I still can not fully understand and accept the fact that I live my one and only life...

I still can not fully understand and accept the fact that I live my one and only life. I can not fully understand that there will not be any other life where I will be a scientist, musician, actor,
traveler, or I, at least, just will not have problems with grills. I endure all the shit. I postpone everything for later. My mind does not accept life now.

It seems to me that because of this I am not free and doomed to suffer.
What to do?

Change.

You nor any human being is God.
So, the capacity is always there. It's what creation is.
However, the capacity is an infinite cup with infinite degrees. None among man will ever experience or know those degrees in their finite lifetime much less transition beyond their aspect to fully realize another's to the degree that the other aspect does. You get glimpses and portions as such... You can try to think like a man and you will have probably achieved 1% realization if that of what an actual man thinks .. Same for a man who tries to think like a woman.

People who have reached harmony humbly reflect on the limits of what that means because they've graced them.

>someone posted this the other day
Ideally better yourself to the fullest and live life to the fullest in your given circumstances.

>I still can not fully understand and accept the fact that I live my one and only life.
>fact
source?

fpbp

>implying you have evidence against this fact
Let's hear it.

Stop being a useless cunt and go and learn an instrument, and go and study a science subject if that's what you want you lazy shit.

>the fact

You can go from scratch to being of a standard to play music professionally in under two years.

read the qur an

Look at his flag senpai. He's probably expecting his 72 virgins in heaven

Force yourself into a near death experience.

Having cancer changed my life. You have so much time in a day.

there's no evidence (yet). and that's why op shouldn't use "fact"...
i'm german and not religious.

You claim that there is an afterlife. You cannot provide evidence. Why should you believe there is an afterlife?

it's basically the same thing. it doesn't matter what i "believe". i just don't know. nobody does. i hope you understand what/how i mean it.
there is no fact.

It's not at all the same thing. You do not seem to have any grasp of the scientific method, but if you make a claim, you have to provide evidence, otherwise your claim means literally nothing.

"Nobody knows, nobody can know, so anything must possible" is unequivocally false.

I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm explaining very clearly that they really are not the same thing.

Quantum immortality, infinitive universes, and all other such theories gain ground all the time. The default answer of "Brain shuts off and thats it" is fading away.

Doesn't mean you sit in your chair and tug your shit thinking its all ok because in another universe you are famous actor.

>I'm not a scientist, musician, or actor,
Nobody is, until they are. You're not born into it.
>What to do?
Do something productive and have a family.

>"Nobody knows, nobody can know, so anything must possible" is unequivocally false.
well then i'm wrong i guess.

no problem bro, you explained it well.

withdraw all your money. get train or bus ticket to Seattle. become homeless alcoholic. wild street culture,free food and pussy. start hitchhiking to other homeless utopias = profit

I quite fancy living the 'hobo' lifestyle. I'm not sure if such things exist tho, or if it is just the electric jew trying to entice me.

That's why you have children. So your offspring can live the life you imagined

this was 2002-3 for me. the meme is real

Cattle die,
Kinsmen die,
Every man is mortal.
But know I one thing that never dies,
The fair name of one who has done well.

If someone does all he can in the life he has to the best of his ability, people will speak well of you, and you will be remembered. You do not need fame, wealth, power or status to be remembered as a good person- you are remembered on merit and deeds. Enjoy the life alloted to you, make the most of it, and you will be happy.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself like a little weakling.

Are you a millennial? Same boat bro. No cure.

>Building up your life, using your intellect to achieve.
>Thinking this life is not worth living, therefor some other life is.
Truth is you're only here to propagate your own species. Contribute to this and your will achieve happiness. If you can't your kids can...

>Ruining an 86 like that.