GATE MKUltra Project

>quick rundown
GATE = Gifted and Talented Education, it's a part of the American system. Basically kids are put through a screening test around grade 3-4 and some are selected by the results of the test to go into separate classes, sometimes separate schools for a day or so each week. Here they are given the most advanced memes the state has in order to ensure they follow the rest of the cattle, or better yet, become the left wing memes and get handed the keys to the gate.

A few similarities about us became apparent as the threads naturally evolved;
- Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
- Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull = Neanderthal trait)
- Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
- Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
- windows were covered in GATE classrooms
- tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
- Law enforcement being extremely lenient and easy during chance encounters
- IQ’s are often as high as 130; 100 is the average. Many have IQ’s in the genius range of 160
Other similarities, less common but still a few exGATErs agree on these too;
- Interest in /x/ phenomena
- Heavy early twenties drug experimentation period
- Forehead scars
- Early speech therapy
- First born sons
- Migraines
- Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
- Meme Magic
- Premonitions/prophetic dreams
- Above average intuition

tl;dr, if you were in GATE, there's high chances of you having higher cognition and psychic potential, and you were either snuffed out because you posed a threat and became a NEET, or you continued with your education in advanced degrees (sciences, engineering, philosophy)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126050539/#126050539
salon.com/2002/05/07/students/
archive.is/0fQpb
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_in_Nazi_Germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Found this in an older archived thread with additional interesting information

Found this in an older thread that also eerily matches

>Random behavior pattern or mind style - (symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder). May have trouble focusing on assigned tasks, may jump around in conversations.
>Have had psychic experiences, such as premonitions, seeing angels or ghosts,
>May be electrically sensitive such as watches not working and street lights going out as you move under them, electrical equipment malfunctioning and lights blowing out.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126050539/#126050539

Are intelligent, though may not have had top grades.

Are very creative and enjoy making things.

Always need to know WHY, especially why they are being asked to do something.

Had disgust and perhaps loathing for much of the required and repetitious work in school.

Were rebellious in school in that they refused to do homework and rejected authority of teachers, OR seriously wanted to rebel, but didn't DARE, usually due to parental pressure.

May have experienced early existential depression and feelings of helplessness. These may have ranged from sadness to utter despair. Suicidal feelings while still in high school or younger are not uncommon in the Indigo Adult.

Have difficulty in service-oriented jobs. Indigos resist authority and caste system of employment.

Prefer leadership positions or working alone to team positions.

Have deep empathy for others, yet an intolerance of stupidity.

May be extremely emotionally sensitive including crying at the drop of a hat (no shielding) Or may be the opposite and show no expression of emotion (full shielding).
May have trouble with RAGE.

Bump for larping

The occult is the realm of the serpent. It's garbage and leads to death. There's only 1 way out of it, Jesus Christ.

WHY THE FUCK are so many GATE/Gifted people here in one place?

For years I would bring up the program to people and no one knew what the fuck I was talking about. This is the first I've seen of it since I left when I graduated high school.

Feels like Xfiles shit.

Is TAG the same thing as GATE? Also this is pretty much just larping

You have ascended. Pay no attention to clueless normies. You were destined from birth to be great, which is why you were suppressed.

look inward and be wary of the rest of the cattle

I was in both in different schools. I had the same gate teacher for three years (the one whose name led me to HRAF, the American Tavistock) but different TAG teachers in each year.

Whaaat.... I was tested and was put in GATE in the 1st grade. They'd bus us over to the middle school once a week. I don't remember anything like described.

You weren't a true GATE student, then.

>Indigo Adult

Nice new age meme, hippy.

>leaf
yet some more normie genetic filth. leave this thread. this is for the ones who had it all, and had it taken away

My question, and this isn't meant to be an insult. Do any of you fellow gate "failures" have kids? Any long term relationships that will lead to kids?
Were the failures the ones who couldn't be controlled? Is this a eugenics program to prevent a new elite from rising?

Spotting the cattle is easy.

Reading the other thread, I find the high frequency of so many in one spot incredibly unlikely. Yet, here there are. Wtf.

