Why did normies hate The Wall? do they not realize a border already exists? The Wall is not changing legislation...

why did normies hate The Wall? do they not realize a border already exists? The Wall is not changing legislation, it's just making the border effective. i cannot wrap my head around their issue.

because they dont believe in borders to begin with, they see nationality as something akin to a fucking gym membership

Republicans want to build a wall, the democrats of course will be against it. If in 2020 a democrat wants to build a wall they will support it. Republicans and democrats have no integrity what so ever, they just want their (((team))) to win

They are starting to see race as a gym membership. I'm a transracial black man btw.

unironically google George Soros you newshit leaf

Don't be mean to nonshitposting leafs, they're already bullied constantly you're going to radicalize them into shitposting

They don't want the border to be effective.

>notallleafs
sick of civic continentists like you

Building the wall with require the govt to seize private land. It passes through farm land that have been in the same American families for generations. Just fucking dandy.

I don't like it because I believe an analytical approach would show better per dollar approaches for national security.

I could be wrong but it seems flashy I would rather have efficiency. Still am all for more spending on reducing drug trafficking and illegal immigration

Hitler didn't discriminate against the Danish. Stop falling for kike tricks

Got to love that eminent domain keeping us free

30 years from now the kikes will be using rachel dolezal as the black people's shoah. watch and see.

UM, do you have ANY idea how many gibsmedats they could give to young black youths instead of protecting their border? Racist much?

Fucking normies prefer pic related

ah yes, the fertile desert, home to some dumbass farmers

not gonna happen

>normies prefer white power

Why don't we just build the wall on Mexico's side?

It's a meme solution to a real problem and it always has been. Fuck politicians and fuck Trump.

You think Texas and Mexico is all fucking desert?

You think the entire 1900 miles is desert?

Bro you don't even have to know. I just told you. There's acres of farmland that have been in American families for years.

My younger brother who is left leaning has no problem with a wall. Still thinks Bernie would have won though lol

Because they were told to.

Because a wall is an unrealistic and fucking expensive proposition. Its like buying a 20billion dollar morningstar. Awesome goodlooking medieval weapon, not actually effective in practice and worth too much to maintain.

The problem is that the farmland which I mentioned sits on both American and Mexican soil but because it has been in the same families for so long this property is actually grandfathered-in way before our borders. This isn't some little hick running a corn farm. These are highly profitable farms that have been running for generations.

/thread

Pope's Wall is Higher
and Mexico Paid For It

How they think is they don't want to waste money on a wall that probably won't do much and time on getting the wall when we could be beefing up border security or getting other important legislature like tax cuts passed.

LOOKS LIKE THE LIBKEKS ARE TRIGGERED

FUCK IT! THE WALL JUST GOT FIVE TIMES MORE EXPENSE!!

that's true I guess. I am just so sick of leafs. They have this smug, condescending, and entitled way about them and most are either liberals or libertarians

>implying it's not the destruction of whites into a rainbow of "diversity"

If whites and blacks mix, and the white genes begin to disappear from the population, they weren't very strong genes, were they?

This. My sister considers herself a "worldy person" and is even now travelling around the world to places like India and Cambodia. She thinks all the borders should be free and open. Not for trade or for any good reason, just so it's cheaper/easier for her to go spend 5 months god knows where.

My parents told her flat out there isn't any ransom money so if she gets kidnapped she's shit out of luck.

Told my dad to check his priviledge once. What a shitstorm. Had to hide y shit eating grin the whole time.