Based?

Fucking cunts.

TWOOOOO SCOUPS DAWNALD

Oh shit Australia what are you doing

(((Ben & Jerry's)))
(((Haagen Dazs)))

Reject the premium ice cream jew.

I do what I want. I dont give a fuck

>Here at ben and jerrys, we're going to reduce what we offer to our customer for the sake of virtue signalling.

A million fucking progressives desperately rush to get Ben and Jerrys and try to forget about what they've caused worldwide.

TCHOO SCWOOPS DAWGHNALD

They're your kikes.

The virtue signalling will probably work this time
Who eats more ice cream than fat feminist cows?

Them digits

>t
>w
>o
>s
>c
>o
>o
>p
>s
>...D-D-D-DAAHHHHHNAAARLD RUMPFLR!!!!

It's growing less and less effective. Not only are people waking up to their game, but more people are just getting sick of hearing about it. At least they are in the states. No clue about spider-desert land.

>buying the icecreamed jew
it's really their fault who ever buys it.

wait a minute, so these stupid kikes are fucking over their customers as a sign of protest? TOP fucking KEK!. I wish more idiots would stage protests by fucking over their supporters. It would make this all the easier.

unfortunately its the truth

TRUMPALD DRUMPF STOP HAVING TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPSSS

Shit, where do I go to pick up my free razors?

its free advertiseing but it is somewhat risky since you risk driving away customers who find it distasteful.

>be me
>feel like daddy needs a little sugar
>walk into B&J to get some delicious cream
>people give me dirty looks right off the bat for wearing my MAGA hat
>I'm used to it by now
>"what would you like, individual?" says the blue haired tranny behind the counter
>.....ok, I think, that's a weird pronoun
>"ya, can I get two scoops in a cup to go please"
>zer proceeds to ask which flavors calls attention to some new featured vegan, free range, activated almond milk, LGBTQIASCLMNOP friendly flavors
>I ask for strawberry cheesecake
>zer nods, "what else?"
>.....um, "thats it"
>zer is suddenly aghast
>"sir we have a policy of only one scoop per flavor"
>wtf
>"that doesn't make any sense, kinda like your gender"
>zer is obviously triggered
>"I'm sorry individual I can't serve you"
>fine, "just give me two cups of one scoop of strawberry cheescake"
>In the most unfriendly manner zer serves me two cups each with one scoop of strawberry cheesecake
>I pay and turn to walk out
>before I leave I call out to zer
>"hey you got any flavors in extra salty?"
>"no, why?" zer asks
>proceed to place one scoop of strawberry cheesecake on the other and drop the extra cup on the floor
>THATS WHY!!!!!!
>zer loses it completely
>threatens to call the cops for raping zer
>proceed to stroll out in a smug swagger
>Damn it feels good to be white

There's nothing funny about white children being brainwashed to cut their nuts off and marry for the sake of sex instead of reproduction, but have a (you) ya big old fucking redditor

>tfw actual tranny/transsexual
>tfw tumblr feminists coopted your medical condition to discredit it
>tfw it worked

THIS post is BEST post, based user wins, FATALITY! SALTY! (instead of toasty)

That's alright nobody buys a tiny $12 tub of icecream anyway.

this
except hipsters who also buy $15 smashed avocado on a thin slice of sourdough bread

t-two soops?

We did it! We finally got Groswald Dorf where we want him!

In Australia lol

look man, its not good but it IS funny. dont be a wet sock

Mayfield ice cream
it's the best

Let me guess, then everyone started clapping?

Holy shit! I jsut spit out my coffee and teared up from laughing so goddamn hard. Take All my keks user. you earned 'em.

Hello plebbit

I havent read that pasta in a while :)

>we will show bungle trungle who's boss
>TAKE THIS GOY NO TWO SCOOPS OF FLAVOR FOR EVERYONE
>YEA WE WILL CUT OFF OUR PROFITS AGAINST YOU!!!!
WEW sure showed me.

Is this where Goro-Trump fatally forces colbert to eat all the ice cream untill his lactose intolerance kicks in and he shits himself to death? LOL. He gets all skinny like an aids patient from excessive loss of body water.

Oder 1 scoop twice. Faggots outplayed.

and that's how it you win. simple. effective. salty.

So if you order 2 scoops of strawberry they'll just say no? Alright I'll have one scoop then I guess. This is a terrible business decision.

No
>order 1 scoop
>"actually on second thought, I want a second scoop"
>when they say no, walk out
there, you wasted their product and time at no cost to yourself

>Doesn't know about the secret patriarchy clubhouse

Not bad

>take 2 different one scoop portions
>add one to the other
>????????
>problem solved

The leaf was good today.

Or you give them no money at all and eat ice cream from another place.

If they want SAME SEX marriage, why would they ban SAME SCOOP orders? Why not force customers to order HETEROSCOOP ice cream?

If they're pushing that gay shit wouldn't it be you HAVE to have 2 of the same flavour?

Ben (((Cohen))) and Jerry (((Greenfield)))

What does this mean?

literally
(((ben)))
and
(((jerry)))
literally

Why does all the shit from tumblr look the fucking same?

Is this some sort of advanced Strayan shitposting I can't possibly comprehend?

Because libshits are a cancerous hivemind while the right purity spirals itself into non-existence.

I've been trained in your Jedi arts by Count Dooku!

>V V ITCH

Oh fuck. I just remembered I have ice cream in the fridge.

Good old fashion all American Blue Bell.

How will fatties get their flavored sugar now? Oh no!

Genius

My local Ben & Jerry's shop was empty after they announced their support for Bernie

Women were a mistake.

>I just want my son back

We just want all our sons back.

In a show of solidarity with the LGBTQ and Black communities, all scoops will now be infected with AIDS.

Rum raisin will now be cum raisin.

Tiger stripe will now be Black Panther.

If you wish to order chocolate ice cream, you must first apologize to our staff (who will be bi-racial and queer wherever possible), and also list your privileges.

If you wish to order "Cotton candy" ice cream, it will cost you 5x as much and the difference will go to paying reparations.

Vanilla ice cream, as a standalone flavour, is banned forever. The only way to obtain it is by ordering Neapolitan, and our staff will watch to ensure that chocolate and strawberry flavours are consumed first.

Additionally, some of our trans-Semitic customers have noted that "waffle cone" sounds too much like "Waffen cone". To ensure we are not enabling genetic trauma, customers will now receive their ice cream served on a bagel.

What is it with lefties and ice cream, first that Bill Nye thing, then TWO SCOOPS and now this.

>"""Premium"""
>Ben and Jerry's
>Haagen Daaz
Sorry, but no. That corn syrup laden swill is mass produced by Unilever, the same people who make soap, Axe Body Spray and dog food.
There are no common ice cream brands that qualify as premium. Graeter's is as low as I'd be willing to go.
t. ice cream snob

Okay guys this meme is funny and all but this is clearly fake and not real oh nevermind I googled it and they literally banned two scoops from a country until gays can marry what the fuck is going on.

Delete this

I stopped laughing a long time ago, things no longer feel real.

Seriously. Who the fuck changes their political stance because the ice cream they like says "no more of your faves until you embrace ass sex."? Its just virtue signalling. If you let Ben and Jerries change your opinion you need to sort yourself out.