors in the cybers, he went 2-1 last year and would of won the popular vote if the guccifer didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the neets win and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Shariablue just flooded the catalogue with bullshit, forcing people to discuss viable ledes. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Seth Rich topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking justice warriors on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing

kek

lol they were obtained cause the dems sucked and i dont care how they were obtained they are not okay and im never voting democrat again

youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k

You have been molested by the media for so long that now all you want is for other people be molested.

You have no effect here Shill.

Seth was one of the hundreds killed by [DNC "Clean up crews"](Who are also involved with Trafficking,Voter Fraud & Paid Protests).

[DC Police(and other "responders")] set up the scene & perimeter.

[The WH(Obama,Lynch,Comey, etc)] were involved with it due to the [Home Rules Act]

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/