Sup Forums C*UCKED BY TRUMP, AGAIN

Are there still Trump supporter on this board?

Nothing wrong with this. Trump is our hero

CTR and Shareblue fuck off!

50,000 is actually pretty reasonable, especially for a country of 300 million people. 50,000 was the number that UKIP proposed that made 90% of Britain consider them ultra-right-wing racist fascist bastards.

Zero is a much better number though

If he puts Zero he looks bad. Hillary would have brought in 20x as many.

Source/proof? I'll wait.

For sure, but it's your fault their countries are garbage, you have to take at least some of them

This was the amount the government had already wanted to bring in pre-trump, trump campaigned on letting in zero Muslims. Trump voters are so fucking cucked. Those coal jobs aren't coming back either.

It's in preparation for the European refugees once Europe becomes an islamic state

Hopefully most of the refugees are white.

>YFW they are all white refugees from South Africa

move on faggot

>kick mexicans out
>import african muslims
who's behind this master plan Sup Forums?

I agree. America isn't a white country anyways there is nothing wrong with taking some refugees. Even a few million would be acceptable. We are a nation of immigrants afterall

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>50k

Nice, that mean more strict immigration for you guys, good for you. you shills have yet to understand that Trump isn't against immigration but against illegal immigrants.

--> McTaig getting wrecked, T.B.H.

Bane?

Or should I say "O'Taig"?

USA 300 miillion people - omg 50000 refugees we are all going to die
Austria 8 million people - 100000+ refugees

kys burgers

Hi ShareBlew!

True Sup Forumsacks relate that it was never about supporting Trump, it was about fucking with normies for the lulz. It's always for the lulz.

50,000 is the exact number of white people left in south africa

#OPERATION DECOLONIZE

LETS BRING OUR BOYS HOME

you can spin this shit here faggot. 0 is the only amount we will accept. fucking kill yourself.

No refugees please trump

Better be 50,000 Afrikaners or Ukrainians.

>implying rekt

You can't make a mess and refuse to even help clean it up, that's what a child does. Is the US a nation of children? A big baby country that needs more mature countries to clean up after them?

>German filename
really makes you think...

>you not as cucked as us stop complaining about how shit trump is

There he goes... blaming white Americans and using white guilt as an excuse for mass importing shitskins

>1 post by this ID
SLIDE THREAD
SAGE THIS SHIT

"Bildschirmfoto" lel I have never seen this before

Well they aren't coming from the banned nations

???
Unless the refugees are coming from Ukraine or some other Christian hellhole; this is pretty egregious. The guy calls for a "total and complete shutdown" of muslims during the campaign, and now wants 50,000 refugees?

Wanna see cucked, wait til the 2018 run-up starts and the NRA, Russian and T_D swat teams turn this place into a swastika gif farm. All the stormfront pussies will be in chains, like a steam-ship full of niggers. Again.

Listen cunt if my country has to take in muzzies because of the US sacrificing Libya and Syria on the altar of globalism your country absolutely fucking should

>supporting the taqiyya Jew

50,000 refugees.. Christian refugees so they wont get butchered by the nutslims.

I'm all for exchanging our niggers for refugees

this is okay

His Twitter is german too..possible proxy?

I would be very happy if we had only 50k refugees

The budget has nothing to do with admitting refugees. Alotting money to the agencies that oversee admission does not entail either an increase or decrease in admissions. The money can be spent on "extreme vetting", for example. Most of the money is being spent on refugees that are already here.

It is, as always, a bullshit fake news headline

>america soooo cucked that they're happy about getting 50k shitskins cause it's "the lesser of the evils"

LMFAOO

>it's your fault their countries are garbage
maybe

>you have to take at least some of them
no

Refugees aren't our problem and you only believe it's the problem of the west because Europeans are far more cucked that Americans. Did British faggots take in Nazi refugees during WWII? What kind of dumb ass takes in refugees from a country they are currently bombing?

