Cuckoldry

Debating the Twitch streamer Destiny tonight on the topic of Incest/ Beastiality. Best ways to cuck this manlet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qyMY6c-dnsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AlduWoT2ajI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8240214
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>on the topic of Incest/ Beastiality.

user what are you even doing

a biology textbook

the best way to cuck him is to not fucking talk to him, you're literally giving this faggot free money by going on his stream to get hollered at, hung up on and a bunch of donations poured onto the "victorious" camwhore

wait is he pro or against it

Is destiny seriously defending incest/beastiality? if so please link used 2 be fan would love to see him full sjw

op should kill himself

>"Hurrr this is my personal belief and conviction that I've dedicated my entire life to and if you disagree with that, well then I guess your just an oppressive bigot."

>incest/bestiality
You should ask /mlp/

he says he sees nothing wrong with it

This really
Are you arguing for or against? What is the argument even about,m

Destiny, that's a black hooker name.

sage and report

holy shit

is he not right?

Make sure you don't contradict yourself when he is asking for clarifications, details or more arguments for your statements.

Try have a clever comeback for when he goes ad hominem.

i knew he was retarded, but jesus

Ok thanks for the tip

>consent meme
Tell him he's justifying babyfuck.

What time? I'll tune in at least for a bit.

you should ask him if he's ever sucked off a dog before.

ask him why his head is so big, is it because his body is so fucking small?

10pm EST

>chance to have a serious conversation and spread alt-right ideas
>instead debate a meme topic he's clearly just playing devils advocate on

but if you must, bait him by saying he is arguing like a libertarian, that there's nothing wrong with incest/bestiality because it doesn't break the NAP, so why isn't he against taxation, since that breaks the NAP and is not consensual, and for voluntary association (not letting blacks and gays in your store if you so choose) which doesn't break the NAP and is about revoking consent?

user the only winning move is not to play.
it's a trap and this faggot will just talk over you

if you must, then just double talk and try to get him to admit he likes fucking kids and animals

he's left wing what do you think?

>Results of incest

Watch out, he'll talk really fast and try to confuse you

>twitter memes

Ask him if Incest is okay if the child consents.

He's trying to avoid economics and immigration. It's easier to defend incest.

tell him his views are completely based on the cards he was delt.....tell him there is no way he would hold them if he wasent a disfigured midget beta male raging against the dominance hierarchy.....tell him that in your experience people with his views are as hideous looking or even worse than he is..

>quick run down

this video gives a good run down about him

youtube.com/watch?v=qyMY6c-dnsQ

This is a shoop.... right?

this is the most autistic of all memes, I know you're Estonian so you're up to like 1985 in USA time but please god it makes Harambe look like Milhouse.

tell him sex with an animal is rape because it cant consent

I knew he was autistic but I didn't know it went that far

Don't let him take control of the debate

When and where exactly?

very entertaining, thank you

>the west is lost

lmao holy shit i've never actually heard him talk he's got the spazziest nerd lishp i've ever heard, where the fuck did he get to be so pompous from

ITS AWWWWWWWWWRRRIGHT!!!!

you could ruse him into discussing racial IQ and how backwards muslims are by discussing how cousin marriages being allowed in islam is one of the reasons why the IQ in the middle east is so low

10 shekels if you can get him to say She sells seashells by the seashore

because he has a "large" following on twitch and such. thinks he's a great gamer.

hes a pedophile
he traded nude pictures with an underaged girl

jesus christ the very first rant against psychic pebbles is retarded. Labor is sometimes better than sitting in an office doing absolutely fucking nothing at a computer all day.

Maybe this dude is 4ft tall because doesn't eat any meat??

The most retarded thing is he's a liberal but then goes on a rant saying that underpaid immigrants making products is a good thing for the rest of us? wtf

He's annoying and lacks any logical consistency. Sargon destroyed him

Don't let him take control of the conversation he's a sociologist and that's how they win. He has to entertain a crowd to win. You have to turn his own crowd on him to win. You have to embarrass him in front of his people.

>he thinks he can cuck the Debate God

nigga was literally shaking at 7:35 topkek

Have you considered suicide?

Ask him to clarify why we should bomb Mexico and make mexico great again.

This guy is a one trick pony at best and a genuine soulless freak at worst. All he does is use sociologist talking points to promote an air of authority and anything he says his crowd eats up. When its him and his crowd both saying they won and the one guy on the other end looking confused at how they could think they won, the average joe floats towards the majority.

"steven molynoux" lmao

Wait i thought this was a debate not a popularity contest. The ignorant masses agreeing with you doesnt make you more right.

>When its him and his crowd both saying they won
You understand that debates aren't about winning, right?

That's because he's not a liberal. Just because he isn't a nazi doesn't make him a liberal.

Getting together some sources about inbreeding in islam and some other gay shit

Ha! You've heard of the volleyball player?
She was hot

This is something you can only defend if you are fucking your own kid.

That Sargon clip is funny. Sargon was arguing that "married black people are as well off as married white people, so black people should just get married to become wealthier."

I have a hot half-dutch cousin so the incest part makes sense to me.

does he have a kid? just flat out ask him if he would fuck his own kid? Cause it sounds like he'd fuck his own kid

Source? Was she in puberty? If so thats not pedophilia.

>Shitting on blue collar workers in the first minute.
>Can't believe that someone working in construction might enjoy it.

