Scientists find fossil in europe

>scientists find fossil in europe
>fossil is from human ancestor
>older than African fossils
>humans evolved in europe not africa
>sjw nig nogs wont be able to say dey waz kangz n shiet

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
aol.com/article/news/2017/05/23/ancient-tooth-fossils-in-europe-add-new-layer-to-human-origin-debate-africa/22106071/
cbshw.org/news/controversial-study-suggests-earliest-humans-lived-in-europe-not-africa/
washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/05/22/ape-that-lived-in-europe-7-million-years-ago-could-be-human-ancestor-controversial-study-suggests/?utm_term=.afb5e3f659e8
archive.is/xSTZf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White privilege confirmed

Sauce

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

aol.com/article/news/2017/05/23/ancient-tooth-fossils-in-europe-add-new-layer-to-human-origin-debate-africa/22106071/

Everyehere you damn lazy nigger

cbshw.org/news/controversial-study-suggests-earliest-humans-lived-in-europe-not-africa/

washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/05/22/ape-that-lived-in-europe-7-million-years-ago-could-be-human-ancestor-controversial-study-suggests/?utm_term=.afb5e3f659e8

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/xSTZf

>mfw

But...

WE

for now..jews will find an even older fossil and say they are the original humans

Now hold on a moment
*works a 40 hour work week*
Are you really saying...
*Pays taxes*
That we're...
*Goes skiing*
Some kind of...
*Drops kids off at soccer practice*
Kings and stuff?

WUZ

You forgot fishing. Only Asians and white people can fish

>it's a 'Sup Forums jumps on the pseudo-science bandwagon whilst remaining totally ignorant of the significance of the find'

It's not just Sup Forums but fucking hell it irritates me.

W-WAIT W-WE WAS THE REAL KANGZ N SHIEET?

>Always archive known sources of clickbait.
What do you mean? The article is legit.

hmm..
Makes sense why whites are the most attractive now
Been around longer, evolved longer
Maybe that's why nigs are stupid and look like monkeys because they're less evolved..

Everything went better with executions.

>sjw nig nogs wont be able to say dey waz kangz n shiet

Uhhh...

It actually means that they can claim that Europe was originally theres and that "the white man took it from us"

>chimps and hominids split in Europe
>a few million years later the most advanced race hominids still inhabit the continent

Call me crazy but maybe there's something about this continent that we're yet to uncover.

K

During that time most of Europe and Africa was almost exactly the same savannah, similar to teh serengeti. That means this fossil was probably just in a group of hominids that happened to be in that place, but the same species would have been distributed across africa and eurasia. Geographic location is totally fuckign ireelevant, the significance is that it is a very human dental configuration and it occurred much earlier than previously thought. Only idiots would link this to being somehow geographically significant.

they cant if the white man came first
they can keep africa tho, i wont complain

That's why you can't trust science.
They have ways to show they were wrong.

this specimen wouldn't have been close to white.

>controversial

What the fuck is controversial about this besides the left losing an argument? Stop politicising science you cunts.

But Washington Post isn't. A lot of fake news and FUCKING WHITE MALES clickbait.

>controversial

We is kings. Hallelujah!

I'm screencapping this. I like this meme.

i knew it
i fucking knew i couldnt possibly share anything but air with those animals

>アキラ
And swim.

Studies can be controversial for the world of academia, either if they have questions over their integrity or if they challenge the status quo. Though the authors obviously don't understand much about the time period since this wouldn't be considered controversial by any half decent department.

AH HA

I know

Nice digs

You tell 'em. We're ALL Africans, like it or not.

wait does that mean niggers evolved from us?

An educated guess would be that the earliest hominoid (human) emerged in what today is europe and that some of them migrated to what is now africa and then adapted to better suit the enviroment (eg. black skin). speciation and all that

Ok

If they did, the word would actually be devolved. But if making that a reality somehow gives us a more legitimate sounding reason to remove all niggers from the planet earth, then, sure. Either you're outdated, niggers, and you need to go, or, we came first anyway, so fuck you, niggers, you have to go. Niggers are genetic scum

>“This study changes the ideas related to the knowledge about the time and the place of the first steps of the humankind,” said Professor Nikolai Spassov from the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences

>"We were surprised by our results, as pre-humans were previously known only from sub-Saharan Africa," said doctoral student Jochen Fuss, a Tübingen PhD student who conducted this part of the study

>Professor David Begun, a University of Toronto paleoanthropologist and co-author of this study, added: "This dating allows us to move the human-chimpanzee split into the Mediterranean area."

>Professor Böhme added: "Our findings may eventually change our ideas about the origin of humanity. I personally don't think that the descendants of Graecopithecus die out, they may have spread to Africa later. The split of chimps and humans was a single event. Our data support the view that this split was happening in the eastern Mediterranean - not in Africa.

"If accepted, this theory will indeed alter the very beginning of human history."

I can see how the media and others are focusing too much on the fossil's location and therefore losing sight of the bigger picture, but it doesn't appear that 'geographic location is totally fucking irrelevant' to the people who actually made the discovery.

well that makes sense actually.

less trees, led food, less of anything so they adapted to their need of less brains?

post yfw you realize leftists will now use the argument "we all come from Europe, therefor everyone has the right to migrate there"

no such thing as "devolved". you just change to suit your environment. If you're surrounded by stupid people you become more stupid to fit in

>therefor everyone has the right to migrate there

Leftists already say that, won't make much of a difference either way.

K

>pays taxes
only stupid people pay taxes, friendo. At least, only stupid people are proud of it.

If this is true africa niggers truly are an unevolved, different species.

Yo dis wuz obv 1 of Yakubs experiments

Wait for just a few intervals there, friend...
*gets good grades in school*
If you will allow me to indulge myself...
*gets a job*
Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you postulating...
*obeys the law*
That we used to be...
*creatures modern civilisation*
Some form of...
*excells in every field*
Monarch and/or absolutist head of state...
*goes to space*
And excrement?

There is a significant difference between not paying taxes for principled reasons + choosing to abstain from the benefits of tax funded state programs and not paying taxes because you don't want to yet still collect from state programs.

Well fuck.

K

this is going to be used to push migration into europe, if it is a point of origin then it can be argued everyone has a right to 'return'.

oh no, they can still say dey waz kings and shieet. It was a lie to begin with and they're not going to ever stop using it to get their way.

>niggers lie about being kaaangs
>actual evidence they weren't appears
>niggers say "fuck you cracker" and keep lying

What the fuck else is new?

Greece
>Birthplace of Civilization
>Birthplace of humankind

WE

FUCK

no you still should collect to bring the state down faster

oh for fuck's sake
jesus christ, fucking shit