Fascinating.
>Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
Spoopy. Mine was a poli sci major.
>higher education or snuffed out
Didn't seem to work on me. Besides, employment is overrated in a world with ever-increasing """"""productivity"""""" whatever the hell that is.

You realize this whole indigo thing was invented by hippy moms to justify their children's autism, right?

Also, I was in a gifted program, and lots of the stuff you listed applies to me - but that's the whole point, Indigo stuff is like horoscopes. Make it general enough so anyone will look at the list and go "Hey, that's me!!!" You just want to feel special.

Wait... I have hazel eyes, was born almost 8 weeks early and had to stay at the hospital for a bit, the room had zero windows and I literally remember maybe two days out of all the years. Also on ADD meds as an adult now.

If my next post is 55 I'm going to freak.
Anyway the "Israeli GF" (specifically Israeli, not Jewish?) or whatever is a controller/handler. To what purpose I don't know, but that's what it was.

no I don't have kids. i speculate that women aren't inherently attracted to GATE specimens, due to large intellectual disparities and possible anti-breeding measures forced onto us (such as inducing depression and other mental disorders) in order to snuff out any threats

this is for the ones who were not chosen..

>what was the intention of GT/GATE/TAG etc
>what solutions are there to deprograming us
Please no more survey posts guys
No more
>xD spooky
>wtf I fit all the criteria
>arguing about this being a circle jerk thread
Focus on potential solutions

Lmao at this entire post

He's fucking larping

hahaha

>I'm a loser with women
>I must be too smart to have a gf!

You are pathetic. Intelligent people don't make excuses for themselves and resort to woo to protect their precious feelings.

Some of that reads like me, there was a similar program called pathways (iirc) but this also reads like cold reading, aka bullshit.

I also never got an israeli art student gf, got fukken stiffed.

>be me in 3rd grade
>Notice other kids getting extra attention for being in GATE program
>Didn't know entirely what it was but figured I'd go for it
>Get in GATE program for trying on my work (always smartest kid in class since spics can't read english)
>GATE requires you to go to after school study and do extra homework
>Fuck that
>Drop out of GATE, spend more time outside climbing trees

It's dumb program and I honestly think any kid who willingly does something like that after school is not that bright. Also I have blue eyes and blonde hair. The reward for the program was a piece of paper or some nonsense. Essentially it was extra work for nothing. Anyone who does extra work for no compensation is a moron.

Does anyone else barely remember anything?

Nice larp thread. I meet only 3 of the listed criteria and now I'm an anthropology major.

the least you normies could do is be respectful. i understand that you're jealous, but please be a little more tactful. this is pretty serious, and it's evident that we've been targeted.
possible shill

>gifted tier intelligence
>Anthropology
Pick one.

Please shut up and focus for one second on how to cure/deprogram ourselves
Current ideas
>brainwave training
>more drugs
>certain types of therapy
Also please find your file as a GT student and report back.

This is some next tier sliding going on. List a bunch of common coincidences among user chiddruns and string it all together n tell us We Wuz X-men

sage

this is the holy grail of right wing conspiracy theories

I was in GT dumbass, this entire time of been trying to focus pol but you faggots aren't doing anything except jerking each other off or arguing.

I remember pretty much all of the program and it was nothing special

Exactly, where I grew up there were 50 of us in GATE, i keep up with all of those people, most of them are normies, outside of like 2 who are pollocks

At least I now have a profile of what a pol user is like

>israeli art school girlfriend
very common huh
you're likely not a true GATE student. probably went to some beaner school where the program was watered down

benzos, psychedelics, and high IQ music like electronic, classical, and ambient have helped me out. i find it pointless to communicate with normies, so don't bother with that. we're on completely different levels. also, therapists are working with them, so be extremely careful

I remember my time in GATE quite well, compared to the rest of my elementary school career. I remember many of the projects, a few of the other kids (fucking assholes), but not a whole lot of the main curriculum. Never got extra homework really. I would prefer not to dox myself but I'm curious enough now that I might look up some of the names I remember..
>muh don't look at society, we're individivudivual
>I swear

First time in this thread, I'm really spooked out OP. What the fuck does this mean? I fit every single fucking memepost...

