Why do our snipers deserve more blessing than the rest of the army?

Why do our snipers deserve more blessing than the rest of the army?

because they kill more arabs on average

If we can get more done with a fewer number of snipers, I guess that would be better. Besides, they do have a special skill, and so maybe that guy's a sniper.

You're right, everyone in the military deserve the same amou

wouldn't a bomber jet or drone operator kill most people?

less likely collateral damage?

Snipers are fucking ret

Sniping's a good job, mate.

lmao no

machinegunners probably account for 90% of infantry kills

Probably is a sniper or a family member is
Kinda douchy if he's one, sweet if it's a son

No one deserves respect for being a ZOG foot soldier. The only decent thing our military does is help South Korea.

All wrong.

IFV gunners are the ones who kill the most.

but i never see stickers with other positions. its always snipers

i bet you browse /sg/ you muslim cocksucker

Anyone can kill the enemy with a rifle, but only snipers can kill the enemy with quickscopes.

they are so efficient

imagine if the rest of the military had such accuracy. plus, they can pick up their casings and recycle them. we'd no longer be in debt.

Because it's the single well aimed round that makes the biggest waves in the world. Just ask Archduke Franz Ferdinand, JFK, Lincoln, etc...

Keep sucking Jew cock homo

From what I've heard, the US cires around 100.000 bullets for each kill. Don't know if that takes in account any enemy casualty, or just those by gunfire.
Most casualties liksly come from air support, then explosives. Snipers likely lead in kills, since that's their main function and they can do it more safely, while infantry and machine gun lay supressing fire and control the field.

no, its machinegunners and its not even close

also i said infantry kills, not armour

Drone Operators definitely have the highest body counts.

Christians revere death. It is a warrior cult.

Our Snipers are better

>Snipers likely lead in kills, since that's their main function and they can do it more safely, while infantry and machine gun lay supressing fire and control the field.
Do you think infantry suppress targets long enough for a sniper to show up and do their job? I guarantee air support accounts for most confirmed and unconfirmed kills with infantry following in second.

They can 360 no scope shit skins terriosts.

If snipers get caught they got tortured to death, there is no POW option.

Muslims revere death. It is a cuck cult.

ftfy

The gunners of IFVs are still machinegunners user.
Is not just because they are shotting with a robot that you should think of them otherwise.

our entire military is superior, the american in charge of JSOC in afghanistan actually preferred canadian JTF-2 over american Navy SEALS or delta force

we just lack the manpower because we dont have 100 million gullible inbred hicks to recruit

i dont suck either. best to hate both than suck one cock, faggot

Shit you better take that back
Oh shit the snipers are he-

A rifleman must endure great horrors. He shoots men who are shooting at him. He does what he must to survive in the moment, he doesn't have a choice, he has to kill if he wants to live.
A sniper DOES have a choice. He must willingly decide to kill a man that poses no direct threat to him. Snipers must make this choice to save their comrades. That cannot be an easy burden to bear.

probably has a family member who is a sniper

I assumed the joke was that the sniper would be able to read it. Like the "if you can read this you're too close" ones, or "if you can read this flip me over" put on upsidedown.

you're all fat amerifucks who will never have the balls to join the military and crumble under pressure

because that is a LaRue sticker and LaRue sells precision rifle parts

Because the aim is an art if you aren't a robot.

The set, the cyclical breathing, becoming the weapon.

It's like an orgasm, honestly.

Because Call of Duty faggots think 360 no scope triple kill shots are an actual effective military tactic

Because they kill children for their homo jew buddies. Let the mental gymnastics begin!

>the american in charge of JSOC in afghanistan actually preferred canadian JTF-2 over american Navy SEALS or delta force

Literally making up information, nice.

Go back to your Mountain Dew and Xbox

Nah, I don't even shoot anymore.

CQC is more adrenaline.

He's not. Canucks offered them their service and he was throwing them around whenever he could because he didn't have to deal with people saying "that's a waste of our time you dipshit."
The rest of his crap about their military being better is a load though, while the average infantryman doesn't have as good of training as significantly smaller militaries the rest more than makes up for it.

