Kidnapping after Manchester attack

where are the people still missing Sup Forums? Is this tinfoil territory or is there more going on here? What aren't the police telling us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ss7mjKq7IbA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/manchester-bombing-missing-people-latest-list-names-arena-ariana-grande-concert-suicide-attack-a7752536.html
archive.is/9m7Yn
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40012738
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumping

oy vey goyim, nobody was kidnapped! the explosion was so huge that they disintegrated! never you mind the free taxi cabs that were all driven by muslim friends!

Anyone asked all those muslim taxi drivers offering feee rides in th confusion?

Kim dot Com knows where the girls are.
He's going to deliver their location to the Prime Minister in person, in exchange for safe passage for Julian Assange to Ecuador.

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=ss7mjKq7IbA

the allah bros took them user

So are they gonna be sold?
That boy if he was kidnapped is gonna end up on liveleak
is this organized, or just opportunistic muslim rapists?

Personally I don't even think there was a suicide bomber. I bet the explosives were planted or it was all a david copperfield illusion.

photoshop people may notice some weird shit in this picture of the bombers brother Hashem Abedi

They were Sikhs

have all the victims even been identified yet? they're probably laying in a morque with their faces blown off waiting for DNA tests

Newsnight didnt mention this at all, it seems spectularly odd.

The police dont seem to want to let the public know/see anything. I dont get how the pictures that were leaked can in any way harm their investigation.

Watching the BBC is like being given the news by a primary school teacher, newsnight suggested not covering such attacks at all so not to give the publicity...

Meanwhile a clear intelligence failure is being overlooked.

how strange. maybe they died?

Didnt see any mention either on ANY news of 14 people missing either. This is really strange.

>Is this tinfoil territory
Probably

tinfoil hat is a psyop term to make you question your own sanity.

missing people is not "tinfoil territory"

and the cops won't talk during an ongoing investigation what are you new? is why you find more source here than the news.

The govt is so pissed the Americans leaked his name because they didn't want it getting out he was a muzzie until the storm had blown over a bit

I just think it's weird so many of these girls are "missing"- I understand it can be hard to identify the bodies, but surely not that many people can have been totally vaporised?

Nell Jones friend woke up in the Hospital after a 10 hour surgery. Nell Jones was missing all this time and just today they said she is dead.

also a new story coming out that there was an off duty police officer that also died. I never saw anything about this until just today. Female officer no name yet.

Sorrell Leczkowski

Leeds schoolgirl Sorrell Leczkowski has also been named a victim by her family.

The 14-year-old Allerton High School student’s mother and grandmother were also at the arena at the time of the blast and are both being treated in hospital. Her grandmother is believed to be in a critical condition.

also remember the homeless man who is getting a lot of attention mention a girl with no legs and a women in her 60's dying in his arms.

They needed more sex slaves to sell. they did the bombing so they could capture some white girls in the confussion and sell them to the ISIS/arab overlords back in the middle east. they are probably in transit in the Mediterranean by now. But this was in my mind the motive for attacking a teen girl filled concert.

Obviously at least one of these lolis were snatched up by some desert niggers. Lord knows just how hardcore the gang banging is right now

That's ballocks,we all knew it was ISIS anyway. they didn't want his name getting out so that his co-conspirators couldn't leg it

I thought this as soon as I heard news that Muslims were offering free rides home to young girls. I also concur with your assessment that once this becomes public hopefully the public fucking explodes with backlash and Britain finally uncucks

digits don't like

bump

WHERE ARE THOSE GODDAMN CRUTCHES

This morning it was 11 missing, a hour later it was 7. Where we at now? It also doesn't help that Sup Forums keeps posting pic of sam hyde all over twitter making the normies rt. We have to choose between the lols and the saving the children.

The lack of trigger control or the neck?

Why the fuck is rape and kidnapping still so disturbing to me

I thought I had desensitised myself

WHY CAN I STILL FEEL

>What aren't the police telling us?

I'm so fucking mad and upset. I don't know what to believe anymore. The thought of my countries children being sold off on some Islamic sex market makes me sick and fills me with tears. I don't know what to do, I can't do anything.

It's the only thing that still hits me hard still

I would rather I die than let that happen to a girl

Had this thought all along
Bump for visibility

It would be a pretty good plan.
>suicide bomber blows up people at crowded event.
>have people cabbies waiting to give "free rides"
>kidnap them and brainwash them.
>in 10 years you're going to have a rash of 20 something woman waging jihad on you.

It was 15 last night. Did the official death count go up?

They were abducted in the "free taxi rides" Im serious

No I read that they found one of the missing all burned up in a hospital. That's why I think we should tread carefully here. Who knows how many of these kids are in some hospital in a medically induced coma.

I'm in tears of sadness and rage as I type this. I'm so fucking broken by this I just don't know what to say. I'm fucking hurt, right in the gut and I don't know these girls.
I want a solution. What the fuck can we do?

>What the fuck can we do?

