Police warns about a new phenomenon in Finland: 11-12 year old girls hanging out with adult men

Police warns about a new phenomenon in Finland: 11-12 year old girls hanging out with adult men.

Police sent warning messages to the parents of pupils of schools in Joensuu about underage girls hanging out with adult men. According to police, this phenomenon is new and many of the girls are as young as 11 to 12 year old. The adult men have been predominantly immigrants but there are also some Finnish men too.

According to the police, there are many sex abuse investigations going on on the issue.

-The message's purpose is to inform the parents about this phenomenon before the summer begins. There's no need for panic but we're simply just informing that the police has recognized this new phenomenon and the parents should be cautious with whom their young daughters hang out with, the police says.

-Some of the 11-15 year old girls have no limits

According to the police, the new phenomenon is recognized elsewhere in Finland than only in Joensuu and it's known in Europe aswell.

iltalehti.fi/kotimaa/201705242200159664_u0.shtml

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hEk3fUHXHeI
google.com/search?q=Migrant men pose for photos with underage girlfriends in Finland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Finland
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More evidence of adult immigrant men in Finland socializing with young native girls:

Migrant crisis: Migrant men pose for photos with underage 'girlfriends' in Finland - TomoNews

youtube.com/watch?v=hEk3fUHXHeI

google.com/search?q=Migrant men pose for photos with underage girlfriends in Finland

But this is your fault, schlomo

Finland YES

I thought Binland was based bc you hate Sweden?

Don't see a problem, they are just enjoying the exciting aspects of the Pan-European Cultural Reformation.
Finns need to be careful to not be seen as racist or xenophobic!

its only gonna get worse

Thank God I'm moving away from Finland this week.

Mizrachi girls in Israel do this too, especially in periphery towns, always with Arab men, but never this young - this is outrageous even compared to what Mizrachi bydlo girls are capable of.

Dude it's just a meme we are cucked as fuck. All nordics are sweden tier cucked feminist shitholes

why are us northern countries so cucked
do u think it has something to do with the sun

I give it a year before Vaasa becomes the next Rotherham.

just fucking nuke europe already god

turns out white bois all over the entire world can't compete

You're still 99% Finn, unlike Sweden, that's what counts the most

>
There is literally no where to run

>new phenomenom

If you're retarded and born yesterdays. I vividly remember girls starting to fuck around 12-13 when I was in school.

:(

arab men are cucking jews in israel? kek

maybe it's for the better if they take over europe

Talk about embarrassing. Parents today are beyond worthless.

WHITE ISRAEL WHEN? WHEN DO WE MAKE OUR LAST BASTION OF HOPE

This.
Hermanos Latinos, necesitamos unirnos y sacar a brasil de este puto continente.

>Thousand of somalis soon entering the work force
L O L
O
L

speak for yourself. Janteloven will keep Norway safe from Sweden levels

A new fad sweeping Finnish middle schools. 11-12 year old girls bringing adult refugee men to school as accessories. Parents and official hands are tied in fear of upsetting the new arrivals.

Can just one Scandinavia nation not be filled one cucks for once

white bois are arrested for this...

Only Muzzies are allowed to fuck 7yr olds in EU.

Because they're also engaged in the worst type of degeneracy. Sex isn't a consummation of a relationship anymore. It's done at the beginning to see how big the cock is.

How does this even happen?
I can't remember the last time I was hanging around in the vicinity of adolescent girls?

Is it the kebab shops?
Unemployed sleezy foreigners hanging around the kebab shop all day and hitting on the kids when they grab a snack?

Well OK, maybe they're not 99%, looks more like they're 95%, and that's including Swedes, and finno-ugric bros, Ruskies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Finland

She's so pretty... I'm so glad Finland is becoming more tolerant now. I think we should follow in Swedens footsteps so we can achieve a true progressive and multicultural borderless society.

>Finns let in migrants
>Finns tolerate migrants destroying and harassing the native culture
>Oy vey this is your fault schlomo

You can blame the Jews for a lot, but in the end it is the Finnish people who let them in and buy into the propaganda. Plenty of blame to go around.

lol I'm aware, the world has gone crazy and it's just burning to ashes

hahah what

Finland needs more immigration. Without it, it cannot survive.

>but if you look closer....

>implying there is no pressure from Jewified government
Whites actually respect authority and there is a lot of propaganda going around.

This is seriously insane. It's like they went out of their way to find the ugliest fucking nigger they could find.

holyshit is he /ourguy/?

Right.. but a bunch of Finns could have protested or something. They don't even do that. They stay silent.

In America in certain communities buses carrying immigrants have been blocked and harassed. We have conventions where we draw Muhammad the prophet and bait muslims into attacking said conventions so they get killed.

Thats an actual monkey

Maybe if Finn men weren't so beta and actually looked up from their shoes once in a while this wouldn't happen.
As if being half Mongol wasn't bad enough.
Finn shitposting is already abysmal, how bad will it get after they give the niggers computers?
Their race is Finnished kek

Different culture. Your country became a thing because you started a shitstorm over taxes.