Most Red Pilled State

Alright faggots, I have to get the hell out of Florida. What are the most red-pilled states and why anons? My pick is Utah.
>Strong family values
>conservative
>Almost entirely white
>Exceptionally low crime rate 45th in the nation

Im moving. WHat is more redpilled, north carolina or pennsylvania?

Wyoming, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota or Idaho. If you're fine with Mormons, Utah is fine, Salt Lake has great IT gigs. Otherwise, the others are better.

>Utah
>pic of New Mexico
Kys

Definitely north carolina.

Fuck off we're full

I hate this attitude, we need to form an alliance with the whiter hispanics to make the valuable coastal land livable for the white race ( I.e. exterminate Jews, remove negros)

Whats wrong with FL? I have lived in a dozen states, I love it here...

I want to move to Montana so bad

>
Faggot kill yourself. You fucking leaf. That is Salt Lake City. You can even see the mormon temple in the picture. Fucking leafs.

Live in a small town in south carolina, some Niggers but they are republicans, good state Great hunting.

>fucking juggalos everywhere
>tons of meth
Utah is obviously known for its mormon population but everyone else outside of that is scum. Live in the south

why are you the way you are?

come to Detroit man I like it here......oh wait somethings going on outside. Brb.

I cannot stand it here. I live in South Florida. Central and North not too bad.

literally nothing unless you life in Miami

t. melbourner

There is only one based state and its south of momo town.

????

I am 30min north of Tampa, love it

Did you consider moving to Pensacola?

New Hampshire or Arizona.
>right wing Libertarians
>guns
>weed
Utah is fucking weird.

Cheyenne WY always seemed nice, That or Manchester NH but I hear the heroin problem has made it a little sketchier

I'm sorry, Utah. I'm here for you if you want to to talk about transplants.

t. Colorado

>implying it doesn't all look the same.

I'm so sorry...

Pls kill me

Utahfag reporting. I love it here. The beer sucks, though.

Mormons are fucking weird if you aren't a Mormon.

It's a pretty state though, pretty good gun culture too, and most stuff is cheap as dirt (depending on where you're looking)

You must live in south FL, I would suggest north or central FL before trying you luck some place else.

t. ex Floridian who lived all over that great state now trapped in CA

Idaho. The women are pretty here and most of them aren't degenerates, close to legal pot states, gun laws are almost too lax (who am I fucking kidding, they're awesome), really nice scenery, lots of outdoors stuff to do, cost of living is good.

It's an immigrant state.
Old people.
Walt Disney's dead corpse fuels the economy.
All tourists are shit drivers.
Every single infrastructure is from the 1980s.
There's construction going on every 5 miles.
Jeb Bush was once our governor.
There's armidillos playing frogger on the daily.
Fire ants, cockroaches, and those big ass yellow flies that make you swell.

This. This right here. These are the reasons.
Also:
Weather is terrible most of the time.
Mostly liberal.
Zika virus.
Haitians. HAITIANS.
Rich old Jews.

THIS

never change, leaf

mormons are 100% cucked. they are all about open borders. fuck utah. idaho is 9 times better.

I'm looking to maybe go to law school in Utah bc of these reasons

>Every single infrastructure is from the 1980s.
>There's construction going on every 5 miles.
Which is it?

California. So fucking based.

I like AZ for the laws but there are tons of spics and liberals is Phx and Tucson. Small towns are fucking awesome though. Like Springerville is Trump territory filled with polite white Christians.

>Tfw the two law schools I'm applying to are in Phx and Tuscon :,(

I live in NYC, most degenerate city on earth.

Been there for a total of 72 hours and I can confirm

North Carolina, I live here. Just stay away from the Triangle and Charlotte. Wilmington is a good live free city

im a 919 fag, NC has mountains, beach, and city environments. and I am smack in the middle of all of those, wanna live in those pretty ass mountains,

Boone is bae

It's not that bad man, just not ideal. There's still plenty of white Republicans, and the gun laws are the best in the country. Also, isn't Sandra Day Oconnor school of law one of the best?

