Daily reminder that Salman Abedi, was BRITISH. He was born in England, which makes him more british than Prince Phillip...

Daily reminder that Salman Abedi, was BRITISH. He was born in England, which makes him more british than Prince Phillip, JRR Tolkein, Emma Watson, etc etc.

if a mouse is born in your bed does it make it part of your family?

More british than toast and beans.

Fuck off cunt, Born to Libyan parents in a Libyan neighbourhood. Need I say more?

give that mouse the kid's food you fucking mousecist

fpbp has never been so fpbp

>Libyan neighbourhood.

With attitude like that I totally get why he bombed people.

Ah yes, Salami Bin Hadji Mohammad Jihad must be one of the "quintessentially British" I keep hearing about.

ps remember to sage, newfags.

well not anymore, now he's dead

no he was born in Libya and his parent came over with him and 3 other siblngs in 1994

I agree, the fuckers need splitting up or shipping out. There's areas in my hometown I wouldn't walk through at night because its a paki shithole. It want's napalming tbqh pal

So what you're saying is that even second generation muslims are dangerous?

Tell us more.

Maybe by American standards

fp really is bp

All the more proof that islam is a dangerous cancer that can potentially infect anyone.

He's so British that he shits the Queen.

>implying that's a lot.

The US has 10 times more diversity and we are better off than you racist idiots

Just more proof that Muslim immigrants are unassimilatable into Western societies, even generations later. Make no mistake, when they become the majority they won't be tolerant of the white minority. The West's tolerance of Muslims is- rightfully- seen as a weakness, which they are happy to exploit

His family were from Libya. He was not Btitish. Dress it up in all the political correctness you want but he WAS NOT British. His actions send the very clear message he hated the British and the British way of life. We need to ban islam and deport all muslims

He was African-British

the father is blaming bad UK neighborhoods

He was influenced by Islamic ideas. Is this sadly the price we pay for allowing this material to exist? This crap influences people even if they are merely exposed to it.

>be England
>return all colonys to their respective demographics
>then give England away to foreigners.

Satanic inversion as above so below.

kinda looks like an afrohitler version of shia

Seems like the religion of someone is more important criteria than ethnicity.
Huh..

He's not British.
A rat born in a stable doesn't become a fucking horse, does it?

He was influenced by ISIS, not Islam. Most of ISIS victims are Muslims, don't forget that.

If a dog is born in a barn does that make it a horse?

I'd say that's not true.
If he was an orphan raised as an atheist in a orphanage, you would feel his presence as British.

Jesus was born in a stable
still doesn't make him a horse
try harder faggot

yeah but it was being brown and therefore easily trickable that drove him to murder those people

Muslims have been killing each other since Mohammad died so why is it a big deal now?

You posted the fake/edited photo...

>Be burger
>Be unable to understand the difference between the UK and England

>hurr if x animal is born in y place doesn't make it z animal
So nobody can ever join a society from outside, and become a part of it? Tolkien himself was of German heritage, his name is German. At some point a German named Tolkien came to Britain and decided to become a member of its society. According to your the above logic, then Tolkien wouldn't be British, am I right?
What makes somebody British is their adherence to British values, customs and culture. Ethnicity and heritage plays a part, but not a definitive one. In this day and age, Britain has no real culture any more, because too many people came too quickly and diluted it all to nothing. Salman Abedi was British in the new age Britain.

There's a difference between understanding and caring.

>mouse and humans are the same thing
>wh*te monkey logic

>126975574
>sandniggers and humans are same thing
>roach and humans are same thing
>goatfucker logic

Turks are more human than wh*Te monkeys. we were building civilization meanwhile you sub-humans living in caves. know your place,sub-human.

islam is the religion of massacre since day 1, prove me wrong.

everything isis did to yazidis, muhammad did to banu quraiza and other tribes

Looks like a man in a hijab

shoo shoo

He blew himself up in a crowd of little girls because he was a fucking Islamist. Islam is not a race. Islam is not a nationality. What the fuck is your point?

the best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, the next best time is now

>Leaf
>Implying isis has nothing in common with islam
I recommend you to remember what Abu Bakr, Muhammad's bff, did right after M's death.

fpb fucking p

False.

NO, FUCK YOU.

A GOAT BORN IN A HORSE STALL IS STILL A GOAT.

He was of a foreign race and a foreign faith.
Fuck off.

> salman
> alsandnigger
QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH

>What makes somebody British is their adherence to British values, customs and culture.

So he wasn't British then, he clearly hate British values, custom and culture.

I killed a mouse today... he was soft, fuck I sound like lenny

Migrant ghettos are common place in most western cities kiddo

Splitting them up is the only way to achieve integration, other wise they simply stick to their own tribal groups and continue to do dumb shit like forming gangs/exploding

Prince Philip is Greek ya dumb cunt.

Daily reminder the whole family has been arrested on terrorism charges

Yeah, and born to non-native mudlsime cucks. Sage slide threads

>implying they were segregated by force
stfu burg, you don't know shit.

>Most of ISIS victims are Muslims, don't forget that.

Stop acting like "it has nothing to do with Islam" because ISIS kills other muslims. Muslims kill other Muslims because of Islam. They fight over details of their stupid fantasy story. "This guy was the prophet's heir!" "No, that guy was the prophet's heir!" "Allahu Akbar!"

Moar Genie posting.

He was quintessentially British. This type of thing is part and parcel of living in a big city. The only solution is to become more multicultural and accepting of diversity.

>Genie
>not recognizing the ass of Sharapova

I will put it simply for you:
You can never be a true englishman if you are a muslim.
Islam is not compatible with western values and by your faith in it you, and only you are pushing yourself out of the major society, causing frustration.
>Inb4 muslim pakis are britons
No.

MUH NOT AN ISLAM