You think that's some shit, I was literally raised as an "Indigo Child" and presumed to be psychic.

I know it's probably beyond your abilities but do try to realize that no one is claiming these things are anything but what they're ascribed by the world. At the very least, "Indigo Adults" are a specific group of people abused as children by the state, their parents, and the culture around them.

Again, I don't expect a retarded leaf to get it but I do hope that if you don't even try that you get all the cancer I am "wishing" upon you right now. :D

It's not the details that were important really. We've gone over that 300 fucking times, with people saying the same fucking thing about the program every time

I do but I was only tested for gate, they didn't pick me because of behavior problems. They offered to skip grades twice but my mom thought it would stunt my social development. kek, now I'm here.

It means you're a gullible retard.

>You think that's some shit, I was literally raised as an "Indigo Child" and presumed to be psychic.

Retard parents raise retard child.

just gonna leave this here...

The indigo child thing is shite.
Every real white person is a weapon if they understand their genetics and breed of autism.

If you're a Jew and get Jew privilege and extra teaching that doesn't mean you are special.

Instead of letting the elite brainwash you into a sleeper agent... learn about your heritage and the ancient cults of your people and adapt it to the new world.

i was in gate doesnt mean shit op youre BS

I was in this program but it was called TAG (Talented And Gifted)... have I been brainwashed??

you're part of the next generation of humans. you were granted a great gift, but that gift will ruin your life and danger will inevitably follow you

even now on Sup Forums shills and ops are working hard to keep you subverted like
i strongly advise you to become an autodidact, as the top 0.1% are on their own

yes, essentially. did you ever have a liberal phase growing up? if you made it to Sup Forums, you show promise of being deprogrammed

>it was nothing special
It was LITERALLY a SPECIAL PROGRAM for GIFTED children, retard. If you don't remember anything "weird" about it, then you're likely to be a big fat liar; the "weird" is LITERALLY on record.

Too many shittit morons around to do these threads properly, gotdamn.

I had a girlfriend ask me if I was an Indigo child once. I had no idea what she was talking about.

I was offered to go through gifted education classes but I declined on the offer because I didn't want to be treated any differently than the rest of the students.

I still think this is hogwash.

>If you don't remember anything "weird" about it, then you're likely to be a big fat liar
it is common to not remember anything at all though, except for few instances like the windows..

Here's my survey dick head
>
>blue eyes
>occipital bump
>a month early birth
>general lack of memory of GT
>windows occasionally covered
>IQ hitting 129, not as high as some other ppl but suitable
>interest in x phenomena
>first born son
>above average intuition
>art school GF, mine was Canadian though
>military father
Other accolades relevant include top GPA in 5th grade. I was actually in the program until 6th grade when I was dropped, oddly enough.

>offered to go through gifted education classes
You were offered a choice at age 3? Neat. While I do remember my 3rd birthday forward, I don't recall a single moment where I was given a choice in the matter. Lucky, unusual you.

I used to be very liberal, my autistic NEET sister who was also in TAG showed me Sup Forums though

>dropped
interesting

maybe a subject who failed the programming

In GATE my mom argued with a holocaust survivor over how many jews died. This lady just told us how she ate human shit and drank piss and my mom was getting in a heated argument with her. I didn't understand it then, and just kind of thought my mom was a nazi. Thats now my favorite memory of elementary school.

Was in this, can confirm.

My point is, you're derailing the thread with bullshit.
>electronic music
>Ambient
>classical
>high IQ music
Jesus Christ you're fucking stupid

I remember in second grade the teacher would read us murder/creepy mysteries at the end of class and we would guess how they were murdered or who did the crime. I don't remember any of them except one where the murder weapon was an icicle because the evidence melted.