Someone saying break into my car cause you might find expensive guns

The Commander of JSOC in Afghanistan has never said he preferred JTF-2 over Delta Force. Over regular SEAL Teams...maybe, I could see that statement being made in a casual manner given who the JSOC Commanders in Afghanistan come from.

Given that JTF-2 almost exclusively operates in low-vis operations with minimal support, their mission (in comparison to JSOC's) is pretty much not comparable or applicable to the mission in any way.

JTF-2 almost exclusively operates under the CJSOTF-A banner, which is not "JSOC" proper, and their low-vis operations are more useful to their primary tasking which is to perform recce for CJSOTF-A, aka, ODA Teams.

I've always said that the Army should be one half dudes with sniper rifles and one half dudes with rocket launchers.

Snipers are literally cowards.

Uh. Hey bud are you ok over th

Hey guys what's going on over he

Don't snipers squat behind enemy lines for days on end? That's an infinitely shittier position to be in than in an air conditioned military base with cafeterias.

I think the guy just said that they were really great to have around.

Then Rick Hiller (Or whoever) said they were world class.

Snipers often operate behind enemy lines... alone. Research Carlos Hathcock.

you know nothing about being alone behind enemy lines for days. shut up dumbfuck

90% of the time they're not alone, and they're not behind enemy lines. most snipers don't even do extreme long range shooting that often, most of the time they operate as more sophisticated marksmen doing over-watch.

you need assault rifles and HMG to cover your area, precision rifles are great for long range but the are not as good as AR if you are getting surged

for killing lots of impoverished farmers defending their homelands but they are hidden half a mile away so less likely to die for israel

LMAO OK Canada.
IFVs have killed more fucking muds than any dismount.

because they are the ones who directly kill the most. snipers are scouted not for their eye-sight, but their psychology.

>Why do our snipers deserve more blessing than the rest of the army?

It's every gun nut's wet dream job, so they're jealous.

Machine guns on IFV's?

>while the average infantryman doesn't have as good of training as significantly smaller militaries the rest more than makes up for it.
This is one thing people totally ignore about the USMil. On average they may not be as good, but ini terms of equipment, numbers and the tech behind the American war machine. It's not even close to being fair

Sniping is 50% luc

Not really. Our problem is that Trudeau cucked our military after Harper put a hefty amount of spending for the War on Terror.

For the same reason the 68W blessed more than any other in the uuurmy

autocannons are basically giant machineguns

When he says machine-gunners he is specifically referring to dismount machine gun teams. At least in military terms.

Actual USMC scout sniper here, I wasn't gonna post but there was too much uniformed diarrhea being spewed in this thread for me to not step in.

First of all the dude in the OP was most likely a sniper himself, I don't think any civilian who isn't grossly misinformed truly believe that snipers deserve more praise than your average infantryman. After all, snipers are a support role, we support the rifle company so they can close with and destroy the enemy.

Secondly, your modern sniper isn't Carlos hathcocking across 5 miles of enemy territory to take out a HVT with a single shot. Sure, we are capable (to some extent) of doing that, but the modern battlefield isn't like that anymore.

One thing sniper teams are very good at however, is dropping ordinance on bad guys from a concealed position, which I would say is how we get most of our kills on the modern battlefield. We can do a lot more damage in a much shorter amount of time in that manner than say, delivering long range precision rifle fire.

I'll answer any other questions about snipers while I'm here.

LOL i get it, itz fuuny bec

The enemy hates snipers. They will torture them to death if captured.

JTF-2 is well trained for recce, and their SNOT teams are great, they just aren't that compatible with what we do and we have our own internal low-vis/recce teams.

My honest opinion of CANSOF (and this applies to most of the Commonwealth) is that it's still a very "old" military and it hurts your ability to fight in the 21st Century.

If my job was say, to be the senior intelligence analyst for JSOC in Afghanistan, and I was an E-5, if I went to go talk to the UK Intel folks (Captains usually) then I would get talked to like I was some idiot who was in the room for no reason but to hold a notebook.

Thank you for unfucking the rampant retardation in the thread.

What was your average range of engagement?

So in other words, you are much like stealthy surveyors with armaments if necessary.

>Op 'Hornets Nest'
>When the Hornets are thoroughly full of hatred, release them into the West
>You get your own people murdered

But, at least it pays well. There are some good shekels to be had for 1S1K.