DENMARK YES

DENMARK YES

17 YEAR OLD GIRL DEFENDED HER SELF FROM RAPE BUT SHE FACES CRIMINAL CHARGES NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3418751/Danish-17-year-old-girl-used-pepper-spray-fight-rapist-near-migrant-asylum-centre-told-prosecuted-carrying-weapon.html
archive.is/XyLvO
youtube.com/watch?v=J4W4D9giUO8
youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=yPthb7qUpfk
youtube.com/watch?v=gS6HZv4GXj8
youtube.com/watch?v=Rx6keHpeYak
youtube.com/watch?v=TW-pw4rRvUI&t=252s
youtube.com/watch?v=OOvbUKkTk-4
youtube.com/watch?v=Wf8XHeVsMDY
youtube.com/watch?v=YxLqx8xF9Pw
youtube.com/watch?v=-MYxtpGxGJI&t=155s
youtube.com/watch?v=S_yv4Jrqdpw
youtube.com/watch?v=lij59497MBs
youtube.com/watch?v=4Prc1UfuokY&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=S2up4-CJ-ok
youtube.com/watch?v=lka6wG7JTgk
youtube.com/watch?v=9dUv5FcyNM0
youtube.com/watch?v=e6odhGFIND0&t=318s
youtube.com/watch?v=ID7ruPMrAmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GHs2coAzLJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=vVFhC4kuYDU
youtube.com/watch?v=dPlTg6tCIh8&t=229s
youtube.com/watch?v=q3VabkjGjoo
youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>NO LINK
>NO ARCHIVE

Why the fuck is pepper spray illegal?

>it is illegal to possess and use pepper spray
what the fuck is wrong with Europe?

BAN ASAULT SPRAYS!!

>Now

This was last year I think but the story's still relevant.

It hurts man. You can't just go around hurting people.

Where is the link to the news story?

Let me guess...hate crime

Submit yourself to Ahmed

It can cause permanent eye damage.

>Can

Being the operative word.

Peppers and all pepper based products are banned in England because having actual flavour in your food is against the law and an insult to the queen.

Archived sauce or gtfo!

>no link
Shill thread. Sage.

While I understand her use of assault spray is an issue here, the real crime is denying the asylum seeker relief from his sexual emergency.

Hate to break it to all these white knight beta faggots but you have no idea if she was being raped.

>but muh blonde wiminz wouldn't lie
Fuck off

Wish she would allowed it so that she could have carried the sweet mulatto baby to term so he can further rape and impregnate more women with his huge thick mulatto cock.

lynch the prosecutor there is no other option
roleplaying btw

>it's illegal to defend yourself

Explain yourselves Eurocucks

Why are Danes not out in the streets over this shit? You'd think that every single parent in Denmark with a teenage daughter would be basically shitting bricks right about now.

>mfw it's true that pepper spray is illegal in Denmark

that case would be legitimate defense in my country at least

I refuse to believe this
There is absolutely no way people are this blind

>Using pepper spray is illegal

What the fuck? In the U.S we allow pepper spray and guns to be used for self defense even knives. I mean when it's between life and death you have no choice but to use force to defend yourself. Even in the U.S it is allowed to use pepper spray for females. This is just backwards and cucked.

I really do hope EU females move over here so at least they can defend themselves and also get better men as the Niggers and Arabs are taking over.

Might as well ban fists.
Amputations when?

>archived link
oddly this is missing. and yet people are still replying without saging. sad!

>be rapist
>use pepper spray on victims
>they can't fight back
>they can't give a description of you to the police later

Why don't more rapist think of this?

If this is real, who the fuck is making these laws and charging people over them?

Somebody from Denmark please post and tell me that this is a joke.

Racist.

>Europe

>Why don't more rapist think of this?
They use all natural spray

Its old but very real

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3418751/Danish-17-year-old-girl-used-pepper-spray-fight-rapist-near-migrant-asylum-centre-told-prosecuted-carrying-weapon.html

if anything it should expose normies to how ridicolous things are getting

She should be tried and convicted. She should have let the dark skin man rape her because white males. Dark skinned people deserve to breed with white women because white males are the ones having sex with them. She has no right to hurt the dark skinned man after all the oppression the dark skinned man has faced. Dark skinned lives matter.

