Sadiq Khan calls Islam "Perverse and twisted"

"This attack was a truly evil act of terrorism, carried out by a coward, in the name of a perverse & twisted ideology"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OQQLhOn3S4U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athabasca_oil_sands
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hes talking about radical islamism white boi

Listen betch, you and your nazi friends need to stop this bullshit like right the fuck now.
It is obvious that he meant extremism and not whole of Islam. They are peaceful as feck.

Thes.

You're confusing Muslims with Islam. Nothing wrong with most Muslims. Just when they blow themselves up because of their religion, it makes me think their religion is fucked up.
Also, being critical of Islam doesn't make me a Nazi.

Muslim here, with a message for all the cumskins on this board:

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was jouz who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

go blow yourself up

in other words, you're just weak and unable to put an opposing force

holy shit doesnt give us the right to go and attack unarmed fucking civillians, thats some flawed logic to think that this shit's justified

Not sure how I would react if he came out has having converted to Christianity.
If that did ever happen it'd probably be a ploy for election as PM.

has anyone seen any pictures of bodies or blood?
there is one video where a girl is bleeding from her leg but its all i can find

youtube.com/watch?v=OQQLhOn3S4U

Stale pasta.

Spastics.

If you dont hate Islam, you do not belong in the west. That religion is just satanic filth that needs to be utterly eradicated.

eat bacon u sack of mulism goat fucking piece of shit. Fuck islam

I hadnt seen this one in quite a while thanks chile

No the person who manages his social media accounts forgot he follows the same ideology

Noice pasta.

If he did that he'd lose all support from his Muslim voting block and whites don't really give two shits about him.
End up dead in a week.

HO HO, ONCE MIGHTY ENGLAND. NOT SO FAST. HE NEVER SPECIFICALLY SAID "ISLAM"

Fair enough but I'm not religious, only ethnically Christian, C of E.

Get cancer you filthy mongrel son of a whore.

People dont 180 that fast,

shit is starting to stink fast

LOVE OVERCOMES HATE
>I'm pretty sure the bomb scored more than Ariana Grande's tight ass

what an autistic sign

>muslim
>in Chile
lolno

Maybe some are beginning realize that they need to reform Islam to live in the modern world.

Are you fucking retarded? Honest question.

>cum is pearl white
>our white skin isnt
>cum skins

>shit is many shades of brown
>like niggers and arabs
>Shitskins

You even half ass copy our insults Ahkmed, pull it together mate and stop attacking little girls.

Because your people are too stupid to govern themselves and much prefer smoking hookah and Fucking boys.

Shit, I just realised abdul just proved white supremacy.

So, Islam?

>it was you who gave saddam chemical weapons
I think i'd remember doing that mate. stop generalizing half the fucking planet and maybe most people will stop generalising islam, however I already know you really want to kill us so, fuck you.

It was your Mother who fucked her cousin and shit out your stupid ass, muhammed. I don't have any choice.

is Sqlain right, Sup Forums?

any Muslims wanna confirm this? Have all international terrorists just been Wahabis, funded by Saudis?

Retarded for recognising a stale pasta that apparently nobody else did?
Apparently.

Eat my dick you retarded fuck.

Islam is the religion of tetarded sandniggers. They worship a faggot who married a 6 year old girl. Who the fuck does that. But hey,at least he waited until she was 9 before he did that 3 hole boneathon,right?

Fuck you.

Eat my pork cock.

can't call them out on it cause saudi will cut of americas oil.

watch bitter lake.

someone please set off fireworks again in the vigil site and film it please user do God's work

taqiyya.

he knows hes close to getting the gas

dat based frog..

praise

self sufficiency coming very soon in NA, what will happen then?

Go fuck a goat Muhammad.

>self sufficiency coming very soon
you mean alaska? can't use those til ww3 because treaties. silly leaf.

What in the Lord's name did you just fucking say about me, you little heathen? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my Catechism class in the one true holy catholic and apostolic church, and I’ve been involved in numerous crusades on the Mohammedans, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in medieval warfare and I’m the top paladin in the entire kingdom. You are nothing to me but just another infidel. I will wipe you the fuck out with purging the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, heretic. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of inquisitors across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Holy war, pagan. The Holy war that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, Saracen. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare guantlets. Not only am I extensively trained in mounted combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Swiss Guard and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what Holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking peace. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn cultist. I will the power of the Holy Spirit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, heathen.

I gave up on religion.
Can only categorize some from POV:
Christianity: politics+religion marriage.
Islam: extreme religious dogma.
Taoism: philosophical ethics training.
Hinduism: still trying to focus in ethical dogma, but-.
Judaism: trying to stay normal, but-, at least it's still friendly enough.

Canada has plenty of oil ready for transportation as soon as these pipelines get built.

It may not be that premium shit that Saudis have but it's oil nontheless

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athabasca_oil_sands

Motherfucker this isn't 1979. We don't need their oil anymore.

sure is ((())) in here today

dude i fucking thought Trump was gonna put an end to their shit, instead he went there and played with their ball what gives...all he did was smack talk then Saudis during the election, instead he went there and waived his sword at them wtf

Lol. You are stupid AF.

great shit posting

He is too a pathetic supporter of Islamic terror....

Jut trying to save his political ass now that he has been caught sucking terrorist pig dick...

