I hate conservatives

I hate conservatives.

But I REALLY FUCKING HATE liberals.

I've consistently found that dumb conservatives tend to be better people quality individuals than much smarter liberals (not to mention liberals that area actually dumber than conservatives. jesus)

Several times in my life I've come here, scouring the threads to find a post that confirms my suspicions that republicans/conservatives/right wing-ers are actually onto something, and that liberals just have the entertainment industry. After all, everyone knows the best tv personalities and actors tend to be the worst fucking people in real life, so it makes sense to me that Conservatives follow a superior logic.

But here's the thing: every single time I've come here, on Sup Forums that is, I've only found the dumbest shit I've ever fucking seen. This page makes Morning Joe look like sharp political discourse.

And it's not just here. I've tried it all. Fox News. Drudge Report. Breitbart. I keep wanting to find anything ob substance that is superior to Liberal political theory. The core values sound good, but jesus fuck it's like the only politician who will ever employ financial conservatism and preserve states rights also has to believe that angels are real and an all powerful, all knowing, all responsible God gives a fuck that frank hs a crush on david.

TL;DR
I want to "convert" to conservatism, but you're all so fucking stupid. Somebody help.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/:#F!MQBRHBJA!L_on3h-XUrtbc719UaMygw
mega.nz/:#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg!o0Uk3KTJ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1492:_Conquest_of_Paradise
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You realize that Sup Forums is a bunch of trolls and shills right?

Conservatism is retarded, all they want to do is preserve the status quo while fighting a losing battle with the left, instead of actually fixing the problems. It's a losing ideology in the long term of things.

Our views on sex are superior. Leftists on the other hand have no loyalty and hate marriage. You should love and stay with the person you have sex with. Come to the dark side.

Looking at Sup Forums is like looking at a tabloid magazine. You don't read serious websites and blogs, just cotton candy here. No wonder.

That depends of what kind conservatism you are talking about.
Some conservative ideas are necessary for a society to function.

(checked)
Don't bother. Your need to belong is just a vestige of liberalism. There really is no virtue in sacrificing your honor to conform to that which is nobody else's fucking business.

He means right wing

But it is your business, brother.

Everyone's political leanings is everyone's business.

THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT OF MODERN DEMOCRACY, OF POST -WW2 LIBERAL ORDER

JESUS SHIT THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.

Liberals are right-wing too. From infinichan

Listen here Schlomo, you are not fooling anyone.
I know you have had a few sips of Kosher wine and feel like sticking it to us dumb Goyim but it wont work.

Just shut it down and try listening to conservative Heebs like Ben Shapiro if you wanna convert so much.

I give you a 2/10 in your subversive skill. You need to go back to your Yeshiva and lvl up.

Liberals means no auto controlling of emotions and feelings, that really means to be controlled by others with emotions and feelings.

>THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT OF MODERN DEMOCRACY, OF POST -WW2 LIBERAL ORDER
Which is discredited as a load of utter tripe and is basically fucking done. That's why liberals should kill themselves and leave the rest of us the fuck alone rather than sell their absentee landlord at gunpoint.
captcha: piazza Jones

Listen, you are and will always be left wing. No right wing person like me will ever respect you and it is ridiculeous that you want to change what you are.

Relax.. I know where your coming from and it's completely normal to not pick sides.

Dude liberals are worse, some scientist could throw so much shit and liberal would be like "that totally makes sense, I'm going to write about this on my blog."

They are making science the new religion dude.

based on what, you raging retard?

Society and government no longer function as a community. Modern democracy is closer to mob rule based on played emotions rather than a sense of common purpose. All the left has is to be mad at conservatives and conservatives just want to be left alone to chase their own dreams. How old are you, or how many chromosomes are you carrying? Because you seem like a brain dead fucktard.

Furthermore, Post-WW2 is just United States hegemony, and now our desperate grasps to keep it.

Sup Forums is definitely not lost. You've got a superb jewdar there, sir

this, lurk moar, faggit

YES. THATS THE POINT OF THE ORIGINAL POST YOU SHIT GUZZLING MONGOID

FUCKING FUCK YOUR IDIOTS PISS ME OFF.

BE SMARTER JESUS FUCKING SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK CUNT BITCHES

They can't you arsehole, they are right wing for the most part. And as you know by know, that means chronic retardation.