Yeah. US News puts it at #25 in the US.

UofA is #48

919 here as well, Boone is nice. Good mix of hippies and hillbillies.

yeah I go to App state, plenty of hippies, im the only person I know there who hasn't smoked weed

It really sucks. You guise would hate it here.

Oh shit. I go to App state.

Montana. Very few people, almost exclusively white, beautiful mountain landscapes that resonate with European blood.

leaf

Why? It seems like a paradise from the outside looking in.

Can't tell if trolling...

ayy go 'neers

i too want to leave florida thinking about moving to seattle or colorado for the cannabis

Choose Seattle. Probably the only rec state that hasn't been Californicated... yet.

ok i'll move to colorado just to spite you dickhead

do you remember the Trump chalking that happened on campus? I participated heavily in that

I live in Massachusetts. Plenty liberal, but it's not too bad because most people are white, at least where I live. When I'm done with college, I'll probably move to New Hampshire. Cheaper land, more white (Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine are the whitest in the country, and much better laws (if you couldn't call it a conservative state, though by many metrics it is, it is at least libertarian)

How does it feel knowing your next Congressman while find out he won from a jail cell?

That pic is from where?

nice pic but it would look better if they paved a parking lot on it so you can look at the scenery in your car maybe a mcdonalds too so we can have a picknick while we look out the windows

Go ahead, join all the other clueless stoners driving up cost of living for DUDE WEED and making all the locals hate your guts.

I though New Hampshire, but looking closely now it may be the Rockies... here's a New Hampshire, the mountains in NH are called the White Mountains, clearly our place

im from florida retard we dont eat because hate is our sustenance also it cant be more expensive than living in florida id gladly pay $1500 a month for a cute studio

>cute studio

t. Faggot

California liberal here

Iam moving to Portland, Oregon this summer . cant wait

Yeah I was gonna say. The other ones don't look like the wooded ones on the east coast. The Whites are the tits tho

pave paradise, and put up a parking lot?

yea because you cant enjoy it without air conditioning anyways

Don't it always seem to go
That you don't know what you've got
Til its gone

i know exactly what there
>no valuable resources
>twigs and dirt
>gay squirrels
nah breh put concrete on it and make people pay 5$ for parking

come to NC

but bruh im not black

We need people to move to Texas and keep it Red, we lose Texas, we lose the presidency.

After having spent the last 4 years living in Florida, I can tell you that it's one of the shittiest places in the US that you can possibly live. I literally wrote out a huge long list of things wrong with Florida to try to help myself understand what the fuck is going on here. People here are fucking delusional, it's like a vortex of insanity or something Just the other day it was over 100 outside and some guy was walking around with a winter hoodie on, and I saw some woman complaining online about how she's glad she has heated seats and a heated steering wheel.
Don't even get me started, Florida is absolute shit for like 100 different reasons.

Anyway OP, I think I saw someone mention Pennsylvania. PA is pretty redpilled so long as you stay away from the cities like Philly that are filled with niggers. Most of PA is rural-ish, like 55% of the state is forest and mountains.
A couple years ago some teens in this one town beat a Mexican guy to death and were only charged with a misdemeanor and sentenced to like 2 years after the cops helped cover it up so they wouldn't get in trouble.

Can confirm. Utah has a huge meth problem.

Biggest problem with Utah for most Sup Forums users is that the two counties worth living in are going blue pretty badly. You either accept that and live in Salt Lake or Utah county, or you go down towards St. George or north to Logan.

God Damn masshole stay out of the rest of New England

Colorado is a perfect example of how a wonderful state can turn to shit by unchecked immigration from all the #yoloswag California economic refugees.

I was born in Colorado and wanted to move back because reasons....not so much anymore.

South Carolina, 100%. First state to secede

Where can i get the entire state wojak pack? Gotta catch them all