England: Nation of Shamefull Cowards

>Once mighty Island nation now can't even protect the smallest and most innocent among you.

England I just want you to know that I fucking hate you people, you disgusting, sickening cowards.

The fact that you have let your enemy tell you to your face that this is all "normal" and "part of living in a big city" is just more proof that you are a nation of loathsome, sniveling cowards.

The sun has finally set on your empire, and now you descend into the eternal darkness.

I truly hope your entire island nation burns.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_murdered_American_children
wnd.com/2001/12/12105/
youtu.be/a_zRX-F9Qt0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5QTXhlbLlPs
youtube.com/watch?v=l7qZg3zOkpw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your Shite House still has the scorch marks burger cunt

The whole world hates your your shithole country

well, it is a part of living in a big city.
since a certain time, that is...

Thats the Nation which created Israel.
I hope they burn as well.

Fuck off Achmed. You sub-human dirt nigger.

Fuck off sand nigger faggot.

Hates the president at least.

Did you write this while driving a taxi, Ahmed?

I just want you to know that you're a scumbag and a piece of shit for kicking a dog when he's down.

Fuck you burger.

Calm down fellow burger
The Mancs have awoken, soon the muslims will be out of England

Fuck you dude.

Seriously fuck you

Sickening coward. Nation of cowards.

Calm down James.
Calm yourself
Chill DeShawn
Alex, calm yourself.

Has America let Pedro get onto one of their PC's again?

Is the British Metro paper as cucked and super leftist as the one we have in Canada? If this happened here, they would be jumping to defend slimes after having maybe 1 line of text on the actual atrocity.

Your country needs to watch it. Your shitty media leaking crucial information compromising our investigations.

We will stop propping you as an ally, and without our support your country will crumble into chaos and descend into anarchy.

more bus memes pls

>invites sand niggers
>people ignores the warning, calling the others racist
>subhumans sand niggers attacks innocent good people
>muh innocent people it's dying
it's their fault for allowing Africans in their country. It's their fault for supporting ISIS.

Ok Abdul Mohammad Sidiq al Baghdadi

and its still not enough, they same people still virtue signal and shit their pants about raysism against muslims

>most innocent
>racemixing dicksuckers are innocent if theyre 8

Then come and do something about it, faggot. Oh wait, you can't blink without your people getting butchered and your women being raped. You used to be significant, now you're just digging your own graves deeper and deeper.

Nobody should ever have to deal with the events that have occurred in Manchester.

Suggesting that it was due to the personal failings of the British people is so pathetic I really shouldn't have commented.

Sage this shit guys.

I wish that I could disagree with you, but I can't.

>England: Nation of Shamefull Cowards
>Shamefull

You need one letter 'l', not double.
'Shameful' is the correct spelling.
Sort it out, Yank.

This is what the world needs to hear.

You are right. today I went to the memorial in the city centre, and I stood loathing a big handmade sign saying "Love conquers Hate". I was busy ranting inside my head about the bullshit, childish language that the left as reduced us to, when suddenly a tv crew asked me if I would do an interview. They turned the camera on me and said " So do believe love can conquer hate"
But when I opened my mouth to speak, /Pol,
I saw the camera and I saw the microphone and I felt the intensity of public judgement. It might as well have been a shotgun instead of a camera. Im weak,, I admit it, for instead of my well-formulated diatribe about language control coming out, I instead found myself saying " Yes, I hope so! I mean you know, love conquers all, cant let them win an' all that! hey ho..."
I walked away realising I was no different from the rest of them, and I was a coward and a cunt just the same.

kahn you cheeky scamp

Dude, just STFU b/c it will happen here someday. You, "...fucking hate you people"? Our allies in culture, government, economy, war and more and you want to sit high on your horse like you're better? Fuck you OP. Don't think for a second it can't happen here.

Brits, forgive this fuck of burger if you want, I know I don't. But just know I stand with you even if morons put a retard like Khan in office and have the taint of an Islamic plague reaching its tentacles into your hearts and minds and murdering your children and beheading your soldiers. I hope you guys gain some good intelligence from what just happened and that the right Muslims feel the heat and wrath of your people.

Hello ahmed

Your government created and gave IS their weapons you fucking obese cunt. Go cry over 9/11, for the 16th year in a row.

Children are never murdered in the USA though are they...oh wait:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_murdered_American_children

Oh you mean kids killed via terrorism? Yeah that never happens in the USA ... oh wait...

wnd.com/2001/12/12105/

kys plox

Big Brother is always watching over us.

