No one is asking why a murder victim's personal devices were taken

>be low level employee at DNC
>leak some things, all around okay guy
>get murdered for an attempted robbery where nothing was stolen
>FBI spends more time going through your laptop than investingating the dindus who *obviously* did this
>I repeat
>random civilian is murdered for robbery, FBI confiscates THE VICTIM'S laptop

Why did none of you autists consider this. That's not...a thing. You don't just do that.

>btw nothing comes up when I search Seth's job title, even looking up "DNC staffer" only results in shills pedaling that you're all a bunch of crazy conspiracy theorists
>if you want to get triggered, look at the Wikipedia page and then sources for "Murder of Seth Rich"

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/334983-hannity-loses-advertiser-over-pushing-seth-rich-conspiracy-theory
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4516416/DNC-staffer-Seth-Rich-family-demand-answers-cops.html
nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yep. "the night of" they took his laptop and I thought that was weird.

Also, every single search engine result for "Seth Rich" makes me feel sick to my stomach.

I just think this is a big deal, it's a detail I don't think should die

There are plenty of pages listing his job title.

I don't know, guys, we've been at this thing for a while and I'm not sure it is going anywhere. Maybe it's time to get some shut eye, so we won't feel so sleepy tomorrow

do we know the FBI took his laptop?
i'm just trying to trace it's whereabouts, but i'm finding nothing until recently with Wheeler's claims that he saw the laptop

we already went through all of this when it happened. anything you come up with has already been said here.

He was chief data director, I think.
My info collection is unorganized.

He also worked with Pioneer energy and some Kleeb.

I think this is normal. You can pull a lot of information from a murder victim's laptop, might help you find out who murdered him.

I know from watching murder-file type tv shows they look through victim's phone records to see piece things together.

Why would they take his laptop?

It usually takes a while to get the that point, the investigation would have been ongoing. This happened pretty shortly after, without proper warrants/documentation

>thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/334983-hannity-loses-advertiser-over-pushing-seth-rich-conspiracy-theory

new stuff is still happening.

I don't think the murderers would have left the laptop at the scene. Wasn't that the whole point? Wouldn't the DNC want the laptop so no prying eyes could see it?

"When investigating a botched robbery, the victim's laptop computer and cell phone are important clues to conceal from public scrutiny." ~ DC Police informant who spoke on condition of anonymity

(they) are going to lose more then just advertisers

Its just one advertirser and its like they are celebrating taking down this whole thing. They won't know what hit them.

i don't know if he even had it with him

I'm just going to leave this here.

>Panda = Seth Rich
>Kim Dotcom delivered

It's real. It's all real.

thats not a happening, thats a retard bluffing then getting slapped in the wrist for it

someone went to his house and got it, fbi deny they ever had it, so that leaves the dc police

>But Jack Burkman, who has been leading a team of investigators looking into Rich's mysterious death, said his group has personally examined Rich's computers and found no evidence that there were any contacts between the DNC staffer and Wikileaks
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4516416/DNC-staffer-Seth-Rich-family-demand-answers-cops.html

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html

What are you talking about? EVERYONE has been questioning why the laptop was taken and where it currently is? The issue is that we have no current way of locating it ourselves.

i knew Burkman claimed to have seen it,
maybe family has it now

What does this mean?

>Why did none of you autists consider this. That's not...a thing. You don't just do that

if it had sensitive election material on it they might actually do that.