B b but Trump is secretly fighting globalists! F f four D chess!

I can't be stuffed looking up if you're right or wrong about the first one, but I know you're right about the second one.

Democrats lie to and screw over blacks in the inner cities while Republicans lie to and screw over white rust belt Americans.

OP is a german with an australian proxy.
Also:
>1 post by this ID

I have no love for niggers, but they kill each other over turf and drug money while Ahmeds target innocent people at a concert because Jihad. I'll take the niggers kthx.

He already looks bad to everyone on the left, kill yourself CTR kike. We want ZERO refugees here. ZERO.

or he saved the pic in another thread and is now reposting it

APPLY
VETTED
ACCEPTED

no fucking refugee's.

ALL THESE COUNTRIES TALK SHIT SINCE 9/11 FUCK USA FUCK YOU TRYING TO POLICE OUR STATES.

FINE POLICE YOUR OWN SHIT HOLES FUCK OFF AND STAY THERE.

What sort of dumbass country bombs a volatile Muslim country on the other side of the world for no legitimate reason?

Look at the timestamp in the file name, its 3 mins before he posted this thread, AND it's in the german time zone.

Christian refugees?

proxy confirmed

And yeah, they did take in German Jewish refugees

Why would redpilled Europeans even consider the notion of moving into what is soon to be an extended part of Mexico? The U.S. is garbage.

OP is a fag, ABANDON THREAD

>What sort of dumbass country bombs a volatile Muslim country on the other side of the world for no legitimate reason?

That's not an argument for taking in refugees from a country you're all but officially at war with. You'd have to be a moron to take in refugees from a nation that wants to kill you--regardless of the reason (or lack there of) for going to war with them. And obviously the wars are due to oil; wars have been waged for resources since humans figured out how to make weapons and build houses.

Top kek. They took in Jews that legally emigrated. Who gives a fuck?

See this is why everyone hates gingers.

You were fucktarded to get yourself in the situation, but now the situation stands, and the fact that the US is completely incapable of cleaning up its own messes is why the entire world laughs at you.

>obviously the wars are due to oil

No they're fucking not, is this really the current calibre of faget on Sup Forums? They're fought on orders from the Saudis in order to retain the US dollar as the world's reserve currency.

Nah, he's right. If you faggots were busy educating yourselves and trying harder at life maybe YOU would be filling the positions of political officials and government bodies and making things better, instead you masturbate yourself into a coma to nip cartoons all day every day and sit there stewing in the marinade of your fresh seed and McDonalds. Americans are at fault for every facet of this current Western catastrophe, first because you are all so fucking ignorant as to keep your head down and allow your government to be this corrupt, second because the people who ARE holding public office in your shit country (and mine) are the ones carpet bombing these places and castrating their leaders and then bringing them all to Europe and the Anglosphere under a false humanitarian pretext.

>No they're fucking not, is this really the current calibre of faget on Sup Forums? They're fought on orders from the Saudis in order to retain the US dollar as the world's reserve currency.

Yeah--because of the PETRODOLLAR, retard. Holy fuck, you're dense.

>You were fucktarded to get yourself in the situation, but now the situation stands, and the fact that the US is completely incapable of cleaning up its own messes is why the entire world laughs at you.

What mess? What situation? Everything is fine over here and the refugee crisis is only a big deal because you Europeans just can't stop fucking opening your ass for them. We're take in 50,000 because Merkel has been crying for us to do so for years because you're all fucking cucks.

Is it politically correct to suppprt trump? If so then Sup Forums will be against him. Until then fuck off

Trump caring about looking bad is news.
I mean, I get that he's politicking and ofc that makes sense for him from a practical standpoint, but I was hoping he would do a lot more telling people to fuck off.

This is how cucked Europeans are; they actually believe we should take in refugees from countries we are at war with. You faggots don't even realize that both democratic and conservative Americans believe this is an insane concept. Only the pink haired, fringe SJW dykes want this to happen over here.