>manchester
>the northwest in general
>england

We will be going for you next, dirty kaffir.

We will rape all of your 500 pound women.

Honestly I thought this post would be made by another Bong. We get butt hurt about it sometimes because muh anglo pride but we are a mess. And we are a horse with a broken leg just waiting for someone to put us down.
>T. ahmed
I wish I fucking was an immigrant that way I might be stupid enough to be proud of my country.

glad we don't get shot at work/school/church/movies/malls/restaurants

this country has also gone to the dogs. greatest nation on earth? yeah for fees, violence, dick mutilation and a nation cucked to it, year after year

Friendly reminder:

Since 2000, Number of Suicide bombings by Muslims=5284; by Non-Muslims=0

Also, cities are more risky, they're not going to fucking bomb Rhyl, are they?

RIP crumpet Euro-trash

they should though

Technically its a kingdom. Nations are free.

Relax sadiq, we'll fix the mudslime problem, this time for good.

Not really. It's a free London only newspaper for the underground (subway). It just plays lip-service to shitty metro-liberal views because it's London, but it's owned by the Daily Mail media group.

Not entirely true about IS. Regardless, Islam was already garbage to begin with. Look on the bright side, we helped about 90,000 warring muzzies to an early grave w/75,000 wounded and were racking up more everyday.

You can hate me when you shoot any member of the Soros family. They're the ones shipping thousands of Africans and Muslims across the Med each fucking day and trying to pervert nations with their "educational centres". Your CIA puts monumental pressure on European politicians to be "multicultural and globalist", you really need to sort out your own lot before you tell us what to do. Even your Obama came here telling us to stay in the EU.

re: Soviet invasion of Afghanistan

There's nothing we can do, we're fucking defenseless, military is being deployed everywhere, children are being abducted but nobody does anything because they see their fellow man not doing anything.

Why is this super adorable qt wearing lipstick?

What kind of faggots in the United Khaliphate let their daughter go see a whore like Ariana Grande to begin with? The way I see it they killed their daughter way long before some fucking mudslime did. Maybe handing their little sluts to the pedos is the cuck's end game. Either way nothing of value was lost, I hope they get further enriched.

>End of school year
>8
I would think it could've been a gift for getting straight A's all year or something.

>Ariana Grande concert
>Innocent

Pick one.

They don't just support ISIS, they're the ones that created (((israel))) thus fucking up the area forever. They deserve further enrichment to be honest.

Learn to speak English, the only reason the world speaks English is because of America, we have the largest population so we create the standards. You're just a pathetic cuck that when you're not getting your little whores blown up, you're prepping them for the nigger/muslim cock by letting them go to Ariana Grande concerts. Face it you've been reduced to speaking British English, one day you'll have to learn to speak proper English, faggot.

Fuck all of the people who say shit like "it's our fault because of the Iraq war" or "We have to UNDERSTAND why they're like this". Can't stand the tories but no way I'm voting for Corbyn after he's been repeating that shit for years.

Brits are clueless. I spent a month over there and it has to be the most naive culture on the face of the planet. A nice break from reality, but they really have their head so far out of the game they'd fail to realize it even after they lost it.

There's no saving them.

I mean ... look at these people.

[Chorus - Ariana Grande:]
I've been there all night
I've been there all day
And boy, got me walkin' side to side (side to side)
I've been there all night
(Been there all night, baby)
I've been there all day
(Been there all day, baby)
And boy, got me walkin' side to side (side to side)

[Refrain - Nicki Minaj:]
This the new style with the fresh type of flow
Wrist icicle, ride dick bicycle
Come true yo, get you this type of blow
If you wanna Minaj I got a tricycle

>parents support their little children listening to shit like that

I don't agree with OP. England is our ally. We just get mad because it seems like you all don't get angry enough about terrorism. You all need to riot or lych the towelhead mayor of London to show the world you will not tolerate this shit.

This

you mean one day they will learn proper arabic.

This thread is clearly bait. 1/10 I had to explain

Ok, pretend you know what Rhyl is...

I just want you to know that this is a standard (((divide and conquer))) thread, and you're not addressing who you think you are.
SAGE

savages murder 22 children, and England has GROWN ADULT MEN reporting people on twitter for speaking honestly about what happened. England is an absolute joke. It's a shame.

Implying that a few cucks account for all British men.

I know a few guys who are literally ready to go.

It could go south any fucking minute.