Shlomo, what's the sperg all about?

american conservatives are one form of liberal leftists.
why do they love the concepts like freedom, liberty and democratism, which are criticized by early conservativists in french revolution era?

LEGITIMATE ETHNICITY-BASED PREJUDICE IS PATHETIC NOT BECAUSE IT IS MEAN BUT BECAUSE IT IS THE MOST DEBASED TURDFUCK OF A LOGICAL CAVITY IN EXISTENCE YOU UNINTELLIGENT NIGGER

Well if you are so smart go check out the Mensa forums, they are pretty much libertarians and fascists at this point...

Actually, real right wingers have no voice.The (((right wing media))) is nothing but jewish garbage that is the same as liberal media.Both parties want everyone dead, and everyone is to stupid to care so they fight each other just like (((they))) want.It's a never ending fucking hell until people wake up.

I gotta be honest friends, I'm simultaneously stewing in vitriol and jacking off my ego onto your shit excuses for cognitive processes. I'm either gonna have a heart attack or bust a fucking nut.

>mob rule
You do know that mob did not refer to organized crime until well after the Framers were dead? Ochlocracy is much better than oligarchy for most people.
Also, T_D newfag, stop blaming the left for liberals. We want to HELP you feed liberals into the wood chipper but right-wingers are too busy promoting policies that stand in oposition to letting people go their own way, naturally.

Libertarianism bro
And once you spend a while viewing the world through the libertarian eyes you have, you will really conservatives are far, far worse than liberals.

>conservatives are dumb and poor
>conservatives only want to help the richest of americans
pick one

READ
BOOKS
NOT
Sup Forums
unless its for fun

also, add The Culture of Critique to this reading list.
free epubs and such:
mega.nz/:#F!MQBRHBJA!L_on3h-XUrtbc719UaMygw
mega.nz/:#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg!o0Uk3KTJ

EDUCATE YOURSELF.
ENJOY ABSOLUTELY DESTROYING EVERY LIBERAL YOU ENCOUNTER FROM NOW ON.

YOUR MEME MAKES NO SENSE IN THE CONTEXT OF THE ORIGINAL POST YOU LEARNING DISABILITY-RIDDLED BASTARD

This

Op has to go back

(checked!)
They love the concepts but they have the reality. Very liberal, that.
How about: conservatives are dumb and poor and believe in self-mutilation^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hsacrifice for some greater glory and hope they get in the screencap.

You need to read intelligent center-right media:

The Economist
Wall Street Journal
National Review
Red State

and related podcasts.

And follow smart conservatives on Twitter.

yes it does, OP is saying that "all opinions are dumb hehe". in reality he's just a pussy too scared to argue his views.

.....starship troopers?

....is...is that a fucking joke, friendo?

>I keep wanting to find anything ob substance that is superior to Liberal political theory

just lurk more newfriend

Top kek

There are some original Sup Forumss still here

How old are you?

What is your job?

How often do you read?

Huh? I'm not afraid to argue any view.

Your assumptions are getting me off right now, buddy

You watch too much South Park

Liberals being educated doesn't matter when their education is in retarded things, I'd actually call them dumber for putting effort into something useless for so long and getting into debt while doing so.

oh, fuck off OP - you came to Sup Forums expecting some political nous ? what are you, fucking 12 ? a retard ? both ? just fuck off out of here you IDIOT.

>Ochlocracy
which is what we have now, that you hate

>. We want to HELP you feed liberals into the wood chipper

then stop voting democrat and let those people die off in their own delusions. If you have two choices, bible thumpers or bureaucratic dick suckers I'd take the bible thumpers. Which goes back to your Ochlocracy you dimwit. Which mob do you want? If you hate both sides so much, that's where the natsoc desire on this board comes from; which would be a form of oligarchy, which would be preferable. Get your head out of your ass. Just because you don't like the religious right doesn't mean you have to comply with them. Liberals on the other hand want to dominate culture and government.

Consider this: intellectual conservatives use the GOP as a means to their end. When they can't mobilize voters based on their policy alone, they have to appeal to lowest common denominator - religious fervor.

This guy is 14

Clever Jew, go shoo

Shoo shoo clever jew.

Both sides of the spectrum are pretty terrible m8. People need to understand that swinging to one extreme doesn't make you better than the other one.

that's it, thread over, sage ignore thread everyone, OP is underaged.