The petrodollar isn't oil, you maggot. The oil is incidental.

The situation you find yourself in is that you've created a massive humanitarian crisis but you did so in such a way that you're completely incapable of helping to solve it. You're like a dog that shat on the carpet sitting waiting for someone to come along and clean it up. The entire world hates you for it, and while you might like to think U S A U S A WE'RE NUMBER ONE WE'RE NUMBER ONE you do need to deal with us. You're contemptible and no one respects you, that's the situation.

>50,000 is actually pretty reasonable, especially for a country of 300 million people.
Are really that dense?

>Q: What is the reasonable level of cancer to import into your country?

A: Zero.

>this site will go pro-refugee before it acknowledges that trump was kinda full of shit

What if they are Christians?

It would bump the total Muslim population of the US from 0.9% to 1%. It's really not that big a deal, numerically speaking.

Candidate Trump needed to persuade the American people to elect them.

President Trump needs to persuade Muslims to reject terrorism, so he needs to speak their language now.

Quotas

1,000 from the United Kingdom...
3,000 from France...
5,000 from Germany...
10,000 from Sweden...
etc...

this is even more refugees then Canada has taken in since the start of the Syrian war. enjoy your islamification American.

>The petrodollar isn't oil, you maggot. The oil is incidental.

It is one of--if not the sole reason--why our dollar remains the world currency. I shouldn't have to fucking educate you on this when you can google "petrodollar" and read up about it. Though saying the wars were waged over oil is a bit of a simplification, it's still the truth. It would be more accurate to say that the wars were waged for OPEC nations that perpetuate the petrodollar.

>The situation you find yourself in is that you've created a massive humanitarian crisis

Boo fucking hoo. Did you faggots take in Nazis during WWII? Or Vietnamese during that war? Or Koreans? Or Japanese during WWII? It's hilarious how Europeans believe they're the saviors of the world for taking in murderous mudshits that want to kill them.

Sup Forums sleuths strike again
Probably one of the EUIDF shills.

I'm ok with sending refugees to Iran

because mexico is awesome

I'd take a taco over a kebab any day. You're alright, Paco.

Ya 50,000 people ought to do it... no more terrorism now. Master negotiator.

wtf #ImWithHer now

>Though saying the wars were waged over oil is a bit of a simplification, it's still the truth

The wars aren't fought for oil. They're fought to keep the Arabs happy. What you said isn't an oversimplification, it's wrong. The Arabs don't want these wars fought because of oil, they want them fought to cement Sunni Saudi supremacy in the Middle East. The trade of oil is part of the reason why you need to keep your masters happy, but they have nothing to do with the conflicts you're fighting.

>Did you faggots take in Nazis during WWII?

Yeah, we did. Many German pilots lived out their lives in Ireland after overshooting the UK and crashing here.We didn't take in Asians because they're too far away.

We're not taking in these refugees because we want to, or as part of some ego trip. We're taking them in because they have to go somewhere and you burned their houses down. I don't expect the US to solve the problem all alone, I'm just expecting you to help in some minor way and observe your responsibilities as a real civilised nation instead of a bunch of petulant children. Vet them, screen them, put them in camps, fucking put them in comas and store them on ice until they can go home for all I care, but you have to take some of them, it's your duty as a first world country who are solely responsible for fucking up their homelands on the orders of your Saudi superiors. Fucking shit up and the refusing to even help unfuck the shit because you don't absolutely have to is nigger behaviour.

Trump said he was accepting Christian refugees from places they are being killed for being christian

50,000 white south African refugees

"We are coming for you Americaaaaaa!!! Is your turn! GGIIIIIIIIIBBBBBBSSSSS YOU RAZIZ!!!!"

And you really believe that?

BASED RAPEFUGEE MAN!

Based 6265871D underwater blindfolded dildoed chess!