It's a bit hard to do anything when we have no guns and we have (((them))) telling everyone what to believe, our country is pretty much ruined, If Christian extremism still exists, now would be a good time to start showing it.

Would love nothing more than to see someone blow up a bunch of those dirty sand niggers.

(OP) #
Yes we are. 100%. I've been speaking to people about this non stop. In the gym. In barbers. In town centres. In pubs. Even spoke to the bird in the suntan shop about it.

People are seriously fucking waking up. You won't see it in the news but it is bubbling up massively underneath the surface.

I'm going to Sunderland on the 10th June for the march against thread Muslim sub humans.

Justice for Chelsey it's called.

All British men should join me. Now is the time to stand up and fight.

People are calling for mass deportations and internements.

youtu.be/a_zRX-F9Qt0 [Open]

Link above is an ex SAS guy on sky news who sounds just like all the people I've been speaking to.

None of this is being represented in the media but everything is close to braking point.

Brexit was just the beginning. I know it looks like we're cucked but I promise you all things are changing. The Muslims will be kicked out within a decade tops.

Civil war is the next step.

A heavyweight British boxer Tony Bellew has just come out and called for them to be gassed. Literally he says "gas them"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5QTXhlbLlPs

Fair enough, but your police department still has a division set up for that BS and they're investigating that crap. You guys need to get a hold of your country

Did you see that Manchester comedian who de-activated his Twitter account because he got trolled?
The whole thing is a total joke, we have small time celebrities jumping on this shit for attention seeking purposes, it's cunts like them that motivate a large portion of weak minded people.

I don't know what It would take to get some of these people on the same side, maybe If a Muslim holds a knife to their relatives throat they might, but even then I still hold doubt.

The English are a bunch of cap doffing cowards.

I would explode in that 15 year old aswell

You translated that from arabic didnt you, shitlord?

100%. This is at literal boiling point. I also know people who are absolutely ready. Working class English men are at the edge now.

I agree. I watched Manchester United play this evening. Among fans so many high testosterone men wasting their energy on a meaningless shit. It's like nothing happened... Fucking pathetic.

if you guys prove able to handle this the right way and keep your country, I predict you'll see many, myself included, moving from the US to the UK. The lefty cucks here in the US will NEVER wake up, and will never deal with the Islam problem properly.

she was a Greek ha

How to describe the British:
Terrorist apologists
Terrorist supporters
Gunless cowards
Spineless jellyfish
Pack animals for Muslims
Snaggleteeth

At least ask Mohammed to kiss the back of your island inbred necks while he dry assrapes you raw and you tell yourselves that's okay.

What lovely propaganda.

every day
EVERY SINGLE DAY
I am happier knowing I did my European travels back in the 90s/00s and have NO incentive to ever return to these dumpster fire countries

>explain the state of utter cowardice, cuckery and pussy whipped the uk nation is in
>"w-w-w--well w-w-w-we burned a farm 7804187032 years ago XD take that!"

ukninstan

>A heavyweight British boxer Tony Bellew has just come out and called for them to be gassed. Literally he says "gas them"

#TheTriggering

Relax, go... guise :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=l7qZg3zOkpw

I'd just like to also say I hate you bongs. It's shameful the great American empire descended originally from British stock. You are literal trash, the videos and pictures of your nation filled with subhuman shit skin trash and you just let it happen. You still do nothing even after they kill your children and behead people in broad daylight. You are disgusting cuck faggots and you should all literally hang yourselves, but we also know you're too pussy for that as well.

Hahahahaha, Cuckmed. Let the rage flow, you impotent child rapist.

Lol that shits not gonna fly here, the moment it starts to get out of hand is the moment thing we elect Hitler 2.0

Wasn't Obama's dad muslim, and didn't Obama get elected twice? ...and didn't he totally fuck up your entire country?

I still hate you, you are scum for letting the muslims form child rape gangs

Shouldn't you be attending to your Arabic studies?

Believe me, the working class doesn't stand for all the sucking of Ahmed's cock. It's the cucks in the middle-class and the fact that all of our major parties are left-wing that have us stuck like this. We need a Le Pen, and we need one now.

>I was no different
admission is the first step in recovery

hans I...

I've never felt more hopeless about my country, all I've seen on facebook is posts defending muslims

>Suicide bomber explodes
>This somehow makes people cowards

ok

I thought farage was your le pen? Norn iron here

The whole world doesn't consist of the sand pit that is your real home, Achmed