Try and get actual proof that isn't from the Daily Mail

I absolutely called it as soon as i heard about the free taxi rides btw

Don't worry they weren't sold. They'll release the footage of their heads being cut off when their editor finishes up. I was expecting it today but they must be going overboard with adobe after effects.

You're retarded

someone got carried away with the eraser on the left arm layer

GHCQ or whatever they are called are definitely monitoring these threads, so whatever you do don't do anything stupid.

Remember that things are swinging right again, patience might be the best play.

I wish they didn't have to exist in such a disgusting world.

They don't deserve this.

Such innocent things suffer in this degenerate world.

I wish the whole planet would just be wiped off.

A rapture. Apocalypse. I don't care. I just want one day to wake up and see all the truly innocent people safe and raptured from the world, leaving behind us to fight the evil

We don't even know if they're actually been kidnapped yet. They found one girl this morning in a hospital in a medically induced coma. If some are still missing a couple days from now then we start digging trying to find the muslim cabbies. The police aren't stupid, they know how many died, they know how many went to the hospital. They then know any missing are most likely kidnapped. A user had a theory that is one of the reason why the military was put on the streets in uk. So the cops can find the kids.

one was a sikh as far as we know

Islamic Groups have many networks around Europe & the UK.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>KIKE

Chloe Rutherford
Liam Curry
Eilidh Macleod

This was just posted. These are some of the missing.

>We don't even know if they're actually been kidnapped yet.

This, but we certainly can't rule it out given the confusion and nature of the attack. Remain vigilant, assume the worst.

they are getting ruined by those sand niggers as we speak fucking foreskin and all

This almost calls for a new internet rule.

34.a) if a secret exists, kim dotcom knows the truth and will leak it

Underrated.

Somebody has to fucking do something though. Somebody, anybody, I couldn't give a rats ass about GCHQ, fuck them. If they want to help, they'll find the missing kids ASAP instead of being the government's lacky.
I feel your pain, sometimes I just want this nightmare factory called civilization to end. And I hope it does soon.
I know we have to keep all options open but I'm terrified for them kids. They went to a concert with friends and family and came out either dead, missing limbs, or even abducted. For the first time in a while, I am tearing up over this. My people are being hurt and nobody is doing anything. I've tried to stay strong and keep the emtoions at bay and I have, but this is fucking it. I can't do this anymore. Some of these kids are my age, 18 years of age. One of the girls who were killed could have been my sister for all I know. I'm drowning in emotion.

Enoch Powell warned us. Nobody heeded his warning, and here we are.

Anyone got that pic that says something like "has anyone seen my friend from the manchester concert" and the picture is of some ISIS goon

GO
FOR
A
WALK
AND
HAVE
A
CHAT

I got down to 7 or 8 last night, I think that's an old article.

it*

Howdy, when will you make your next thread?

I'm sure Facebook will live stream it when it starts to get bloody.

Even if it's not true let's spread it to smear muslims and the leftists traitors defending them.

Idiot

I feel you user
I was sexually abused throughout my whole childhood, was constantly afraid and never really had any nice experiences like going to concerts, for example. And the fact that this has happened in my country, in just the next city over, to a bunch of fucking children has made me so heartbroken and furious that I just don't know what to do, man. And the idea that some of these kids are still missing and could be being subjected to even more horror is just breaking me.
I just don't know what I can do about it, i feel like I need to do something but I know there's really nothing I can do. I understand how you feel, user

Which hashtag should we use?

They were abducted as part of the attack. The attack was a distraction. These children will be used as part of the next few suicide bombings all over Europe; namely Germany

This doesn't help me right now.
I'm so sorry to hear that, friend. I can't imagine what your childhood was like, but I can feel your pain. And yes, knowing there is nothing you can do leaves you hopeless and full of hatred and sadness. Could we have prevented this? I feel guilt ridden knowing there's nothing we can do to stop it. Christ, protect those children. Save their souls.

>I was sexually abused throughout my whole childhood

Please post details for research purposes.

If this is true we take to the streets across the whole Western world. No excuses, no shitposting, just action. Now is not the time for weak men.

because it is taking things furter, a chain of events instead of just boom dead

praying for the missing girls hope they don't get ground up into kebab like the rest

Teenagers are fucking pussies these days. Man up you little bitch.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/manchester-bombing-missing-people-latest-list-names-arena-ariana-grande-concert-suicide-attack-a7752536.html
This is all I could find about what's going on with the missing persons. There is a suspicious lack of info.

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/9m7Yn

I was so angry when the news broke. More terror attacks, but hey at least we're multicultural and not racist!

Once I realised there were children being killed, it pushed me over the edge. Kids should never have to be exposed to this. They're completely innocent. Yet our country fucking enjoys immigration. It HAS got to stop. I truly hope there are riots and backlash against Muslims. This tragedy has made me hate them so much more. They're fundamentalists who are not willing to adapt to Western society. Fuck them.

