White privilege tax is coming

Are you excited to pay a white privilege tax, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/economics/2017/05/24/trump-budget-kills-affirmative-action-corporate-welfare-agency/
brookings.edu/r...
politicsweb.co.z...
brookings.edu/o...
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

source?

Current generation of minorities being brainwashed to hate whites, once whites are a minority the white tax will come rolling on in.

What will you do when you have no whites to blame your problems on? Move to the light skinned niggas?

I am not in favor of a white privilege tax, as I am white. Just pointing out what is to come.

>the finish line represents death
>the white guy has two obstacles but, also has no special privileges/rewards in the race either
>the ball & chain represents her being too obsessed with the history of her people. the ball & chain can be easily removed by accepting that slavery in America isn't a thing anymore and it's time to move on.
>the easily avoidable wire fence represents the lifestyle of drugs, robbing, and murdering
>the croc is the media who makes attack comics and articles on white men to make her feel better, the croc also pays for her admission into college and scholarships
>the broken wall represents how it's easier for her as a black woman to get into a college
>the pit of spears are actually the fallen white knights who laid down their lives for her ungrateful ass

someone post the jew version with portals

this would be funny, this is exactly how race wars start btw, I don't think any sort of racial tax is a good idea ever, but if there were ever enough nigger/jews in government (the only ones who would present this as good) to pass this, I suspect white people having been pushed around enough will start to build a white ethnostate, it would immediately redpill every white person on earth, and all blacks would eat each other over whether or not it was a good Idea (not all of them love gibs)

translate this

all that shits imaginary. Her low IQ and behavior created those obstacles.

This country fought a war before over stupid tax and removed plenty of non-whites too. Don't see this happening.

muslim states are obligated by the quran to tax non-muslims but they dont.

Even a dirty muslim knows what a disaster it brings

I hate that fucking propaganda picture, it just has to be an old white bald dude, they also forgot to make him a fatass. Fucking leftists.

Trump Budget Kills Nixon-Era Affirmative Action Corporate Welfare Agency
breitbart.com/economics/2017/05/24/trump-budget-kills-affirmative-action-corporate-welfare-agency/

>not giving the jew a jetpack
>not having the nigger throw obstacles in its own path and run backwards

OP is a faggot

Sadly this will happen, I would say only 50% of current whites would care enough to oppose said tax. Picture related:

It will be paid in lead, propelled through the shitskin's heads at several thousand feet per second. We will not voluntarily become the slaves of animals. And I say voluntarily, because there is no way the shitskins can force us.

>feeling sorry for being white

starve to death

Fuck off!
I already get raped in taxes to pay for niggers' foo stamps.

I think white privilege is a myth. But I can also easily see the United States becoming the next Rhodesia or South Africa.

>But I can also easily see the United States becoming the next Rhodesia or South Africa.
You are an idiot then. America is too big for something like that to happen. Worst case is balkanization.

But low IQ is based on race. Are you saying her being born created those obstacles?

What kind of taxes, if any, do American Samoan's pay compared to Puerto Ricans.

I feel like mentioning Samoans because they are actual second class citizens by law.

Yes, balkanization of states (or parts of states) is the most likely outcome

>age old meme
>check
>no source
>check
saged and reported

actually, most likely yes. shadeism is definitely a thing among the blacks. lmao

Non of that is coming retard faggot.

I've said this before. If affirmative action can pass while we're a majority, This will pass when we're a minority.

he also punched the fat manlet, two birds with one punch.

pic related

Good thing im not white

you can be transracial identify as black and get paid

Not really. The woman that did that came under fire.

>Not posting the original

I think the new catch phrase, white privilege, is to shut down discussion from a group of people. You can't have an opinion, speak of that opinion or actual facts, because you are the problem, based on your privilege. The problem with that is, it's throwing out individualism, and making blanket assumptions, which is a dangerous and a tribalistic way of thinking. My comment will be long, but I'm going to actually use facts and evidence to make my case, so I hope some will take the time to read it all. To those that do, thank you. I used links as much as possible, but the DOJ and CDC have any links I left out. Easy enough to check out on your own.
I hear the word, institutional racism, thrown around, a lot. When I or others ask, what specific laws or institutions are skewed in a disadvantaged or racist way towards a particular race, I've yet to hear an actual, factual response. I do know there are affirmative action laws, that benefit minorities. If you look up college grants, scholarships, and financial aid, specifically geared for minority groups only, the amount offered is staggering. There are also colleges (Princeton being one), that adjusts SAT scores in favor of blacks (bonus of 230 points), Hispanic (bonus of 185 points), and penalizes Asians (taking away 50 points).
The Brookings Institute, which is considered central left to liberal, by The New York Times, Washington Post and Politico, (To name a few), has actual data on SAT scores by race. brookings.edu/r...
This shows that such institutions, like colleges, are adjusting points in favor of minorities. These are only a few examples of many, where clearly, minorities are given extra help in their pursuit of achievement.
Black Lives Matter started on a case that was based on a lie. politicsweb.co.z...
Ballistics, DNA, fingerprints, etc., all prove what Officer Wilson testified to. 99.9% percent of all police shootings are justified and cleared, based on the evidence.

