Do you think Trump understands quantum computing?

Do you think Trump understands quantum computing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eak_ogYMprk
www2.fiit.stuba.sk/~kvasnicka/QuantumComputing/Gruska_QC.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you?

In case you do, can you explain it to me?

>Genius researchers dedicate their lives to advancing fantastic technologies
>A queer stoner stands in front of their chalkboard to look smart

Know the difference

youtube.com/watch?v=Eak_ogYMprk

I don't think he understood much of what he said. Stupid fuck

Do you think Trudeau does?

If he does, why is he not a quantum computing scientist and a politician instead? He doesn't seem to know jack shit about running a country.

Trudeau has fucking terrible policies, but I'll be damned if he isn't one cute motherfucker

This was after asking reporters to ask him to explain quantum computing multiple times.

quantum computing?

he doesn't even understand bald eagles

pic related

quantum computing???

he doesn't even understand his own wife

pic related

He wouldn't be able to comprehend it, his supporters wouldn't be able to either.

Here's the best book on it: www2.fiit.stuba.sk/~kvasnicka/QuantumComputing/Gruska_QC.pdf

No one expected him to know, he took the time to learn and we should apreciate that.

he does have Tesla's notebooks, so he probably understands like death rays and photon barriers and shit

>one cute motherfucker

deny it all you want shady

Are you aware that quantum computing isn't even real? Go back to fucking plebbit you insufferable scrub.

Do you guys think OP is a fag?

>can you explain it to me?

In short: it's mostly a meme although there are a few specific cases where it can be useful.

Trump will never have any respect on the international scene unless he legalises dog blow jobs.

He memorized a cursory definition so he would look smart enough to fool liberals that were starting to notice he's retarded. This was completely transparent

Its actually a lot simpler than binary logic structures (0/1).

All computers right now work on a line by line execution loop. 1>>etc.

real quantum computing breaks this linear, line-by-line approach. It alloys a computer to process things in true parallel instead of the sequence.

think of it like strings of christmas lights.

>think OP is a fag?

Quantum entanglement allows us to predetermine electron states across infinite distances.

theres a port, on a western bay and it serves 100 ships a day

sage

>
>>think OP is a fag?

> (You)
>>
>>>think OP is a fag?
>

computer can be 1, 0, or something inbetween.

>Genius researchers
>dedicate their lives
>advancing fantastic technologies
Mhm. I met a couple of those "lol, quantum computer" clowns in my life, and frankly, i wasn't impressed. At all. Go back to watching Big Bang Theory, fgt.

Trudeau certainly doesn't understand quantum computing. He prepared that spiel beforehand to prove his "intellect".

The dude is a snowboarding instructor/public school substitute teacher. He only carries a name, like most Gen X rich fuckbois.

for the one who didnt saw the event last year, trudeau had prepared a speech he knew by heart about quantum , when questioned by journalists with real political questions he was puzzled and had to pull a teacher drama comedian act to deflect the questions so he could finished his thing, then a journo who knew alot about quantum asked him some simple questions, he couldnt replied, the crowd laughed, rebel media and others got kicked out.

No one it's claiming he ain't dumb, all we say it's that he cares, that's lot more than other politicians.

Cliff notes of his explanation

1. Standard computers use binary language of ones and zeros.

2. Quantum computing not limited to ones and zeros.

3. More variation means faster and better.

GENIUS

SHILL THREAD 1 POST FROM OP. SHILLS IN PANIC MODE.
WRITE SAGE IN OPTIONS FIELD AND DO NOT REPLY TO POSTS!

>want

cute doge

>liberal policies for computers

Man, this is stuff you cant make up

did he died?

Literally heard this definition in a kids show

Re: 126958881
How else would you play superpositional chess?

sage for slide thread

theres some vid with a woman telling the reporters to not ask him anything complex

No :^)

>politician memorized lines from a script
>"really shows that he cares"

LmAo

Trudeau is like the Canadian version of GW Bush. He got there with his name not his brain.

No, but he's pretty good at delegating to someone who does.

implying trump has a single person in his administration who knows a single thing about science

lol

his explanation was very misguided and probably took 5 minutes to look up

Lmao OP cannot.

I'm not fond of Trump but it really does not matter in the least if he is able to understand quantum computing. No, seriously, who gives a shit? Quantum computing has nothing to do with any of the qualities relevant in a president. Charisma, aptitude for governance, knowledge of economics and the world-wide geopolitical situation; these qualities are what are relevant. The president or any other leader should not be concerning themselves with studying any particular scientific, as providing counsel to the US government on matters requiring scientific knowledge is the function of the National Academy of Sciences.

He does and doesn't until he's asked.

that's almost funny

oh, you!

kek, I was looking for this image. Saved

>wKR

you're welcummed

kys

>implying the president of the united states only has access to "his administration"

no

you're adorable!

I don't think Trump understands ancient computing.

Oh wow, the webm doesn't end with the kitty's skul being caved in with a hammer.

computing is 2^n "quantum" is 3^n
quantum is 2.25(n(1.5)) times more bits or some shit

I don't know, you'd have to ask a source familiar with his thinking.

Thank you Mr. President.

Fpbp

Science hasn't been real since fusion bombs, all this 27 dimension stuff might as well be a song about my sex junk unless it somehow helps our nation explore space or blow up brown people.

I don't know, but I know that Justin Trudeau understands cuckoldry.

DUDE 0 AND 1

he cant even do basic math
>2 trillion dollar error in tax plan

That's how I feel about quantum computers, the more I study about it, the less I believe it.

>he cant even do basic math
trillion dollar error in tax plan