G...good thing they don't have guns

Kek

Looks like text from Oregon Trail. Try harder

holy shit europe fucking sucks

The shit gets everywhere, including your cock if you have it out.

As someone who has had it sprayed in their face I can think of very little as painful as pepper spray on the dick.

This is legit. I can confirm. I actually have relatives in the town, Ballerup, and they just emailed this to me. I can't believe how cucked Denmark is now, and if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep.

>It's okay to break the law as long as someone else does it.

Granted self-defence stuff like pepper-spray should probably be legal.

>Be European
>Fight off rapist
>Go to prison

It's no wonder why so many Eurocucks create America hate threads.

Why don0t they just kill themselves already? Why are they doing this? I really want to know why would they ban pepper spray. I can't understand how they would charge a teenage girl who defended herself from rape. Why aren't feminists going crazy about this?

I am so confused.

why didnt she just shoot the rapist? they have freedom over there in denmark, right?

That's what I want to know.. how does nonsense like this have any authority? Why do sane people not just laugh it off and tell them to fuck themselves?! Are the courts/police that brutally powerful in Denmark?

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

SHAREBLUE IS TRYING TO TAKE OVER

Did the anti-rape bracelet not work?

Thought that shit was enchanted with some Muslim rape repellent or some such shit.

Just take a can of paint or a screwdriver next life, that's not illegal.

Fuck off, literally nobody cares about you

certain types can poke a hole in your eyeball if you are at too close a range. police forces have to teach their people how to use it right before they are allowed to carry it

im not sure if thats the reason europeans cant carry it, but considering you have to be 18 to buy a butter knife in certain places over there nothing would surprise me really

Did someone say ra ra retard?? White males are evil and need to be exposed. Dark skinned lives matter. Kill all whites.

You fucker.

She sprayed a muzzies with pepper spray. We can let the false rape allegation slide on this one e, lad.

>"Now police say she will be charged with a cirme for defending herself."
>"However, as it is illegal to use pepper spray, the teenage girl is set to face charges.
nice sensationalism

stopping the persecutor's kid on its way back from school and cutting of a finger would also send a clear message

also roleplaying btw

Actually I really love that picture. It's like a god looking down on the british in disappointment. Passing judgment on their weakness.

Their fears (the weapons) given life to haunt them forever.

>MFW libtards say the 2nd constitution is pointless

Hahaha, first they take your guns, then they take your knifes, and now they take away any form of protection you can own while they betray your best interests.

goodbye europe. no longer will you contribute to global progress. instead of you enriching every ones lives with technology you will be enriched with forced buttsecs

because you could defend/prevent your cultural enrichment!?

slide thread, over a year old

Who's got that gif of that nappy haired Harambe looking nigger talking tough and Kangz-like to riot police before being doused with like a gallon of pepper spray that turns him into a nice lil kitten in no time?

>appropriate here user
>post it fags

You never studied postmodernism, OP. If you had, you'd understand perfectly what's going on.

The Muslims aren't welcome because they are Muslim. They are welcome because they destroy.

The defensse should be legitimate everywhere. She is being charged for something else: for possesing and using pepper spray. It's like the illegal possesion of guns. The law is stupid though, pepper spray poses so little danger that incriminating it's possesion isn't justifiable.

>Pepper spray illegal
Yet more proof that women are most at risk if personal protections are made illegal

>She sprayed a muzzies with pepper spray. We can let the false rape allegation slide on this one e, lad.

I'm just saying if you attack someone, you need to prove it was self defense in the first place. Pepper spray is a form of attack.

Here in Britain a lot of these laws get passed with barely any publicity. Everyone I've met has been surprised and appalled that pepper spray is banned.