White people are shot at double to triple the amount as blacks.
I know you're going to say, whites make up the majority of the population. You'd be right. Let's look at some facts among the black population. According to the DOJ crime statistics, for, let's say the past 5 years, blacks commit 33% or more of violent crimes and 50% or more of the murders. Yet, they are 13% of the popluation. Specifically, black males between the ages of 18 to 34 are committing 25% of the crimes I just listed, even though they are roughly 3% of the population. When people cite the prison institution as racist, I direct you to these facts. They are represented, and in some areas, under represented, in the prison population, at the same amount, when you look at the percentage of violent crimes committed and the incarceration rate.
This is also important because, such a high crime committed rate, brings you in contact with the police at a staggering higher rate than your population percentage should. The narrative that BLM pushes, that police all over this country, that consist of a variety of ethnicities, are in some kind of conspiracy or innately wired to target and take out the black community, is so far fetched. There isn't a tin foil hat big enough to fit it. I guess it's more convenient to blame others, than to look within, take responsibility, and change.

Using the Brookling Institute again, it shows 3 ways to guarantee ANYONE a way to avoid poverty and it's pitfalls, based on the facts and evidence. brookings.edu/o...
Graduate high school, don't get yourself or someone pregnant before marriage, and hold down a job. Seems simple enough. More than 70% of all black women, have children out of wedlock.
How about BLM do something within their community to help put a stop to that. It's a big reason that poverty remains a factor within that community. How about more after school programs to keep the young black children in school and away from criminal activity. When 93% of blacks, are killing other blacks, that's a problem, especially when you are only 13% of the population.
There are many proactive things that BLM could focus on, if their true intention was to help their community. You can blame others and claim they are out to get you, even though the facts show otherwise, or blame it on white privilege. The only privilege is that you live in a country, where hard work and good decision making, pay off. Others have succeeded when faced with adversities, why not you? Hardships aren't only a component of your race. As I stated, there are actually institutional advantages given, based on race, as well.
It's the soft bigotry of low expectations. You give someone a pass or justify behavior that you wouldn't with anyone else. That does more harm than good. If we are truly equal, we should expect the same amount of decency, law abiding, individual pursuit of something better, that we all deserve and have the ability to achieve. The person or race isn't deficient and doesn't need to be coddled. Their circumstance might be, but that's true in any situation, regardless of race. It's also the easiest to fix, by making the right decisions and determination for your individual self, and your community.

Whether any race or individuals within that race have a privilege shouldn't be a factor to your success, unless you make it one. If you don't, those conceived privileges disappear on their own, by your and your communities success. Finally, (I know lol), to want reparations for something that happened hundreds of years ago, is ludicrous.
Hand outs only lead to more dependence. Let's not forget that Africans sold their own, that white men fought a bloody war, full of hundreds of thousands of casualties, to put it right. Horrible acts have appeared throughout history, with every race, all over. Do we hold everyone accountable, for something that modern population had nothing to do with, or is there an invisible timeline as to how long you have the right to be indignant.
How about, we never wash history from its dirty deeds, but instead of pointing fingers and opening up wounds, we learn from it. How about we start taking individual responsibility for

our lives and what becomes of it. As more people do, and have success, the communities heal and attitudes and behavior, as a group whole, will change as well. We've seen this happen in history. Blaming, villainizing, and lumping groups into one blanket idea, is what true racists do. Having the power to accuse someone or a group of being racist, without current facts to back it up, is power. Dictating what people can and can't do, based on your subjective idea of what that group has that you don't, is power. Solutions are there and more than doable, but there has to be some honesty. Why would you want such an evil race to accommodate you anyway? Isn't that the worst kind of irony and contradiction? Time to pull yourself up by the boot straps and succeed, even if there's obstacles.