>The trade of oil is part of the reason why you need to keep your masters happy, but they have nothing to do with the conflicts you're fighting.

It is 100% of the reason why these wars are happening.

>What you said isn't an oversimplification, it's wrong.

>Most OPEC nations agree to trade oil only for US dollars
>Nations like Syria refuse to and compete with OPEC
>Syria gets rekt

Dude, you are a fucking retard. How aren't these wars for oil? I don't even support the wars over there, but this is an obvious fact.

>Yeah, we did. Many German pilots lived out their lives in Ireland after overshooting the UK and crashing here.

You weren't taking them in by the millions and I know for a fact that you'd have sent them away if they tried to do this shit just like we would today. You took a handful of them allegedly (I don't see any sources).

>I don't expect the US to solve the problem all alone

This would have never been a fucking problem if you just TURNED THEM AWAY like any other reasonable nation would. It's only your problem because the EU made it one. Now they're trying to make it our problem, too.

It's 4D chess. We've gotta let some of them in so when they start to chimp out we can begin mass deportations of muslims and Trump can say "see we told you so!" It's a brilliant move actually

HAHAHAHAHAHA

ALL OF ITT IS PURE DAMAGE CONTROL

>w-w-w-wtf i love hillary now? yeah that'll teach you! at least trump isn't hillary!
>b-b-b-but he's only gonna accept white refugees!

Your tears are delicious.

50,000 is way too many.
25,000 is way too many.
10,000 is way too many.
5,000 is way too many.
1,000 is way too many.
500 is way too many.
250 is way too many.
125 is way too many.
67 is way too many.
33 is way too many.
16 is way too many.
8 is way too many.
4 is way too many.
2 is way too many.
A single goat-fuckin mudslime sandnigger is too many.
No exceptions. I don't care if you have terminal cancer and no limbs, keep your subhuman bodymass outside of my borders, Adbul. There is enough walking trash in this country I already have to deal with.

No, our responsibility is to fix the mess that the globalist kikes have caused over in the middle east for the last 40 years. That does NOT mean we need to take in refugees, it means we need to destroy the root of the problem (ISIS, AlQaeda, etc.) and rebuilding their homeland WITH the countries we're opposed to (Russia, SA).

We use them for the means that they're there for, rebuilding, and we leave the fucking area to do it's own bidding. I just find it funny that you would say WE should take in refugees considering most are middle-aged males who could easily fight for their own country. They're not running because they're scared (although, they're fucking sand nigger pussies) they're running because they want to SPREAD their retarded ideologies.

can't expect any better from a pedo rapist

He's trying to cater to the leftists that hate him and he's a fucking retard for doing it. Better to cater to the right wingers that voted his monkey ass into office. Regardless of how fucked we are with Trump though, we'd be more fucked with Hillary so I mean what am I gunna do

> How aren't these wars for oil?

Because they're for cultural & political causes. Syria and Iran can't compete with OPEC in any reasonable manner, Iran will never get the IOB dealing in crude. You keep laying out this situation as if you're teaching me about it but you're laying down the thinnest possible understanding of what's going on.

>if you just TURNED THEM AWAY
And let them go where? Contrary to what you might have read on Sup Forums quite a lot of these refugees are just people, no terrorists. You shattered their homes and we're supposed to just say "Man, that's tough luck" and let them starve to death in their millions? That's not what decent white folk do.

>hey're trying to make it our problem, too.
it was ALWAYS your fucking problem, you created it, you own it, the fact that you try to evade responsibility like a negro babydaddy dodging a paternity test doesn't change that fact.

This.

Also how many refugees are planned to be sent "back" when the war is over? Certianly not them and their anchor babies.

>our responsibility is to fix the mess that the globalist kikes have caused

Don't you get it? You ARE the globalist kikes. You're talking about fixing problems that you caused in the first place.

Why don't you read the actual article you turbofaggot? The budget cuts money from the refugee program.