White women must be stopped

'This week in white nonsense, two white women—Kali Wilgus and Liz 'LC' Connely—decided it would be cute to open a food truck after a fateful excursion to Mexico,' the piece opened.
archive.is/qB2nu

Daily Mail has the scoop:
archive.is/4R07Y

Why do white women seem to feel that the world owes them something? First, they are allowed to drive and vote, then they take all of our jobs, and now they're appropriating the proud Mexican culture. How can we stop the white women Sup Forums? They stole hard working Mexican womens incomes, how can this stand?

What the fuck is the point of multiculturalism if you can't even enjoy different cultures?

> There must be armed guards and great walls separating cultures from one another.

Is this a Trump supporter?

I demands reparations against mexico for his cultural apropiation of the tortilla.

....OP posted in english
Talk about appropriation, shouldnt this nigger be posting in swahili or some shit?

How does she know the source of the recipe was a low-income Mexican woman? Why couldn't it have been a man's recipe, does she think only women can cook? And "low-income"? So everyone who lives in Mexico is automatically poor trash?

Alicia Dominguez seems like a bit of a bigot to me, she probably voted for Drumpf lol.

Why are niggers pissed off that white people are making burritos? Shouldn't they be more concerned about violence and drug use in their communities?

>Some idiot accuses your business of cultural appropriation
>Have to close down

???

I am paco the taco man and I love when white womyns embrace my culture and crave for my taco.. literally nothing wrong.

>William Randall
>"You can't keep stealing someone's culture, not compensate them and..."
>has a profile picture that is literally just letters from the Greek alphabet

Have any Greek anons been properly compensated by William Randall yet?

Because they're retarded dipshits that will abuse any power they are given.

>gee I wonder why blacks were segregated

wew

I'd feel bad, but they live in Portland and are obvious leftists, fuck em.

>What the fuck is the point of multiculturalism if you can't even enjoy different cultures?
I was just asking some twitter femiwhore that same question. Her answer was something along the lines of
>LOL U DONT EVEN KNOW

After stewing her down to her core beliefs, it basically came down to
>Workplaces cant be all white
>Whites can't benefit from other cultures
Non-white workplaces ofcourse don't need to have any whites and non-whites can benefit from white culture, because non-whites are oppressed.
Fucking whitey stealing oppressed pplz recipes and ideas to make a profit.

Good.

Get fucked Ameriturds.

are they gonna make taco bell pay reparations next

they are anti-white, there is nothing more to it. They don't give a shit about their own, thye just hate you

I guarantee these women voted for Hillary and Democrats and the whole SJW agenda that ended up knifing them in the back.

I don't feel sorry for them at all.

White genocide/ culture replacement

>Cultures aren't allowed to mingle whatsoever, you're not even allowed to prepare another culture's food!
>Racemixing is great though!

>I am paco the taco man and I love when white womyns embrace my culture and crave for my taco.. literally nothing wrong.
"If God didn't want man to eat pussy, he wouldn't have made it look like a taco"

Vanessa Del Rio, circa 1980s

>be American
>get shop closed because "muh cultural appropriation"

>be German
>be jailed for expressing your opinion

>be French
>get fined for critisising Islam

What the fuck is going on, Anons? I'm genuinely scared.

Christina Sommers be trollin'

>kooks burritos

ahahahahahahahahahaha

How can people this retarded function in day-to-day life?

They closed the shop themselves.

This. What the fuck is this shit?

>Portland
What did they expect in that shithole

>I'd feel bad, but they live in Portland and are obvious leftists, fuck em.
My thoughts exactly. They asked for this kind of bullshit and now they're reaping what they sow. I've all over Oregon and Washington state. Portland by far is the shittiest fucked up cucked place I've ever been and I've been to New York twice.

>eating pussy
>being a man

But still. Feeling obligated to close your shop just for some fuckwads on the internet screaming "cultural appropriation" is fucking retarded.

>oy vey whites are profiting under capitalism
>CULTURAL APPROPRIATION LOL
fucking sjws are disgusting creatures

this is Chipotle owner

They voluntarily closed the shop because they're cucks. Very different from having shop quotas and censorship

WE

WHITE PEOPLE CANNOT PROPERLY BEND A TACO!

They must be planning to burn down most every Taco Bell across the country next.

As I said to Spainbro: Even without being forced to to, it's still ducking retarded to close it.

They closed it because they are virtue signaling whores and have to conform and pay penance or else they lose all social standing in their social circle of whores and cucks.

White women utterly BTFO.

Added the the fact that they vote for this, they are irreversibly BTFO. Will never recover.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white women!

They were the retarded ones. I'm sure not a single one of these outraged sjws went to the store. They could have just obeyed the biggest rule of the Internet: don't feed the trolls. If they had shut down their whole social media for one month it would have blown over quickly

This is the behavior white women have spent years enabling, you reap what you sow when cultural Marxists practically burn down your cute little taco joint.

what about chipotle?

Or cat sanctuary

Shut up. I like Chipotle. I don't want libs to close mine down

WUZ

In our generation it's more like 80% Hillary, 20% Trump.

America is an HPV wasteland.

Quit """appropriating""" white people clothes brownies

I have to third this. Who exactly forced them to shut down? The city?

They should just relocate to somewhere that doesn't give a shit.

>Added the the fact that they vote for this, they are irreversibly BTFO. Will never recover.
I wish I had the energy to track down the owners social media posts. I would bet the Kooks girls are full of apologies and virtue signalling for appropriating the Mexican culture. Something tells me that they closed down because they realized exactly how racist they were when they appropriated burritos from the hardworking abuelos.

KANGZ N SHIT

Let's talk about appropriating culture.

