Home Secretary Criticizes US for Releasing Suicide Bomber Info

Home Secretary Amber Rudd attacked the U.S. media for releasing details about Salmon Abedi, the Islamic terrorist that blew himself up in Manchester, before the UK was comfortable releasing the information through its own media sources.

trunews.com/article/home-secretary-criticizes-us-for-releasing-suicide-bomber-info

>(WASHINGTON, DC) Home Secretary Amber Rudd has criticized U.S. authorities after confidential details about the Manchester terror attack appeared in the media having been leaked by American spooks. British police had held off on releasing information such as the attacker’s name on Tuesday.

>Several American news organizations including CBS and NBC published details, however, citing anonymous US officials who leaked the details from their conversations with British authorities.

>The initial death tolls, the fact the attack appeared to be a suicide bombing, and the name of the attacker, Salman Abedi, 22, were all released through US media, apparently through leaky intelligence sources.

>Rudd told the BBC that the US’s conduct had been “irritating” and that she made it clear to American counterparts that such leaks “shouldn’t happen again.”

>Asked whether the leak had compromised the investigation into the Manchester Arena attack, she said:
22 people were killed and some 59 injured, many of them children, in Monday night’s attack on the Manchester Arena during a concert by pop star Ariana Grande.

>Last week, prime minister Theresa May said Britain would continue to work and share intelligence with the US following claims that president Donald Trump leaked classified intelligence to the Russian foreign ministry.

>Intelligence is shared between Britain, America, Canada, Australia and New Zealand under the UKUSA agreement, the so-called “Five Eyes” programme.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZOuYavUuhw#t=30s
strawpoll.me/13034542
youtu.be/ggkLO6mDXI4
youtube.com/watch?v=cB-tbk8WEQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

aboo hoo

fuck this dumb ass cunt.

>O NOZ DA GOYEEM KNO

let me reiterate, fuck this stupid bitch, we aint in the UK and we don't give a fuck about your sharia press laws.

REEEEEEE STOP LETTING THE BRITS KNOW THE KILLER WAS A MUDSHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Truth loving people want to know who blew up their loved ones.

Google "Hillsborough."

Trump did England a favor.

Just for asking.

What's the US end goal here?

Collapse the british establishment?

Cause I'm ok with that.

>Salmon Abedi
Sounds fishy to me.

>TruNews
why do people register such stupid urls for their blog

If I believed the Britbongs were actually interested in hunting down any other potential ISIS guys ready to durka then I'd agree it was a shit move. But the british police just cover up islamist's crimes, not pursue justice against them.

also
>sharing intelligence about ISIS with Russia
>this is bad somehow when Trump does it but Obama was praised for doing it when he did it

Fuck that bitch, if they dont sort the Muslims out, working class brits will

Suspect's identity has been updated, his name is Samir al-Hydali

Look I'm not against angry mobs.

But how many Islamists or people that look like one are in the UK?

Now, how many dumb drunk working class brits they have?, that might not end well.

I love watching American news (minus the obvious networks). Refreshingly honest. Instead of saying SO CALLED Islamic State you just call a spade a spade. I fucking hate the left so much.

Britain has the biggest reserve army of drunk hooligans in Europe. As soon as a Paki blows up a football match there will be race riots (already happened a while ago in the north west)

fuck you

They won't blow up a football match, they don't want us all hating the muslims, just you.

Not a blog, it's a Christian news organization

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZOuYavUuhw#t=30s

No matter how hard they try to control the narrative, their greed always ends up fucking them over.

strawpoll.me/13034542

youtu.be/ggkLO6mDXI4

>tfw you will never pal around with a crew singing anthems

yeah by talking shit on twitter totally bro

Yep this is the sort of thing the USA should leak.

They'll never attack a target that would lead to a violent reaction.
Their goal is to make the population exert pressure on their governments and stop intervention in the Middle East so they can fortify their position and work on establishing their Caliphate.
The left's "they want us to drive harmless Muslims into their arms!" meme is complete bullshit. They have no shortage of retarded Muzzies willing to sacrifice themselves - they have the problem that they cannot hold the land they conquer because we drop a couple bombs on them every time they do.

Dr. James White has a video called Islam A-Z. He basically explains the theology of Islam and why they go on jihad.

It really activates your synapses.

REEE WHY DID YOU RELEASE THE IDENTITY OF THIS EXTREMIST WHO'S NOT A REAL MUSLIM AND GOES AGAINST THE WORDS OF THE PROPHET MOHAMMED (peace be upon him) ALL THIS SERVES TO DO IS SPREAD ISLAMOPHOBIA, EVEN THOUGH, AGAIN, HE WASN'T A REAL MUSLIM, WHAT'S IMPORTANT IS THAT WE DISARM WHITE MEN AND HELP MORE POOR REFUGEES #NoNotoriety

Thankful for America shitting all over my govt and trying to un-cuck our controlled press.

I trust America was wise enough to only let names slip out once operations were conducted and all leads were explored.

Oh my the silly goyim were not supposed to know the ethnicity and indeed very nature of the event before we could properly get out our story about a bad speaker or gas explosion. Heavens, how dreadful!

The British government may want to go full 1984 but here in America, we believe in freedom and truth. We don't adhere to the rules of cucks.

I'll go a step further, they won't blow up a football match where Alexis it's playing cause they don't want us angry at the muslims, because as soon as they can't stop them from going to England they want to send them here, wich happened before that's how we ended with half a million palestinians.

Who by the way behave perfectly civilized they don't rape, don't kill and don't bomb, even the ones the Israel state labeled as terrorists.

This it's a plot, a perfectly well executed plot.

>P.D. who's name it's on that t-shirt.

>multiple hours
I put it in the queue for tomorrow, a bit late for that today

>we believe in freedom and truth
Is that like a meme like communism in late USSR or do amerifats really believe that?

REEEEE stop releasing intelligence we're actioning to sweep up the network for media upboats you fucking burgers.

Day of the grill when.

Technically it's an hour per lecture but the video has a weird gap between his lecture and q&a

this is the future you chose

Who that

Day of the hammer when?

youtube.com/watch?v=cB-tbk8WEQU

BRITISH POLITICAL SATIRE LIVE
LIVE COMMENTS ENABLED

>we believe in freedom and truth

Holy fuck this is irony, surely?

>Irony
At least we aren't subjects

I mean how fucking cucked can you be, that your a subject to a Queen with no real power

Republicucks will never understand culture, especially Ameritards.

Must be those Hiberian roots

Britbong here. Thanks US for telling us the stuff our shitty, traitorous government wont tell us