>a perverse & twisted ideology
>destroy this poisonous ideology

Why won't they name the ideology? Terrorism is a method, not an ideology, so what are they talking about?

Is it still normal city life?

Yeah, it could be this.

>perverse & twisted ideology
And he'll be forgiven for it because of the perverse & twisted ideology he adheres to.

Holy fuck it's happening. Secular Muslim's are starting to call out the treacherous Koran. Finally people are starting to open their eyes to this evil religious. Praise Jesus.

TAQIYYA
A
Q
I
Y
Y
A

Not according to le god emperor trump. He explicitly used that term. Stupid 90 iq white bois cant even be lemmings correctly. Reađ a fucking book on islamism as a political movement, something that arose from the ashes of pan arabism.

Yeah but he is touching all kinds of stuff. Much propers are due.

have fun UK

I know Canada is stupid,but really?

We sold them 10 thousand dollars of shit for $110 million. You are probably too stupid to realize that. Isn't it prime tree tapping time? Go tap trees faggot.

>as soon as these pipelines get built
good luck with that

how is a puppet supposed to play chess? and yes the position of president is puppetry, joint cheif of staff can't even call area 51 and get a valid response.

Oh I know what you did, you sold weapons to what is effecitly an enemy of your nation, who proabably funded 9/11.

all for muh jobs

sweet man!

They can't say anything negative about Islam while simultaneously importing millions of Muslims can they?
I lived in the city 10 years ago, couldn't say what it's like now.
He must have pissed off some Muslims with that statement though.
I hope so. I believe if properly integrated into Western ideas and values, Muslims can be alright.
I grew up in the middle East with expat parents, I'm very familiar with how these people think.

>any Muslims wanna confirm this?

really engages the neural synapses

i asked a muslim if all terrorists are wahabis and muslims hate them. he stopped working on a bomb for a moment to confirm this

>these (((yous)))

How does this copypasta get you niggers every time

He's from fucking Chile for God's sake

That kid is committing cultural appropriation. Hope he gets locked in a cage for stealing muslim's culture and past times.

He never mentioned Islam

We sold them obsolete shit that we were going to scrap anyways. And you need to shut your whore mouth. We might just annex you and kill all the French faggots.

You never know.

>Just get used to it Brits!

>Just let the Muslims murder your children!

>Let is in! Open your borders to us you sickening infidel cowards!

Then what ideology is he talking about?

Daesh propably.

You have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

There is no place for Islam in the modern world. It causes too many problems.

Knowing the catholic church I feel like eveybody will know what he is going to touch next.

>love overcomes hate

Actually, I think bullets overcome hate more effectively.

something something Wahhabism

It was you who came here with your reddit spacing when no one wanted you here.
It was you who came here just to get berated and spat knowing that you were welcome here.
It was you who blames us for your own shortcomings.
It was you who claimed religion of peace and yet you feel the need to retaliate for the smallest of transgressions.
It was you who couldn't find an underaged wife so you decided to fuck a goat.

Syrup nigger talking shit.

You don't know what anything is aboot.

You just have to love using the bullets.

>be briton
>get bombed
>love overcomes h8
>oi m8 bin your deadly assault knife

Kill yourself nigger. Youre an invader in our country. Niggers will never be truly welcome here.

All religion is perverse and twisted. Islam takes it to another level.

taqiyaa

>satanic filth
is this even an argument? Sup Forums is also satanic filth.

LoveTrumpsHate

but...

BombsTrumpLove

Yeah and his solution to fight that perverse and twisted ideology will be to import hundreds of thousands more of it's practitioners.

Daesh isn't an ideology, Daesh is the group who follow the ideaology.

How did you like being ruled over by a bunch of cockroaches? I'm sure any self respecting arab would shudder at the memory.

and as for revenge, A reminder that all of the land that is now islamic, is islamic because of jihadists force converting, raping, murdering the native male population and enslaving them as 'dhimmis'. a reminder also that; north africa, anatolia, Levant, albania, were all christian. and your kind pillaged the lot.

You should be grateful that nowadays we extend the hand of diplomacy, whatever insidious is dagger concealed beneath is for the jews to answer to, for mudslimes have MUCH to answer to.

>LOVE OVERCOMES HATE

>HATE uses [suicide bomb] on LOVE
>itssupereffective.jpg
>LOVE casts [tolerant radiance] on HATE
>ithasnoeffect.jpg
>LOVE unleashes combo [facebook profile filter, sad cartoons, light up Eiffel Towel, tearful sidewalk tribute, #notallmuslims] on HATE
>HATE absorbs attack
>HATE casts [Truck of Peace] on LOVE
>youdied.jpg

>"Love Overcomes Hate"
>"Refugees Welcome" is literally the cause of this
Love>Hate, Hate>Enrichment, Enrichment>Love, rock-paper-scissors.

why not target the people who are responsible for these things instead of blowing up kids?

Plenty of Muslims integrate just fine. A lot of them don't though, it's really like Russian roulette when you let them in. I don't think it's worth the risk, until we know 100% that they're not going to do some shit like this.

Any muslim that you let in has the potential of doing this unless they abandon their faith

guess what religion happens to consider you an aposthate and ok to kill if you abandon your faith

Is it that hard to figure out?

>Any muslim that you let in has the potential of doing this unless they abandon their faith
That's not just true of Muslims. That's true of everyone. We all have the potential.

Report him to the police bongs