The media don't care either. There was a woman on Sky News with a fucking Union Jack Hijab. Just fuck off with the goddamn bias. There was a report on the flag flow outside Salman Abedi's window. A "black flag with white non-english writing" Oh what could the flag be!? The media are being so facetious in the fact that Islamic State has infiltrated our communities.

The worst part is nobody cares. As long as the fucking paki's feelings aren't hurt, and a few virtue signalling social media retards are getting likes then all is well. Let's keep calm and carry on accepting 'immigrants'. Business as usual.

Who wants to make a wager that they get 'found' in Syria, and this gets blamed on Assad?

>I truly hope there are riots and backlash against Muslims
Didn't they just deploy the army? They aren't there to protect you mate. They are there to protect Muslims from you.

We need the Brag's on this one
They can't remain neutral for long

Syrian for a day

I know, it's disgraceful. Protecting foreigners before your own people. I love my country and I'm proud to be British, but right now I fucking hate the way we're being governed.

Oh shit wtf? What is up with the shadows?

tinfoil hat conspiracy theory here but what if these missing children were in fact kidnapped and taken somewhere, beheaded/explode their heads with shotguns/m4's like ISIS do to a bunch of other people in syria and then post it all over the internet. That would be fucking devastating and the fact it would be children would be even worse obviously.

thoughts? would this be the straw that breaks the camels back IF it were true?

This is the names and faces of the confirmed dead. 14 out of the current 22

The theory is impossible to investigate without the full confirmed 22 (+)

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40012738

Isn't the endgame of ISIS literally for armies of the world to fight them on some battlefield in the Middle East?
Why are we waiting then

Brilliant idea!

Do you remember what happened in the Bataclan that was withheld? Makes your skin curl just thinking about it. These people are possessed.

What was withheld?

We already are but one of their "soldiers" are not worth 10 of ours.

For now the drones will do.

Deus Vult

People were apparently tortured upstairs, males had their testicles cut off and shoved in their mouths. I think there was some speculating that this wasn't actually true but im not 100% sure hopefully someone can clarify this for me

>haha lol ur a fukkin pussy for feeling bad about child rape
Your edge is showing

Knives shoved up vaginas.
Testicles cut off and shoved in mouths.

Whilst everyone was still alive. The French media covered it up, and when a father went public he was labelled a racist and attempting to incite violence.

Please god never let me nor anyone I love ever experience that.

Officers were running from the second floor with vomit all over themselves. Once the chiefs found out they did their best to hide the facts from the reporters so that the heat would subsume from the massacre. As it turns out, after the men and women that tried to escape from the second floor butcouldn't, the massacres trapped them inside and did unspeakable things to them. One case includes the castration and disembowelment of some old man's son. Other cases include (and we assume this from the terrible shape that the bodies were in upon finding them) the stabbing and mauling of women's genitals and slicing of their breasts. It was like something you'd expect out of Jack the Ripper. The terrors are endless with some still being withheld out of the demands of families and their very own reticence. I'm telling you, these are not people. Islam is a religion of death. I hope more people can understand that so that we can save lives.

it genuinely activates my almonds and preplex's me that someone could do this to another human

It seems that's the prevailing narrative here too. The press have gone from non-stop reporting any terror related event to "Don't give them publicity, it's what they want".

Not saying it's a false flag but I expect the press is not going to report on terror attacks in the future as a way of gaslighting.

When you take the blackpill, mate, the only way to fight Islam is to kill every Muslim. They're not humane, and therefore are not deserving of life.

Remember this, when you hear these cowardly left wingers defend Islam. They're defending murder and rape. I fear for the future, because the longer we wait the Ionger the solution becomes extreme.

Mate if 14 people had been totally gibbed by the blast there would be blood and viscera everywhere. That's 70 litres of blood at least.

Well what's the solution?
Cause it's turning into Children of Men over there man

Fuck me, this is the first I've heard of this. Makes me sick to my stomach.

Well didnt they say feces and blood were everywhere?
Maybe not 14 but 1 or 2 probably got fucked

CAN WE PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THESE ARE KIDS WHO WENT TO AN ARIANA GRANDE CONCERT // CAN WE PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THESE ARE KIDS WHO WENT TO AN ARIANA GRANDE CONCERT // CAN WE PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THESE ARE KIDS WHO WENT TO AN ARIANA GRANDE CONCERT // CAN WE PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THESE ARE KIDS WHO WENT TO AN ARIANA GRANDE CONCERT // CAN WE PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THESE ARE KIDS WHO WENT TO AN ARIANA GRANDE CONCERT // CAN WE PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THESE ARE KIDS WHO WENT TO AN ARIANA GRANDE CONCERT // CAN WE PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THESE ARE KIDS WHO WENT TO AN ARIANA GRANDE CONCERT // CAN WE PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THESE ARE KIDS WHO WENT TO AN ARIANA GRANDE CONCERT

THEY NABBED CHRIS CHRISTIE TOO???