Dopey Prince @Alwaleed_Talal wants to control our U.S. politicians with daddy’s money. Can’t do it when I get elected

>Dopey Prince @Alwaleed_Talal wants to control our U.S. politicians with daddy’s money. Can’t do it when I get elected.

#Trump2016

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/02/donald-trump-suggests-the-saudis-did-911.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

C U C K E D

if you post in this thread, your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

told y'all' faggets, should had gone randlet
but no, muh meme president and muh spics

That's the political system, you can't do nothing about it. Saudi Arabia is a ally we sale weapons to, and donates to many republicans and democrats.

>t-t-t-t-t-trump is the one that bowed
already rewriting history I see

>moving the goalposts
wew, how can r/the_donald live with this cognitive dissonance?

bump

welp here it goes

Trump is talking about lobbying. Way to take his tweet out of context.

a cuck indeed
biggest hypocrite in the world right now

So in the same way that they forget the word "Illegal" when it comes to anti-illegal immigrant measures

Or in the same way that they forget the word "Radical" when it comes to Radical Islamic Terrorism

They completely mentally erase the fact that he bent down to have a medal placed on him by an old man.

he curtsied

What a horribly stereotyped image of an Arab person. Wow, just wow. I can't even.

LOL

what mental gymnastics do you use to still suck the donald dick after The Bow?

^^^^
prime example of strawman attack as result of cognitive dissonance

Please don't engage people experiencing severe cognitive dissonance
t.dilbertman's disciple

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

>trumpcucks are trying to use voodoo to stop criticism of their god emperor

So much has changed since Sup Forums defeated the globalists and elected Donald Trump with the power of meme magic forever altering the course of human history. It's unbelievable. Cancer cures, flying cars, shapeshifting lizardmen gunned down in the streets. It's crazy.

>> buying politicians
> selling sea-wiz's to a desert nation
Whew famalam time to take a break

Reality has a way of crashing down on you. I also remember Trump being the lesser evil anything else is wishful thinking.

>While speaking with supporters at a campaign event in Bluffton, South Carolina in 2016, then-Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump said if he is elected “you will find out who really knocked down the World Trade Center.”

>“It wasn’t the Iraqis,” Trump said.

>“You may find it’s the Saudis.”

>Trump was referencing the fact 15 out of the 19 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia. He also, somehow, had knowledge of what was in the 28 pages that would be declassified a few months later in July.

>Trump went on to say the government has “papers” “that are very secret” which may implicate the Saudis, perhaps referencing the report discussed above.

>“You will find out,” Trump said.
>“Who blew up the World Trade Center? It wasn’t the Iraqis, it was Saudi — take a look at Saudi Arabia, open the documents,” Trump told the >gang at Fox & Friends Wednesday morning, after defending his bizarre theory that George W. Bush was president on September 11.

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/02/donald-trump-suggests-the-saudis-did-911.html

but yea let's sell them the biggest weapons deal in history

Spics are still a problem 'tho, Rand or not.

You're a fucking faggot retard mouth breathing bitch. Fat ass nigger.

Not when total immigration from Mexico to the US it's negative

Nice death threat

Oh, believing inegi's outdated and bloated numbers I see? Turbo chairo.

Lel are the suicidal thoughts getting worse OP? you must be exhausted from the constant ass hurt trump induces. Hopefully you're around to see trump win in 2020 :)

Dumb retard, that's from the study by Pew's Research Center, but yeah, jump to muh chairo adhoms
The vast majority of Illegal immigration on the US it's from Central Americans crossing through Mexico, this was acknowledged by pretty much everyone

no i am having a great time envisioning the RICO case that puts Trump's entire globalist family in jail

Oh, the shills know, but they don't care.

>but yea let's sell them the biggest weapons deal in history
because it wasn't the government receiving the weapons that did it dumbshit

prove that with a source or shut the fuck up

Kushner is attached to that and he certainly isn't an ally to Trump.

>If you weren't ok with female Obama compared to 70 year old toddler then you have wishful thinking.
>Inb4 "this is a x board get out of my safe space"