Prove She's Jewish Sup Forums

This is the person mostly responsible for changing the definition of racism so that reverse-racism 'isn't a real thing'.

Clearly this is helpful if you want to discriminate against whites while still making it forbidden for whites to advance their own interests

It would be useful for propaganda purposes if I could prove she was a Jew. But so far I only have her name, politics, beady eyes and the allegation on this webpage
truthjustice.net/politics/the-jewish-origins-of-the-open-borders-movement/

Help me Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishphilanthropies.org/our-leadership/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here is the allegation. But it gives no evidence

>Katz

Who says reverse racism isn't a real thing? If people weren't such pussies, they would start filing lawsuits about every little thing. But they are so afraid of social media that they let themselves be discriminated against

>Judith H. (((Katz)))

That's what I thought too

Katz quote:
1. Refer again to the definition of prejudice and differentiate it from racism. By the end of the exercise these two terms should have distinct meanings for the participants.
2. It is important to push for the understanding that racism is prejudice plus power and that, therefore, Third World people cannot be racist against Whites in the United States. Third World people can be prejudiced against Whites, but clearly they do not have the power to enforce that prejudice. Although participants may not at this point totally accept this view or feel comfortable with it, it is important to establish the concept as a working definition. As the course progresses, it will, it is hoped, be better understood by participants.

odd how every bio of her is a copypasta of the other
i actually doubt thats her real name
user might be onto something

She doesn't have a wikipedia page either
I doubt we'll find out anything for sure

Katz is a Jewish Name. Jewess confirmed.

she has a PhD
if you want anything concrete find the college she graduated at

It is an extremely Jewish name
It's annoying not to know for sure though

>Judith began her career by earning a doctorate in education from the University of Massachusetts in 1976

Find her and ask if she's Jewish. No matter what exactly she says the way she answers will show you the truth.

>University of Massachusetts
than this is your next stop
call their office, pretend you are writing a theses about whatever and need some background info on her because sources
may the weaponized autism be strong with you user

>It is an extremely Jewish name
>It's annoying not to know for sure though

Are you dense?

>Remember goyim that identifying Jews makes you worse than Hitler!!! Do NOT let the normies know that Jews are behind the leftist agenda!!!

Jews steal names so they can blend in. Katz is a German name

But it has a long Jewish history

jewishphilanthropies.org/our-leadership/

Why won't she just admit it

They program us like computers, by switching the variables and inserting new functions in our language. It would be nice if we all agreed to pay attention to the etymology of words before blindly adding them to our lexicon.

>Critical
>Race
>Theory