Was he right?

Read Industrial Society and Its Future and decide for yourself.

Ted did nothing wrong.

MKUltra...not even once

No, he was a nutjob luddite.

>If I send bombs to radioshack employees it will revert industrialism!

yep

It's beginning to look that way.

yes

fpbp

He was brilliant and was right in many ways, but his selection of targets and method were retarded. Many of the victims were completely innocent and even he admitted were accidental.

Without a doubt

Pretty sure he was a controlled product of intelligence, a false flag and not his own person. Independent nerds who mistrust lefty borg -- bad. Cucked nerd goodbois good. Any questions?

Maybe the only reason anyone has read his manifesto is because he U N A B O M B E D

Right about a lot. I would say ''right about everything'' if I could remember everything he wrote.

This is my biggest issue with him. He was obviously smart as dog and probably could have schemed something way smarter. I guess he just went completely nuts eventually and didn't care what he accomplishes.

>inncocent

none were innocent

Thanks based user.

Yes, but he did the wrong thing about it.

He was right about a lot of things. But the whole killing people thing was a result of mental illness.

he should have kept planning for something better

if he had access to the internet and arduino micro controllers think of what he could have done

>just think of what he could have done if he had more TECHNOLOGY

Your a dumb dude

he used altitude sensors for his airplane smoke bomb, and complex shit to make his explosives you faggot

Kaczynski is entry-level but Industrial Society and Its Future wasn't his best work. Read his 1971 essay. It's a bit better structured and more succinct. Read Jacques Ellul if you want the real red pill.

He was certainly right about the SJW leftists even before they became a vocal minority.

He drops some dank red pills, picture maybe related

You're* m8