I thought liberals were supposed to be the empathetic ones, the ones that could step into the shoes of another person and see things from their perspective. No wonder why the whole ideology is fucked, it's filled with retards like Destiny. Also, why is Destiny some kind of eceleb in politics, all he does is play video games and whine. (And potentially fucks kids, like 90% of the streamer population)

Why does that Faggot have the name of a sheboon?

You have a lisp? Youll boost his sub count .

youtube.com/watch?v=AlduWoT2ajI

I don't think he's actually arguing in favour of incest. It's basically just a meme logic debate.

Not to jinx you, but you're going to lose.

He's debated 4 Sup Forumsacks and won every time.

He'll just drag you into corner and only debate you on your weakest point. He'll take control of the conversation and you'll get ruined.

I got some advice for you OP

It enrages me that Destiny debates fuckheads like you instead of someone with something interesting to say like thealternativehypothesis.
Incest? Who gives a fuck you stupid loser. You're just going to make an ass out of yourself.

Race is an actually interesting topic and thealthype could enlighten Destiny on that subject in greater depth than anyone Destiny has engaged with thus far.

im the best debater in the world so

>does he have a kid? just flat out ask him if he would fuck his own kid? Cause it sounds like he'd fuck his own kid
This isn't much of an argument, is it? Just because you wouldn't fuck ALL the women in the world that doesn't mean you're gay, right?

He's not shitting on blue collar workers in the first minute. He's defending them. He got mad, because some comic artist was saying how his job is hard and how blue collar workers are happy doing what they're doing.

Seriously bro, why are you watching that shit? Do literally anything else with your life. You need to sort yourself out.

He is only defending it because his holy cow (muslims) are like 70% inbred. This bullshit he is pulling is just buffering his defense when someone brings it up. He wants to his son to get raped by muslims even though he is absolutely intolerant of religious people because it would earn him more leftist brownie points.

back to tumblr faggot

Do not interrup his tirades and when he stops you say: are you done?
If he interrupts you - tell him to shut up because you don't interrupt him.
This is the easiest way to make him chimp out. He's a loud and obnoxious idiot without any convictions and morals, so the simple things will have to do.
Also mention muslim inbreeding.

He can always tell him to shut up. Cant argue against that.

It's a debate about incest. The only winning move is to not participate.

most helpful advice yet, thanks

This guy is insufferable

The chat logs he has on the screen at all times are just the saddest place. Just a huge circlejerk where he goes for reaffirmation after he cuts someone off.

Destiny debates to "win" not to explore the morality or reasoning of a subject. He's a born faggot and ugly inside & out.

If she's half Dutch it's probably okay to have kids with her.

The Naked Ape tried that and he ended up looking like a fucking retard.

The only way this retard is going to win is to actually have a compelling argument.

The problem is, most Sup Forumsacks treat all their opinions as self-evident, so when they're confronted they stutter and end up sounding fucking retarded.

That's what I was thinking. She's probably more genetically divergent from me than any random Brit off the street anyway.

If you cannot figure out decent arguments against beastiality yourself you should not debate literally anyone.

i dont stutter.

Wait I misread that, I thought you were just passively listening for schadenfreude. You're telling us that you are actually going to debate a Starcraft nerd on incest and beastiality? There's no saving you. End it.

Thinking that you can beat the master debater baka

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8240214

yep. the op needs to actually have shit besides the argument to win and argument, it doesnt matter if destiny is wrong, as long as he has more "substantive" words to say, he will win in the eyes of the shitstains that occupy his chat.

>going to pol for debating advice

wew lad good luck there sonny

Mention incest is bad not just for the mutations and shit, but because it fucks up the entire social order. (Husband/Wife need to not be concerned that their partner is being unfaithful when they are working.)

/thread

why do faggots even know or care about who this person is?
why would you waste your time doing this
streaming and twitch and all that shit is for manbabies

By even acknowledging this queer or having anything to do with it, you've already lost. This is a business for this fuckhead and you're just a stream of income.

I still cannot believe people donate to this people it's probably some of the saddest shit I've seen in my life. Never did I think people would be satiated by watching some fucking loser play video games. They don't even fucking play the game they watch some fat nigger play the game.

If people can grasp how this idea pretty much embodies everything wrong with internet right now I have no idea where your mind is at. This is for children.

Fat children with no friends who are picked on at school. That's the audience for this shit and it turns out there's a lot of faggots out there to sell it to.

If you want to be a total heeb I guess you can give them props for capitalizing on this market of losers. I don't know how you could live with yourself though.

The faggiest, most millenial thing there is right now. Twitch.

I wish ISIS would kill everyone at Twitch and all the streamer e-celebs. They really need to listen to the people a bit, kill the right folks and hey you would gain a lot of support. I'd pay to see streamers heads cut off, tortured to death.

This is the gayest shit in the world I cannot believe this is what things are right now.

hopefully i wont crack under the pressure but once i get going i should be pretty ok

tell him he's defending Trump if he defends incest

You're going to get destroyed and I can't fucking wait for it because this is a stupid topic. Fuck you.

Do not raise your voice or lose your cool at any time and ask him to stop yelling after ever one of his rants.

There isn't.
Father/daughter is the purest form if love. There's nothing wrong with a man having sex with his young daughter.
And animals are property, a man can do as he pleases with his property.

Destiny doesn't care about that. Emotional arguments don't really work against him.