Tfw you've become religious over the years

>tfw you've become religious over the years
>tfw it's made you a more honest person inside and out
>tfw you've become racist because you can longer lie to yourself about other races

Any similar stories out there?

Same except I use white and christian taquiiya

bump

I'm not racist and I've realized nothing really matters but I enjoy shitposting here.

>tfw you used to believe in progress
>tfw you start to think "we should enjoy the comfy lives our ancestors enabled for us, but never ignore the debt we owe them"
>tfw you start to see how everyone around you is degenerate and would pleasure themselves to death unless it was right in front of them
>tfw you now unironically think islam did nothing wrong

>racist Christian

Hurrrrrrrr

I will never become relogious. I have however started appreciating all the traditional values such as having at least three kids.
Race thing, definetly

>find Sup Forums
>become more racist
>become religious
>realize christianity is an alien religion
>stop worshipping a jew
>become pagan

You know nothing about The Bible

>stop worshipping a jew
>become a word invented by Christians to categorize non-Christian beliefs

You'll have to be more specific, man.

And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

The one unfamiliar with the Bible and it's teachings is you.

>become a word invented by Christians to categorize non-Christian beliefs

Americans, everyone.

Spoken like a true Leaf.

>lie to yourself every day that your sub-set of a sub-set of a rip-off of a rip-off of a rip-off of another religion is the real one out of the thousands on earth
>made you a more honest person
>it made me more le redpilled on race even though my religion says never to be judgmental and that everyone is special and loved equally by god

sure thing christcuck

>You'll have to be more specific
I could have if christians didn't burn all pagan books, destroyed all sacred pagan sites and removed every trace of original european religions.

Racist yes religious... Well i went from full atheist to just being a fencesitter on the issue. I can't see any evidence to support God not existing but I can't see any evidence that he does either

Americans and Europeans are by and large atheist today, so idk what you're getting at.

????

>Be religious
>Leave church because they want me to forgive peodophiles
>Be typical degenerate westerner for years
>take mushrooms, realise its all bullshit
>Have breakdown, start reading
>Become Christian again
>Start reading church fathers
>realise that christianity was co-opted at its inception and Jesus studied in mystery schools of Egypt
>Realise the Vatican was created to destroy all pagan history and islam was created to destroy middle eastern history
>Atlantis was real, and Europeans are its decendants
>Nazis were right

>every religion is some christian splinter group
your hat band is too tight, maybe take the feather out

I believe in something 'higher' - but to believe people 1000 years ago guessed it right is idiotic. There is no sensible reason to believe any religion is even close to being right.

Aside from my belief in something beyond our graspable understanding - I'm a pretty respectable honest person. Religion may give you a reason to be decent, but if you need a reason to be decent you're kind of relegated to shit person status anyhow.

Also, I believe in individuality. If an individual is decent, they are fine by me. I can't honestly say I believe any stereotype because what I've encountered proves them false.

But here is a question to ask yourself. Do you come in contact with more shitty people or more good people? Chances are if you come into contact with more shitty people, you are part of a demographic that increases the odds of you being a shitty person - and you might not even be aware of being a terrible person.

Christianity is based off Judaism though

>this is the part where you should start wondering...

I'm not telling you

Judaism, Christianity and Islam are all 'Abrahamic' religions. They're working with the same basic material, though Christianity is divergent of Judaism and Islam even more so.

Religion is nothing but free mental support for the weak of mind.
It being real or not is not the point, the above is the only thing it achieves.

Prove me wrong.

idk what your original point was, you'll have to be more clear. Nothing in your post had anything to do with race or racism.

Nation, in biblical times, was practically synonymous to race or culture. Christ does not care about where you are from or what your skin color was. This is why evangelizing has taken place on every continent.

It's actually harder at first to admit to yourself that God is real. It's easier to continue in your way in believing atheism. Coming to grips with God is a challenge. But it is the path to enlightenment.

>Nation, in biblical times, was practically synonymous to race or culture.
So where does it say all nations are equal to one another.

>tfw you've become religious over the years

racism

mass noun

1 Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior

The theory of superiority based on race is not even put to consideration in the Bible. The fact that Jesus commands us to go to all peoples to spread the good news shows us that skin color is not in consideration.

The Greek doesnt say all nations

>Nation, in biblical times, was practically synonymous to race or culture
>or culture
No, it just means nation

This

>The theory of superiority based on race is not even put to consideration in the Bible.
What does Matthew 25:32 say?

>The fact that Jesus commands us to go to all peoples to spread the good news
Where is this? What does Matthew 15:24 say?

Everyone is a cuck

Fuck you niggers

One thing Islam got right, in all honesty, is not allowing women to decide anything politically.
Women are a huge reason the west is falling. They vote for and support unrealisticly stupid appeals to emotion.
>Hur dur let's bring in unlimited mexicans to experienc diversity :^) i'm sure nothing will go wrong
I don't advocate for subjugation of women but man have they absolutely DESTROYED politics. Name me an extremely effective and efficient woman in politics. One that will be remembered in history positively.
Women should have all equal rights under the law EXCEPT voting. That would make the world a much better place.

Women would nag their husbands into voting their way

They would nag them into SAYING they voted their way. The men would vote how they wish in the booths.

Spreading your religion to all nations doesn't imply all nations are equal, sorry.

That picture is how you end up when you are a godless fuck