I can't take you seriously with that image, I just laugh. "Liberals" thinking they're smart edgy rebels like The Joker, or flabby antifa berks wobbling around in their masks pretending to be the Winter Soldier. Jesus fucking Christ stop LARPing. The real Liberals are guys like Donald Trump, the one you've all labelled as a Nazi, fucking hell the comedy of it all. College boy, you're nothing but one of the smarmy arses sticking a hijacked word onto a repulsive mix of Internationalism and Communism. Low test too.

I'm 26
I'm a three star record producer
Going back to school to get my master's in English Literature, so I read quite a bit.

How big is your dick?
Have you ever seen a dead body?
What's your favorite movie?

Conservatism has a U distribution in regards to IQ

I know just how you feel. SSSP (Same shit, same "party")

Have you looked into paleoconservatism?

OY VEY

A PRODUCER!!!!!!!!!!

Better go produce some beats in your homeland

Schuli

Really?

I've wasted all these years...

It's not from an episode dipshit

I have the same opinion as somebody. Fucking sue me for plagiarism you poor illiterate jigaboo

makes sense, absolutely no ability to apply critical thought; just regurgitates 'great authors.'

part of the beauty of libertarianism, fash-right whatever you want to call this is being able to think for yourself, which you clearly cannot.

you obviously are since you actively refuse to mention your opinions, only shitting about how "all other opinions suck". also, ethnic based prejudice is logical and moral. you're a dumb fucking kike lover, or you're just a kike based on your record producing background.

>master's in English Literature
HAHHAHAA, you fucking retarded piece of shit, God, can you libtard arts fuckwits with your rich mommies and daddies just fucking die already instead of letting the education bubble grow even further?

I have not. What is it?

>How big is your dick?

I am a girl.

>Have you ever seen a dead body?

Unfortunately.

>What's your favorite movie?

"1492"

Why don't you be a smart conservative then, retard?

I'm going to assume you wrote that post with the most honest and earnest of intents and rather than tell you off I will simply point out that there are several other books in that recommendation list.
Its not perfect, but its very well put together and if one of those books does not make sense to you for some reason that's ok, you can pick another one.

Just don't be a faggot and go straight for the fiction section.
Try to read one of each section.
Even if you think poetry is for fags. Make an effort. Better yourself
and enjoy this board from a completely new perspective.

Uhh, I'm rich. I'm rich as fuck. My parents are not. I mean, they do alright, but I'm rich because of me, you buttnugget

>implying Sup Forums is conservative
>implying there are only two ideological positions to choose from
>implying that there even is a coherent 'conservative' ideology to contrast with a coherent 'liberal' ideology

wew lad

Conservative is about slow change so we don't so stupid shit like the liberals are doing. Of course it changes over time.

>But here's the thing: every single time I've come here, on Sup Forums that is, I've only found the dumbest shit I've ever fucking seen. This page makes Morning Joe look like sharp political discourse.

oh man, I'm sorry....no one told you?

And the truth that lies behind this place set aside, let me explain that liberals are just better used car salesman. Conservatives sound stupid because they are actually telling you what you are buying, it's less wordy and less appealing all at the same time.

>What's your favorite movie?

"1492"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL the john cusack shit?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL what the fuck? was that a shitpost?

Pay attention to Peterson cult. Far the best articulated case for conservative shift.

Don't tell me what I hate, merchant.
If we lived in an ochlocracy, wouldn't policies with broad popular support, like Medicare-for-all, public transit, no toll roads, etc. succeed more often than they do?
>then stop voting democrat
Never did, merchant.
>if you had two choices
I'd tell them both to go fuck themselves. We're in this shit because you believe that fucking oligarchs earned their position in any other way than talking people out of their own resources for bullshit reasons, as if you were immune.
This ancom who might consider ansyn wants both liberal parties to go up in a mushroom cloud. Only rulers need people to be ruled. People don't need it.
>Liberals on the other hand want to dominate culture and government.
>who is ALEC
>who is the Heritage Foundation
Are you about to invoke the Laffer curve? Because I'm already laffin.

Actually I think poetry is pretty neat desu.
Thanks for the list.

>thinks that the spectrum of legitimate political thought is bounded by corporate lawyers with (((hands))) up their asses who sloppily make out the second the cameras go off

Are you retarded? 1492 is a Ridley Scott movie about Christopher Columbus.