Anything come of it? My missus used to carry pepper spray when she lived in Birmingham

easy there goldberg

This has to be satire there is no way a people are this cucked.

>can't defend self with gun
>can't defend self with pepper spray
>can't defend self with nearly all knives

What the fuck are they supposed to defend themselves with?

Can we toss some soc mead support on this? Draw attention and pressure the police department and local government.

Source? Also if the pics are true she's not being charged for defending herself, she's being charged for using pepper spray. You are allowed other self-defense methods, including improvised weapons. Misleading (((journalism)))

Moral of the story : never call the police.

THICC

Rocks? Maybe acid

Women are equal they can use their hands.

Because shitlord nazis like the girl in OP's pic will use it to persecute those defenseless, innocent women and children fleeing wartorn countries in search of a better life.

No charges regarding the attempt of rape??

I absolutely hate Europe with a passion and i was born there.

Fucking place needs to be leveled

only to those who foolishly decide to involve the police after the fact; a proper way to go about it would be to assist in on-the-spot euthanization of the aggressor and discretely dispose of the shitskin carcass (DK has a lot op pigs, wink wink nudge nudge)
roleplaying, ofc

Fuckin hell you're absolutely correct. Euros must stop involving the cops.

>implying Denmark isn't just as cucked as Sweden
In fact, Denmark is even worse than Sweden. Sweden is actually better than Denmark.

archive.is/XyLvO
calm down you fucking sperg and use google. It's old news anyway

Small knives. Literally anything you can get your hands on in the situation, that you didn't bring on your person, is allowed too. Sticks. Rocks. A pole. Whatever. Not saying the law is fair, but there are opportunities. Also, only the shitty cucky pseudo-Swede part of Denmark has serious immigrant troubles. Few in the western Denmark.

who ever is changing her kill them she is a victom fuck niggerts and fuck the left. This makes me so mad I can't take much more of this liberal bullshit when do we dowtherm out of out nation's ! with the ugly fukcing stupid minoristys ?!

My List of Videos of what we need to do to keep white culture ! I post this with every post you should copy and paste below this part and spread it all over the net we need to redpill so many still !
youtube.com/watch?v=J4W4D9giUO8
youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=yPthb7qUpfk
youtube.com/watch?v=gS6HZv4GXj8
youtube.com/watch?v=Rx6keHpeYak
youtube.com/watch?v=TW-pw4rRvUI&t=252s
youtube.com/watch?v=OOvbUKkTk-4
youtube.com/watch?v=Wf8XHeVsMDY
youtube.com/watch?v=YxLqx8xF9Pw
youtube.com/watch?v=-MYxtpGxGJI&t=155s
youtube.com/watch?v=S_yv4Jrqdpw
youtube.com/watch?v=lij59497MBs
youtube.com/watch?v=4Prc1UfuokY&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=S2up4-CJ-ok
youtube.com/watch?v=lka6wG7JTgk
youtube.com/watch?v=9dUv5FcyNM0
youtube.com/watch?v=e6odhGFIND0&t=318s
youtube.com/watch?v=ID7ruPMrAmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GHs2coAzLJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=vVFhC4kuYDU
youtube.com/watch?v=dPlTg6tCIh8&t=229s
youtube.com/watch?v=q3VabkjGjoo
youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M

defense is racist

check your privilege shitlord

I guess you meant the men. 80% are of age soldiers. Shill

Move to anywhere else than Sjælland aka. Cuck Island

this really grinds my almonds

This looks fake. Probably another bait thread post.

how do you expect a 17 year old girl to defend herself if she's not allowed to use guns, pepper spray, knives, or anything except her bare hands? Charging her for using pepper spray is charging her for defending herself. Charging someone for using pepper spray on a non assailant is one thing, but she was about to be raped

>Took over half the way specifically for spice and seasoning
>Applying your nigger memes to mighty Anglos

Off yourself Tyrone.

Chances are he was legally 13.

That's their culture. You can't just make these poor refugees assimilate!

I'm crossstiching this and hang it on a wall

nice link, faggot
fake news