I remember
- A class about chess
- A class about astrology
- A class about basic programming

none of that is wierd, no propaganda.

who knows though you yanks could have had some mkultra program.

get back to me when my israeli art gf is organised

Same program mate it was nothing special also never had a liberal phase sooooo

I don't remember anything about special programs but I did a lot of random after school stuff I just remember hating, feeling exhasuted/dehydrated (for lack of a better term) from.

I do have traumatic "alien encounter" memories/dreams from my childhood though that make me sleep with my lights on still to this day.

Also, she was an Israeli med student. What's the significance btw?

I believe so, some other user suggested I lack or had a bad time controlling my empathy, since I should've been kept at least until 6th grade since my grades were good.

I was in the magnet program. Does that count? It started in 1st grade.

they certainly are high IQ music, unlike jazz, hard rock, and some other offenders.

i was just giving some suggestions to help the other subjects
read this salon.com/2002/05/07/students/

>after school
Kek.
They took me out of school in the middle of the day, during reading class since I already read at a ninth grade level in 1st grade.

I meet many of the criteria, including the speech therapy like an occipital bun and birth complications. However my Autism kept me from participating in a program like GATE. I simply was too under-developed.

However, I did get "corrective behavior therapy" during elementary and I was always punished for the tiniest infractions and was thrown into a windowless room and I had to write "I will not do X again" well over 100 times. My younger brother, who also has autism, never underwent this. When he started showing signs of it, the doctors told my parents he was just copying me.

It's probably just how people dealt with autists like me back then.

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/0fQpb

- Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common) // no, mom had blue eyes
- Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull = Neanderthal trait) // yes
- Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing) // I don't know
- Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning) // yes, I still think I am dead and this is just an illusion
- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague) // I was never in a special class but I remember I was sent for psycological evaluation in 6th grade
- windows were covered in GATE classrooms // yes, no windows in the room
- tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too) // I think, maybe it's just my schizophernia gene
- Law enforcement being extremely lenient and easy during chance encounters // yes
- IQ’s are often as high as 130; 100 is the average. Many have IQ’s in the genius range of 160 // yes
- Interest in /x/ phenomena // yes
- Heavy early twenties drug experimentation period // no
- Forehead scars // no
- Early speech therapy // yup
- First born sons // yes
- Migraines // yes all the time in middle school
- Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking) // I had an artsy girlfriend but idk if she was jewish, I know she was part native
- Meme Magic // yes
- Premonitions/prophetic dreams // kinda

Am I a GATER bros? I went to a very small redneck school from k-4th and then I turned into a recluse when I moved to a new school.

You now realize Malcolm In the Middle was about this program and the phenomenon surrounding it. Do you find it alarming that Malcolm was his own worst enemy? The family would have been fine, even with all the infighting, if Malcolm didn't constantly self-destruct any happiness they could achieve long term.

There was a pop culture phenomenon centered around making sure people in this program would be remembered poorly by their peers, by their families, and ultimately by themselves.

thank you I'll make sure to do this next time

what the fuck? Like sleep paralysis? I've had that shit 50+ times. Except with demon things sitting on me instead of aliens.

Seriously fuck off bot

life is unfair

Honestly I'm more interested in any sources you consider valid regarding high IQ music.
I've already seen the salon article

This thread is absolute gold, but it makes me fear for the future of Sup Forums.

I really hope these are just retarded high-schoolers.

Fuck off, salon

Anyone have memories of a "black man" coming into their room at night as a child?

I don't remember this, but my parents tell me I would always talk about my "black friend" who would come in through the window.

I don't think I meant African-American, however. More like a shadow.

We probably got retarded due to the program

Me:

>In GATE in 1st and 2nd grade, then skipped third grade and went straight to a 4th grade class the next year.

>First born son

>Heavy early 20's drug use (to the point that it was legal trouble and plenty of "you're not reaching your potential")

>Suspended a lot in HS for behavior issues, mostly just for being the stupid "class clown" and also for not showing up. (Really wish I had just STFU and zoomed through all that EZ-mode)

>Near death experiences: Fell 70 feet and was in ICU for a week, broke several cervical vertebrate

>Birth complication: had to have surgery at 2 months old to fix some internal issue with my digestive system, been totally fine since.