Where was electricity invented?
>Not Meh-hee-coe
Where were trucks invented?
>Not Meh-he-coe
Where was the technology for mining for propane invented ?
>Not Meh-hee-coe
Where was the machinery needed to bottle propane for cooking invented?
>Not Meh-hee-coe
Where was sanitary methods for serving food developed?
>Not Meh-hee-coe
Where were napkins created first?
>Not Meh-hee-coe
Where were decent truck tires developed first that would not melt in tropical heat?
>Not Meh-hee-coe
Where was the economy developed first to allow for entrepreneurship because the capitlaist society lets 2 such women gather the items for cooking at a low enough cost to sell to the customer at an affordable price to the customer?
>Not Meh-hee-coe
Where was asphalt developed for making into roads first for trucks to drive on?
>Not Meh-hee-coe

This list can go on and on about the benefits the West has produced to make these 2 girls business possible.

Putting beans in a flat bread that does not rise is the least innovative element to this story.

The Meh-hee-cans should be profusely thanking the West for appropriating our Western culture that makes it possible for them to put beans in a tortilla.

Aparently they closed it themselves

Yes, good sir, but that is a man. So he took the abuse he probably got and continued on to become a multi millionaire. The females couldn't stand the abuse, packed up and left. This is EXACTLY why there are more male CEO's than female.

Umm. . . Wow, seriously? You have to be kidding, sweetie. Technology isn't culture. I wouldn't expect anything less from a sweetiepie Drumpfkin

Funny, all the white women I know who hated hillary basically said "Obamacare is costing me & my family ten thousand dollars more a year and that number is going to go up."
So, actually, no. They didn't "have theirs."

They closed voluntarily. Either they were convinced that what they were doing was actually wrong, or they (like many others) vastly overestimated how much power SJWs actually have to impact businesses.

> Diarrhea food
No thanks

>Because they're retarded dipshits that will abuse any power they are given.
Kinda like the white liberals who reported her stand and the emotionless white male / business suits that actually shut the stand down?
>gee I wonder why blacks were segregated

Fuck this nig

>the ideas, customs, and social behaviour of a particular people or society.
Technology is basically just a set of ideas. Thus, technology is culture.

They're bullies. Bullies pick on those who won't stand up for themselves, which describes whites, especially white liberals in Portland, perfectly.

Yep.

Africans have no native written language (which is why they use English and to a lesser extent French and Portuguese) so they shouldn't be posting at all.

HAHAHA.

I fucking LOVE it when the left implodes.

They run out of normal hard working people to look down upon with their virtue signalling 'amiriteguys' bullshit, so they start on eachother.

Fucking poetic.

yes, technology and culture are intertwined. that's why tortilla corn flower is now ground and made on steel machines invented by the West .

Meh-hee-coe owes the West for not having to use 2 rocks to ground corn - that's the culture of Meh-hee-coe.

>stole tortilla recipes
THIS IS
BUT
SHE
AAAAAAAAAAARGH FUCK
IT'S A FUCKING TORTILLA

They don't, which is why they refuse to leave the ivory towers of academia.

It's Christina Hoff Sommers.

I don't know if she voted Trump or not, but she has always brought the bantz because Leftists don't understand when they are being openly mocked if someone speaks their language.

How about we stop "culturally appropriating" your shit when you stop physically appropriating my fucking country?

FFS burritos aren't even a Mexican or Hispanic thing. They don't have burritos in Mexico. My friend said the first time he saw a flour tortilla or a burrito was when he came to Texas.

>White women from Portland
>Not super liberal themselves

You reap what you sew I guess

This Glen Bell guy started all this cultural appropriation
SHUT HIM DOWN

Play retarded games, win retarded prices.

a lot of what gets called mexican food here is actually tex-mex, which is just cowboy food that was easy to prepare in a simple skillet over the fire and easy to eat one handed in the saddle.

>Why are niggers pissed off that white people are making burritos?

I think the problem they have is whenever you steal something you're really apropriating black culture first and foremost

Is this the german humor I've heard about? I am having a giggle, hope your family has a nice summer

This shit pisses me off but the fact it's in my home city makes want to fucking SCREAM.

>win
>prices
Shut up spurdo, you're not even white

Burritos aren't even Mexican. We don't eat that trash.

>muh grain paste rolls with cheesy meat
>muh heritage a bloobloobloo

do you know what the aztects ate before the spanish raped them into mexicans?

insects and corn gruel

The SJWs are finally expelling white females. We've finally done it. We've won the culture war.

italians must disavow stolen chinese noodle technology

>muh culture of some food ingredients wrapped in a tortilla

I'll be sure to make a scene the next time a nigger or spic assembles a hamburger or sandwich in my vicinity

Stole a tortilla recipe? LOL. I can make a tortilla in two fucking seconds. White flour, water, salt, oil. Jesus fuck.

Somebody needs to form a militia that just goes around beating the piss out of people on the street who appear to be one of these cancerous tumblr/facebook liberal fucks.. Bonus points if you beat the shit out of any popular youtuber filming their next scam video on the street.

Not a political issue.

This doesn't apply to me, you fucking retard.

A good tortilla tastes absolutely different from the shit you retards make, retarded proxy.

there are millions of beaners in America

stop acting like your shit is special

the owners were sjws themselves. its hilarious watching them devour each other

How about this one then?

There is a Subway restaurant is pretty much in every country outside of USA!!! Can I go to the managers and demand they stop culturally appropriating White people?!?!

they would be but its really hard to blame that on the white man

If you don't want other cultures to eat your food, do what the Brits have done. Make shitty food. Not our fault burritos are tasty...

Hahaha liberals destroying and redpilling themselves, love it