Anyone of gypsy descent here?

Any Sup Forums poster on here a gypsy? How does it feel to know your relatives are dirty barefoot beggers on the street who harrass people for money?

I am actually and I don't really mind

have you improved your life? cut off your family?

Yes, take yourself for example .

fuck you leaf you're not getting a (you)

Works for me. Go back to India.

In fact, I just have gypsy descent (as well as german and italian) So my family and I are just your typical middle-class french workers. Except that I am much more intelligent because I broke up with my habitus. So, yes, I have improved my life and cut off with my family (I live in Paris alone)

oh okay, fair enough. Technically your email just part Indian now.

you're just* .. idk how autocorrect went email

Haha okay. Well, maybe, I don't know if I do have indian blood, because my gypsies ancestors had typical french surname. But I'm quite tall, with wavy blond hair and green eyes. Am I Indian for you ?

1/64th here, I'll get part of India when they finally turn into a superpoower in 2025

that sounds like a good plan to me. Mind if a brother comes aside ?

I've got some gypsy blood, but it don't really mind it.

Why is it your American cousins are so well behaved no one even knows they exist here?

How is it one of your women successfully tamed Magneeto before he went completely apeshit?

Ive seen gypsies with green and colored eyes on the streets, seems like some drunk just got one pregnant.
if you're tall and have light hair and green eyes you're more european blooded that most of France today

Try this. Turn off music. Turn off TV. If you are greedy capitalist and have machine, turn off computer. Go to next room, and sit, do not dance, do not drink, be as quiet as Jew during pogrom. Does Comrade hear sound? Itsy bitsy ringing? Glorious People say it is brain making up a sound to explain reason why Comrade is not drinking or dancing.

People lied.

Silly Americans can not tell you what making sound, Smart Comrades can because are not silly bourgeoise with book and film.

It is wail of gypsy. If gypsy is planning to steal item in house, evil gypsy wail alerts holy Orthodox Church. Find gypsy, hit gypsy with fist, then drink Vodka until sound go away. Then hit gypsy child until child is no longer gypsy.

Such is life for gypsy. No amount of running will save them.

Every time Comrade exhales, little bit of Vodka escapes. Smart Comrade always inhales Vodka back before anyone else gets to Vodka. Almost.

Ever fog up mirror with breath? Don't do this. Reflection is gypsy and will try to steal Vodka. Hit his head with pipe and collect his tears.

Yeah, I see those guys.
Okay, cool. But how do I preserve this ? My girlfriend of five years is white, but with black hair. If we have children, they'll don't inherit from my genes.

Vladimir was reaching for towel when he saw it. Something in mirror, darting out of his line of vision. He stared at mirror for a while, trying to work out what he'd seen, drinking vodka from bottle in meantime. There was nothing but reflection. He beginning to dry himself, and he saw it again. Flickering out the corner of his eye, something in mirror! He stepped out of the shower and towards the mirror.

Vladimir's wife, Tatyana, arrive home later that evening, but Vladimir is nowhere to be found. After searching shack, all she could find of him was towel lying on floor. Tatyana phone KGB like good Soviet woman.

KGB inform Tatyana that Vladimir saw gypsy in mirror, and that Vladimir give chase like strong comrade should. Glorious Communist State give Vladimir award for catching gypsy; two bottles of vodka.

Two days after gypsy-catching, Tayana disappeared from face of Earth. Unfaithful capitalist whore executed for wasting valuable KGB time.

Where are the Romanian flags in this thread?

Also mandatory question. Who was right in the American Civil War and why was it the Confederacy?

Because their flag is much better

Because that's the side my family fought for. Fuck the Yankees

Bingo

i hate them even more then albanians desu

>Because their flag is much better
Of course you'd be the one to know

bien vu