>lack of memory of GATE

>Not sure of IQ, don't really care, but tested off the charts in elementary school, was "Above Average" on every single SAT type test I took, a couple years got "Average" in math, but English/Science/Etc was always "Above Average" 90th+ percentile.

>Two parents who are still married, and were married a few years before they had me. (Typical white non-degen family)

Weird how much all these people have in common.

>Also blueish-hazel eyes.

They happened mainly when I was young. I honestly believe that they weren't aliens, but it could be a cover up by (((them))) to act/look like they were to avoid blame and discredit people's accounts.

In one way I feel this thread is just baiting , as most Sup Forumslacks probably fit this description. But it stirs something odd in me at the same time.

Err i don't like clicking links on here, what's the run down on this?

> israeli art student gf
who manages to fuck my shit up
> almost everything else matches

i'm not even a burguer, wtf /paul/???

A black man came into my room in the middle of the night and stole my bike fucking shadow niggers they be climbing through you window raping all yo hoes

Did everyone else's parents just put them in? My mom worked for the school system. I just remember going to some building for a long test with some lady one day.

What does this even mean? I'm on pol for over a decade and now this shit?

Nothing wrong per se but he been in literally every single thread with a link posted

Dude, I knew something was off about that place.
I refused to go, one time the principal tried to drag me to the bus to go and I kicked her.

Pretty sure this is bait. We've been over the shadow man 200 fucking times and everytime it's
>ooh sp00py
>jajajaja me too >~drugs like benzos and psychedelics
>"high IQ" music like ambient, jazz and classical (that user also suggested hard rock)
>brainwave training
>conducting therapy on yourself

>born with blue eyes which turned into hazel
>haz bun
>born with almost 10 months
>huge ass TV fell on me when i was a kid
>went to (((best school in town)))
>had classrooms with curtains
>even ex-gf stalk me
>cop let me go with a burning joint still in my hand after a (((search))) in some interstates travel
>127 average from my half-dozen tests taken on childhood
>/x/? i'm kardecist.
>smoke a thin joint everyday
>no scars!
>not focused on speech, but yeah i had therapy
>first and only
>sometimes, like a couple per year max
>i'm a jew
>huge folder with Kek memes
>its like a curse
>see above

yes i did answer this shit and yes... i'm this bored atm

>common to not remember anything at all
>anything at all
>common
>except for few instances
Le sigh. Sometimes I think I'm the only real GATE kid here and you're all agents.

Has anyone ever mentioned the graduation ceremony in these threads?

I did GATE.
I have brown eyes.
I don't have an occiptial bun.
I didn't have birth complications.
I have no NDEs as a child.
I remember what we did in GATE pretty well. It was a lot of testing.
I do not recall GATE windows being covered.
I was never followed.
I'm courteous to law enforcement and they're courteous to me.
My IQ is 130 something.

I am totally uninterested in /x/ phenom.

It's not unreasonable that you've got superior genes too. Burgers, britbongs, aussies, leafs and maybe krauts are much more common though.

Schizophrenic General

Kek

>Err i don't like clicking links on here, what's the run down on this?
We have a problem with bloggers from salon, buzzfeed etc spamming their clickbait on here to get views. Links to trashy sites should always come in archive form or people will assume you're a shill.

Prior thread here There are Agents everywhere.

>Israeli art student girlfriends
why is the best thing the only one that doesn't apply to me

We're all here because we're not succeptable to propaganda.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_in_Nazi_Germany

The real question is was there a targeted demoralization effort? Or is it the natural byproduct of not being susceptible to the programming.

I know I was specifically targeted and their are actuall filtering/gateway processing for weeding us out.

Is it instinctual like a dog attacking a fox or that creepy feeling you get around psychos because of their fake emotions.

I always just a assumed it was the (((Jews))) feminism PC culture and women. Aka cultural marxism.

But then I remembered the fucked up psych /moral questions they asked in gate before i learned to hide my power level.