>Suddenly Asylum gets bombed
>Get moved to Concentration camp
>Live next 4 years in the camp
>guards think Im a spy

>suddenly Americans bomb the gridlock
>FUCK.COM.COM
>Starving to death
>Gaurds are also starving to death
>One of them offers me bread, but I decline and tell him he needs it more than me
>Finally, I thank the gaurds for their duty
>Go back to the future

I tried to save him guys, I really did

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13034542
youtube.com/watch?v=ALZepcuunt4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>One of them offers me bread, but I decline and tell him he needs it more than me
Liked this detail

Why didn't you kill Jewish inmates to prove your on there side...fucking cuck...

> gos back in time to save Hitler
> Doesn't sprechen Deutsch

strawpoll.me/13034542

>murder

their were honestly barely any jews in my camp. and ones that were there were just russians

>not showing your phone or bringing a history book even if you couldnt speak german

>thinking you can bring items with you back in time

>he was baffled by my appearance

Unless you look like you have downzy...im asuming you mean cloths.
So if your cloths can go why not phone? Or a book?

He is obviously talking about his obesity

400 lb people wasn't such a common thing is the past.

I was wearing some very wet and raggety clothes I found in a storm drain

This time travel story is boring enough to be real.

A+ for effort, my friend.

Alright tell me I'm not the only one that fantasizes about this. Though I Imagine me taking an Ipad with all of Wikipedia downloaded onto it and presenting it to Hitler. The thing is though this would be such a huge divergence from our timeline that I have no clue WTF would happen next.

>wet and raggedy cloths...

That was enough to
>baffle
The police in war torn Germany?

Pic VERY related

Hairstyle maybe?

Or it's just modern clothes but wet and raggedy

He alredy said nothing could time travel with him no phone no book so he said he found cloths in a storm drain

Why didn't you ask to contact the American Embassy and get your shit straightened out there? Can you make another trip? I assume you would not have lost your fluency and so could now communicate fluently

Same here

Bump

Hey, at least you didn't end up something like this
youtube.com/watch?v=ALZepcuunt4

Op is gone:(

Wew, what did I just watch.

This is a conundrum.
>arrive in pre-war germany
>can't speak the language
>no identification papers
>likely unable to contact an english speaking embassy
>also naked
If you could pick up enough of the language to get by and spoof papers to get into the military, then there's your potential "in" to make a strategic difference.

quality thread.

quality contribution

Not Tattooing the message on your body for hitler to read. damn goys it's like you're not thinking like 4D chessmen or something. sheesh. BAKA.

Technically the ink would be a foreign substance in your body. Would any objects stuck up your ass travel with you?

you never could've won against the anglo

in theory, yes. that's how "terminator" works. "METAL endoskeleton, SURROUNDED by LIVING tissue."
next question?

Well, you fucked up. Tell me how you went back in time or move me there because i want to try it too.

Don't you get it? We've all tried and failed (will try and fail) and this timeline is the result. None of us will be/were able to save the Reich.

how would you come back to the future if you couldnt take the time machine with you?

>1936 Germany
>American
>arrested
Lame ass story time with inaccurate details. The olympics were in 1936 in Germany and Americans were getting handshakes by Hitler himself.

Well there you go.
Get a very small smartphone, one of those micro ones from india.
Load it with documents.
Stick up ass. Maybe a little solar charger too.
Present to nearest local government center posing as a defector.

maybe he was "caught" and "pulled out" in certain time from someone from future?

sounds like a "shitty" plan. LOL.
But I think you might be heading in the right direction.

LITERALLY PLAYED.
LITERALLY ONLY 1 OUTCOME.
LITERALLY OUTCOME KNOWN IN ADVANCE.
LITERALLY PKD IS JUST AN LSD-TARD.
LITERALLY MAN IN HIGH TOWER IS LSD BULLSHIT.
HITLER WAS LITERALLY AN AGENT FOR THE OLIGARCHY.
ROMMEL LITERALLY WANTED HIM DEAD FOR THIS REASON.
LITERALLY STUPIDEST "MISTAKES" IN ALL WARFARE.
LITERALLY HAD JUST BEEN DONE BY NAPOLEON.
LITERALLY TOTALLY FAKE HISTORY.
LITERALLY RETARDS STILL DON'T GET IT.
LITERALLY.

>when you time travel but forget your meds

and then OP woke up with a dick in his mouth sucking out of the semen of his friends dick

yeah, bullshit, like in 1936 Germans were not able to realize someone is an English speaker.
What knowledge exactly did you bring back by the way? If you had this detailed knowledge but did not know German you deserved to starve fucking faggot

You could bring back documents related to british air defense, russian tanks, battle overviews and present them as predictive war games, with you posing as a defector.

So what is a basic set of knowledge you'd have to take on a trip back in time?
Apart from Deutschkenntnisse?

Time Travel doesn't work like that.

You can't "Come back" to the same Timeline you are from if you change anything. If you change anything, you create a new Timeline that you would go back to, rather then the original Timeline you are from.

Did a thread on this way back:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Yeah OP didn't you watch this season of "the flash" on CW? gawd. BAKA.
TROLLOLOL.

Yeah no; you can just be logicially consistent with dragonball style timetravel in that timetravel is a trip to another timeline and going back is going back to your own

not usually one to quote but "how you gunna fix time if you standing in it dummy? y'all just negligent."

Hitler learns nukes are real, devotes 100% of German GDP to them, loses to Russia before finishing the project.

if this is true,then your autistic
not learning german before,or atleast living in germany before to learn german fluently is where you fucked up,then wearing that fucking regular american shit probably fucked you