ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3611980/
jstor.org/stable/4145377
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046#page=23
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Retaining both the intelligence and determination of the white, and the strength and virility of the black, the mulatto master race shall secure a better future for the humanity.

behold, the magnum opus of humanity.

>he doesn't know about regression toward the mean
Sad!

lol

This is why Americans are fucked. You're combing the "intelligence" of blacks with the physical defects of whites, creating morbidly obese idiots.

What happens in Uzbekistan?

*pukes*

>physical defects of whites
What? Whites are the best looking, tallest and strongest. Those traits are distributed in different ethnicities though.

Nothing much. Just people working and living their lives. Birth rate of about 2.3 children per woman, which is quite okay for now, but it's slowly declining.

the brown ball retains the defining qualities of all of the other balls, this proves my point. Perhaps if you looked past purely aesthetic metaphors you could ruminate more deeply on life

im dying too, cant help it m8

They do get fat easier than blacks or Asians though

FUCKIN RARE STEPPEBRO

For a second I thought you were Buryatia lmao

Other than Somalis I'd say blacks get fatter easier.

>greasy hair
>chunky arms
>sour face
Coulda picked a better example.

All fucking Mac users must fucking hang.

I don't know, the generally tend to be more athletic and strong

R A R E
A
R
E

Anyway, just how Muslim/conservative is your country?

posting from a mac here

Don't worry, bro. I will breed with white women to keep their genes alive.

Better endurance, whites dominate the heavy lifting world.

Die.

Anyone know what's going on with that keyboard?

That's not how it works you spic

>tfw race is just a distraction for poor people

feels good tbqh senpai

>dying in your lifetime
this guy

Pretty conservative, but not very Muslim. Even though most people call themselves muslims, almost nobody prays 5 times a day and religion isn't a major part of people's lives. Burkas are banned.

Macfag here as well. Does it really matter what machine I use to spread knowledge on the internet? It works just fine so keep calm and sieg heil.

spiritually it is already dead
the race you see before you living its last days, is a hollow shell. a ghost

I have never met a Mac user that wasn't a pompous Hipster piece of trust fund shit.

Diversity of color retained its quality as brown? you fucking blind or just retarded?

The white race will be fine. Strong white men will have they're strong white woman.

mfw

Not if they're all being cucked by Persians

it doesn't
it just triggers nerds who have nothing better to do than get angry over other people's choice of computer

She lives over on Nickel street in East Dearborn.

magnum APEUS is more like it

>a monkey

>Beutiful

[Reee internally]

creep

Library of hate link in Name field, Race mixing confirmed as fucking retarded

White/Black babies are less healthy than White babies.
Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/

Mixed race couples are more likely to have stillborn babies than same-race couples.
Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621

90% of women who have a child with a Black man never marry the father.
Source: papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893

98% of White women who have children with Black men are not financially supported by the father.

The average White woman who has kids with a Black man earns $7250 a year, excluding welfare.

97% of Black fathers who have children with White women are not active in their children’s lives.

White-Black couples have more partner violence than White couples and as much violence as Black couples.
Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3611980/

Interracial marriages have a 23.5% chance of divorce, compared to 13% for same-race couples.
Source: jstor.org/stable/4145377

Mixed race kids suffer from low self-esteem, social isolation, and poor family dynamics.
Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Mixed race children are more likely to have health problems, high stress, smoke, and drink.
Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

interracial people cannot receive organ donations.
Source: content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html

Slim, slender, athletic, fit or average White women are 7x more likely than fat White women to refuse to date Blacks.
Source: paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046#page=23

The irony is that the land they put that Bigfoot home on was owned by a skinhead who went to federal prison for pretending to have a bomb in Westland's city hall.

brown man will save the white race, we will impregnate and stop them aborting

Feminism is a population destroyer, it's already destroyed multiple planets worth before.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

1. WHO ARE DIS?
2. WAT FUCK HAPPEN TO KEYBORD?

The white race is sick, but it'll take a lot to kill us. We number a little over 1 billion, lol. That might decline, but as long as white people are still breeding, which we are, we aren't going to just die.

>average_american_2020.jpeg

2/10 would mate with for recreational purposes.

he's implying that the defining qualities of humans aren't as superficial as just color

good thing it wont die until we are all dead already

Black people have more fat distributed to chest, ass, and legs. Europeans have more fat distributed to midsection. European obesity is more noticeable. Just look at the statistics in the U.S., where diet and lifestyle are somewhat standard.

A LADY OF ICE

IN A DESERT ZONE

Give the liberal their way, we'll be rounded up and executed.

We're here. We ain't leavin. Get fucking used to it

Niggers are so good at getting fat they get fat even when they are starved.

>Give the liberal their way, we'll be rounded up and executed.

and all this talk about rounding up other races and deporting / executing them isn't the same right?

Live by the sword and die by it I say Fuck em

gee i wonder who to blame

SHILL THREAD ONE POST BY OP. DO NOT REPLY TO POSTS AND WRITE SAGE IN OPTIONS FIELD OF YOU MUST WRITE SOMETHING!

I looked and blacks have higher obesity rates. I don't know what you are trying to say.

My cousin

>gee i wonder who to blame

NatSocs for turning women off with their hatred and underlying misogyny and sending them right into our arms?

When whites are saying, "Kill all white people," it's not the same.

I was agreeing with you. Sorry for the confusion. I've been working 16 hour days.

LMAO hilaruis!

>Mac user
>White

Good one senpai

found the nigger guys

this

you like beeing free:
one group wants you to return to the kitchen
the other not (liberals)

mmmmm I wonder who would they would side up with

>downgrading

>U.S.
>standard diet
I wonder on what planet daily lard injections and big macs with 2 top buns are considered standard

lol muh regression

those height graphs don't take mother's height into account, are you fucking retarded?

2 midgets produce a midget
2 geniuses produce a genius

even mice can comprehend this you degenerate libshits

Standard in that everyone eats the same type of food to control for dietary differences accounting for different BMIs between races.

>found the nigger guys

No shit. I'm a nigger and a leaf

we don't live in the Dark Souls universe...yet.
someday though.

>you like beeing free:
>one group wants you to return to the kitchen
>the other not (liberals)
>mmmmm I wonder who would they would side up with

So he was right when he said "white suicide" but don't blame the women for making the obvious choice. They fuck themselves over and don't get why.

what in god's name is that fucking thing

i'll take a persian-white race over a blacked white race.

Niggers eat KFC and watermelon, white people drink starbucks coffee (whenever they're not stuffing their face with Big Macs together)

Poor people eat KFC and watermelon. There are more poor whites than poor blacks.

Too much food, too little work, lazy little fuckers.

>There are more poor whites than poor blacks.

My sides

more of a suicide

>Sup Forums is one person
stupid fucker.

Yeah. 12% of non-hispanic whites are impoverished, and 26% of blacks. Given that blacks only make up ~10% of the population, there are, numerically, more impoverished whites.

you are dumb as fuck
no wonder you are mulatto
off yourself pathetic shit

We're not white you retarded swine

>average iq of 85

just as planned, a magnum opus indeed