Portland Burrito Shop Forced to Close After Getting Hounded for ‘Stealing From Mexico’

twitter.com/rjhopjr/status/865337161461125120?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://heatst.com/culture-wars/portland-burrito-business-forced-to-close-after-getting-hounded-for-cultural-appropriation/

So this guy apparently has a problem of white people making Mexican food because it's stealing their culture or whatever bullshit causing that restaurant to close down.

Let's give him some hell!

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/culture-wars/portland-burrito-business-forced-to-close-after-getting-hounded-for-cultural-appropriation/
twitter.com/rjhopjr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did they actually shut down? I want to buy a burrito from them

Here's more details on the story.
heatst.com/culture-wars/portland-burrito-business-forced-to-close-after-getting-hounded-for-cultural-appropriation/

Don't give attention to morrons. Give attention to victims.

>portland

They do keep it weird

Let's hack his Twitter for great justice!
twitter.com/rjhopjr

Good, now the Mexicans can't use anything thought up of by Americans, including America herself. Quit stealing our culture and go back to your crime-ravaged shithole.

are the beaners drinking tap water without boiling it beforehand?

did the beaners get the polio vaccine?

are the spics benefiting from modern medical technology?

are the mexicunts flushing their toilets?

do the beans live in america?

stop appropriating white culture and thanks for the tacos, shitskins

weak giving into the demands of the foolish

>pic related

But they can because they don't consider that appropriation, they consider that submission to the oppressor

Shut down? Women are such little bitches, I would have kept that shit open. Maybe their tacos weren't good enough and they're using this as an excuse.

>not dying of cholera from drinking your own shit is oppression
shitskins, everyone

Check the catalog, dickhead

same SEIU from DC?

>mmmooooOOOOOOOMMMM!!

I really enjoy watching America slowly crumble. I really love America and what it means to be free in a society of Justice and Rights. You people have let this giant of a country go too fast. Oh well, there will be people to rebuild it once the destruction is done

Ugh I'm going to have to transfer to UO in a year
I fucking hate non-rural Oregon.

What are some ways I can trigger these aspie SJW fucks into hysterics without looking deliberately aggressive?

>I don't think the paper go in the toilet here I wipe then I put in trashcan.
>oops im pregnant

t. beaners beaner

Sounds like they stole some techniques but that doesn't change the fact that burritos were invented in California, not Mexico.

>burritos were invented in California

Only Capitalism disguised as Altruism is going to win the day against the freaks.
Who will fund OUR business incubator for the people to appropriate the most colorful POC stuff?
Chamber of Commerce you on here?

Food recipes are public domain.
Fucking liberals.

Are they going to shut down Chipotle? We all know liberals love the shit out of that place. How about Taco Bell?

>Let's give him some hell!
>Give attention to victims
>victims
nu-fags leave.

Why can't the west coast just sink into the ocean?

What.....

10$ goes to young white liberals screaming cultural appropiation

>Portland

That's what those fucking white hippie nigger lovers get, fuck them, let them cower to the niggers.

I'm living over here and I gladly accept, I'm ready to die for the better of the USA. For every 1 of me there's seriously 20 hippies reading the Koran and begging for more food stamps.

WHITE PEOPLE TAKING THINGS THAT DON'T BELONG TO THEM? I'M SHOCKED!

They stole a recipe, didn't they?

If you go to great length to create a recipe and Colonel Sanders steals your chicken recipe and makes a fortune, you would feel ripped off, wouldn't you?

>In-n-Out because its what going to happen when you eat that shit.

You act like they stole it out of a secret vault.

step back bitch

By simply existing.

I have the benefit of living in the only Texas city that has those. They are alright.

Literally trash tier.

Honestly I don't think it's right that a small business restaurant had to be shut down just because some dumbass SJW has a fit that white people are stealing other people's culture.

Fuck the ducks
Go beavs

When will men finally go on total strike ?

We create an controll all food, power, transportation, housing, communication etc etc etc ... everything essential !

If we strike government and women can be defeat the very next day FOR REAL !

End the #PARASITEGENDER and #GOVERNMENTISTAXSLAVEDOM ! !

>shitting on Fuddruckers but praising Wherestheburger

Get out Reddit.

>meat not on the bottom

>forced
Forced by who? City government? Or did they just cave to the rantings of retarded children and shut down?

illegal immigrant criminal rapists stealing from mexico

>twitter

why am I replying to this

Hount down mexicans for using cars.

They didnt invent them !

okay, Mexicans need to stop making Fords and drinking coca cola, they're culturally appropriating us.

Opposite of the great nothingburger

I find something like this more likely. If they were in the black and growing, they'd be open. Owning and running a small restaurant is hard work. Maybe when they got a taste of reality about being an owner, they just looked for an out.

>be white
>have successfull burrito business
>local mexicans with stinky cat food filled burritos gets mad
>they run you out of business with false witness and racist proclamations

It was run by two women. Of course they both caved to popular opinion.

Enjoy that shithole known as Eugene. Literally the only city in America to tax Internet usage.

why the fuck do I care about two leftist cunts from Portland again?
They might be white, but they are fucking traitors that need to hang with the rest of them.

How much are you charged per shitpost?

That was shot down and never instated, Eugene does not have the legal authority to levy a tax on internet access.

Enough to keep a shitload of homeless people alive. You can't go anywhere in Eugene without tripping over one.

That's true.
They're full of heroin too.

I live in Portland and this is exactly what I said to my family when they were complaining about this.

maybe we should ask the little old tortilla ladies they spied on, I doubt they would give a shit

that part of the country is such a shithole

horrible weather and horrible people, the entire fucking west coast is shit

I bought a burger in Manzanillo. Shut it down?