Have you got no shame #45?

Have you got no shame #45?

It's time to consider impeachment.

I want the world to know that we get straight to the point.

Keep your flowery language to yourself, faggot.

OY VEY
YOU DIDN'T REMEBER THE SIX GORILLION ENOUGH

>Trump is owned by the Jews
>But he doesn't care enough about his masters to write a thoughtful note for the wailing wall

Getting tired now.

>so amazing and will NEVER FORGET!

our fucking guy

If you actually believe that shit colored mudslime didn't have a staffer write that then you are fucking stupid beyond words.

I'd rather have a president that refuses to service the Jewish cock but I suppose we have to settle for one who just sucks the tip instead of spreading ass and taking it balls deep.

oh wow

I prefer someone who writes like a child but is genuine then to some well written bullshit

>implying it's not a great honor for the wall of complaints and its kike friends to meet the God Emperor

did the current president had the totally fuckable daughter open to misunderstandings, even before the election?

It time to consider a global force of headshots
but i'm pretty sure, you are allready on the faggot list, you faggot, praise kek, insert finger into anus for enlightment

This is about as newsworthy as the ice cream story.

Fake news. And by fake I mean irrelevant.

is this an attempt to lure me into molestation?
i'm the legendary greek faggot who fucks as a child, also, in mid 30s, but i'm not on the market

The fact that our presidents suck up to Israel really says something about who is running the real show here.

> so amazing
What did he mean by this?

I swear this nigga is just nae naeing on the entire world at this point.
>most holy sight for joos
>"It was a lot of fun XD"
will his zaney gaffs ever end?

if you are english teacher you have failed on the japanese pussy, hence your posting here
if you are japanese citizen, you are a faggot, why i cannnot make female or male out of your anime, why do they have the same voice? you are niggers

Hahaha didn't spot it at first
/OURGOY/

How could this goy get away with writing only 18 words? I can't believe he got away with just a 10 word note! He should be fined for leaving a 5 word note!

>posting the fake one

someone please post the real one.

actually he wrote "+ will never forget" which makes it extra funny

>How could this goy get away with writing only 18 words?

I wish it was 14.

Obamas empty words and fluff are rather obvious, we all know those words are just lies.

Trumps is indeed rather short & to the point, but he's used to character limits

>Yesterday, Trump was MUH MEGAKIKE
>Today, TRUMP ISN'T BEING ENOUGH OF A GOOD GOY TO DA JOOS

Kill yourself, OP faggot, and gas some kikes along with it.

Shariablue doesnt know how to handle this situation kek

das all you got homie. nada. must be painful. I still love you.