Capitalism everybody

Capitalism everybody

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13036339
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Two different stickers is your argument against capitalism? You must be mentally handicapped

Wait until they start selling canned air

They do.

There's nothing stopping you from drinking the water in the gutter outside of the establishment.
I don't see a line forming to drink the gutter water.

Water or W a t e r

Guys I already read through the documents OP linked and it turns out it's just another big juicy nothingburger, it had no substance but it sure made me sleepy... I'm so very tired... why don't we all grab a snack and take a nap? this story isn't going anywhere. we have time to sleep...

uh, user?

Communism everybody

i fucking love capitalism now, bless op
praise joshua

ok i will go to sleep now thanks user for the advice

strawpoll this NOW

ill have the one on the left

The fact I want W a t e r more means that capitalism works.

Fuck those garbage choices.
I only do WATER

You fucking fucking fucking idiot.
You only have clean water because a "bad capitalist" built a pump station and a water cleaning station and someone invented the oven and the water boiling thingie.

Daily reminder that if you prefer Water over WATER you are a liberal cuck brainwashed by the Jews and you problem literally suck Muslim cock.

WATER is the only redpilled option.

fucking finnish people do this in their restaurants, anything from 50cents to 2eur for water

but when i go to muslim pizzeria i get free water

>being faggots in my thread
OUT

what do you think the carbon tax was? they can't say breathing rights, its too obvious.

>capitalism
>choose between a variety of different food and water brands

>communism
>die because there is no food or water

E X A C T L Y
capitalism factually proven to be f a c t u a l l y superior
COMMIES BTFO

>drinking the flouridated jew
good kuffar!

Oh boy, wait till OP finds out how many brands of deodorant are for sale at his local grocery store

uh actually society raised those animals so the kulaks had no right to eat them reeeeeeeeeeeee

The difference between you and me is the interpretation.

I'm glad that someone can relabel something benign and sell it to make a living. It's completely fair if people buy it of their own accord. It's great. And you're only showing the lowest common denominator of capitalist economic contribution. Capitalism is responsible for mankind's greatest achievements. It's been responsible for horrors but if we can learn to temper and control these things the sky is the limit.

>two different prints of labels
>both using the machines supply of water mix with no syrup to make a soft drink
>usually offered free out of charge out of courtesy
>CAPITALISM ERRYBODY HURKHURKHURK

strawpoll.me/13036339

If the government wants me to be docile and sleepy why haven't they started a weed welfare program?
Are they just shit at being evil?
I could use some good sleep damnit.

they do this already, especially to China

This. A long time ago when I thought you can speak to these idiots, one guy literally explained to me that communism has no currency, but then suggested the tokens or tickets for work so I asked:
Isn't that currency?
That motherfucker never responded.

>why haven't they started a weed welfare program
just you wait sonny

60s government wanted you busy
times change, weed dispensary open to EBT soon

i would take both and mix them together

welp, your post handicapped me

Have you ever either said a word over and over again, or looked at a word over and over again, and realized "wow, that word looks weird...."?

Yeah you just did that to me with water.

Thanks.

gotta have me some aesthetic water nigga

sick. I love choice

the one on the left is tap water. the one on the right is tap water from france

the difference is local tap water has a range of chemicals allegedly meant to help with bone strength and keep it clean

frances tap water as well as various other EU countries have chemicals which cause women for become infertile. they arrested some guys for blabing about it on their news because it was part of a punishment the EU had to take for shit it did with exports to other countries

That's the beauty of freedom of choice capitalism provides unlike FUCKING COMMIE SCUM WHO GET HELICOPTER RIDES.

Water fags getting btfo

Where is WATER?

Fix your list kraut.

this poll does not disappoint

i sell jared farts and make some nice extra side cash. yes people buy jars that someone has farted in. imo capitalism is sweet.

this

Are you serious? Water is free pretty much everywhere here!

>believing polls
Um... No, sweetie, not while Russians are around.

>Sup Forums finally gets good taste

So to me this looks like a glorious illustration arguing in favor of capitalism. After all, what other system pushes us to better every aspect of our product—even down to the nuances?

>W A T E R ?

Fuck no, gimme that Water

Long Live America

Jah brah, getting potable water to you is not costless. Oh, I get it, you want me to pay for your water too nigga . . .

I legitimately don't understand the problem some have with bottled water

O'Hare air.
>Dam greedy capatislist dirtbags.

The water looks way cleaner and tastier than the water

I'm sure there are toilet bowls around that you could scoop it out of. But even that water is not costless.

If you do a 50/50 mix of water and water, it taste just like water.

Yeah I too prefer communism where there is nothing to drink or eat.

I have that same thing. Sometimes a word just stops making sense.
What I wonder is is this just a brain thing common to all human beings, or is it something specifically related to the english language.
Are there any anons around who's first language isn't english who can speak to this? Does this happen in other languages?

I actually have a bit of canned air for cleaning my laptop vents.
I heard some kid actually died from huffing the stuff. It paralyzed him for a few hours, then he walked around perfectly fine for a few days before just dropping dead.

Dang, that water on the right looks really much gooder than that other water, doe. How much for a monthly subscription?

It must be a brain thing

Say scuba over and over again... like as in scuba diver. It sounds weird as fuck after a bit. I learned that one from Venture Bros.

Digi ts confirm

That's the conclusion I've been leaning towards, but without first hand accounts from people of other languages, I don't want to jump to conclusions.

Where's the diet water?

>my thread I copied off of /ck/ didn't get traction this morning
>better post it again
Report this shit. This is the second time today he's posted it and that's only what I've seen.

True, and I would actually like to know this too

surely there must be a non-english fag here who can chime in on the matter?

> t. not a water sommelier
> jeans are low and loose
> no cum in those balls

There isn't a problem with bottled, that is, UNLESS... you don't drink your faucet water from a Big Berkey water filters (TM)-faucet. Then awe shit you got some problems.

all bs aside, you should drink faucet water from a good filter.

Those markings on bottles might as well be Chinesess.

no joke finns must be cryptokikes

A lot of the times bottled water is produced with municipal sources, which means it is literally just filtered tap water.

I don't have a problem with it myself, but with that and the fact that even legit "10000% pure spring water" is still just water being sold at sometimes exuberant prices, I could see why some wouldn't like it.

Well, isn't water really scarce in Finland?