>The core values sound good, but jesus fuck it's like the only politician who will ever employ financial conservatism and preserve states rights also has to believe that angels are real and an all powerful, all knowing, all responsible God gives a fuck that frank hs a crush on david.
What does one try to conserve as a conservative? Different aspects of the right try to answer that with their own unique spin. But it just so happens that what is eroding most visibly in this country is the Christian system that dominated virtually every facet of society until the mid-20th century, and was corrupted by postwar liberalism.

Duty, self-restraint, tradition - all values that liberalism despises, and that a connection with implies Christianity.

>I'm 26

>I'm a three star record producer

>how big is your dick?

>whats your favorite movie

????

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

And you come here typing in all caps calling everyone here an idiot.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
O
U

H
A
V
E

T
O

G
O

B
A
C
K

to Reddit, facebook, cable news... I don't give a fuck which just don't ever fucking come back here.

try treading the alternativehypothesis, the racial issues is what you lack, like most conservatives. Most conservatives are balacing too many moral tastte buds to be coherent ( The Righteous Mind)

Maybe, just maybe, your base assumptions about the world, how it works, and why are wrong.

The base viewpoint of American conservatism is that the individual had the right to his own life, liberty, and property. The base viewpoint in American leftism/progressivism is that the collective matters more than the person. Your statement here, that everybody else's politics matter to everybody else, confirms to that leftist view. Every try considering that the base assumptions that make this thought are wrong? That maybe what matters is not what the group thinks, but what each man thinks for himself?

.....but.....what's the secret? :O

Your breath smells like shoe polish, Nathan Hale.

It's all about common sence and empathy, my friend. Libs clearly lack both of it.
Google definition of "White liberal" in chineese. Chinks got it right.

What the fuck?!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1492:_Conquest_of_Paradise

>The base viewpoint in American leftism/progressivism is that the collective matters more than the person

No

No no no no no no no lol

Man, the rest of your post was pretty nice, though.

White left, actually. You conservafaggots can't even tell the difference, because it would destroy your identity to find out what you really are.

Not an argument.

underrated post

OP why do you want to fall into the dogma of human ideology? Just do you, you can be a blend of two things. You can like guns and like gay marriage, you can be pro life and want a strong sense of free choice for people. you are choosing to box yourself in, think about that.

Then what is the quintessential view of the American left? What overriding principle dictates that world view?

Neither is servile authoritarianism with the word "values" clipped on like a shitty tie.

Everyone is stupid.
Accept the fact and become Monarchist.

Welcome to the centrist core! We make the world go round, while these morrons try to destroy everything they can, because they give too much importance to their feelings.

>1492

>john cusack

You dumb fucking burger. Way to embarrass us all.

>know the game
>learn the game
>win the game

You fucking suck fagit.
Sup Forums is good for attracting normies with a chance.

>coming to Sup Forums and expecting quality discussions
Cmon, no one is born this retarded

>LEGITIMATE ETHNICITY-BASED PREJUDICE IS PATHETIC NOT BECAUSE IT IS MEAN BUT BECAUSE IT IS THE MOST DEBASED TURDFUCK OF A LOGICAL CAVITY IN EXISTENCE YOU UNINTELLIGENT NIGGER
It is the only effective means by which to create a worthwhile society. Brazil and India are not worthwhile societies

>This ancom who might consider ansyn
good fucking luck

>broad popular support, like Medicare-for-all,
i don't support that, fuck you and your health

> public transit
state issue

>toll roads
state issue

>I'd tell them both to go fuck themselves

fine, then stick to your vapid mental masturbation and fade into your death with a striking irrelevancy.

>you believe that fucking oligarchs earned their position in any other way than talking people out of their own resources for bullshit reasons
don't tell me what i believe, fucknugget. and you literally described the democratic party.

> People don't need it.

then go fuck off to a commune, you sound like you got it figured out.

>who is ALEC
>who is the Heritage Foundation

people who don't have as much of a hardon for telling others what to do and think as liberals.

Avoidance of Humiliation. Avoidance of Cruelty.

Get outta here, Kasich. Go console some seventh graders or something

Still haven't refuted my point. Care to discredit my statement?

according to you. they'll humiliate others for no other reason than to bring them to their level. Bleeding hearts as a salve for their hurt egos.

In Russia there's no difference. Liberal become a sweat word after what mess the made in 90s