CONTINUED

I don't know who posted this, but they immediately took it down.

OLD THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rUY8HysBzsE
search.wikileaks.org/?query=Anne Bartley&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&new_search=True&order_by=most_relevant#results
muckety.com/Patricia-Bauman/21751.muckety
democracyalliance.org/people/patricia-bauman/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros
archive.is/rfjsW
baumanfoundation.org/about-us/foundation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So with our tech issues, someone get Sup Forums to come help us

bumpz

Last time I was this early in a Seth thread Seth was still alive

the network is not globally route able there is no point.

Pol news forever, delete that and stay quiet.
>Pol news forever, delete that and stay quiet.

not too soon

>Traceroute Results for 160.35.80.1
>==============
>traceroute to 160.35.80.1 (160.35.80.1), 30 hops max, 60 byte packets
>1 obfuscated.internal.network.com (0.0.0.0) 0.000 ms 0.000 ms 0.000 ms
>2 obfuscated.internal.network.com (0.0.0.0) 1.000 ms 1.000 ms 1.000 ms
>3 screwdriver.usshc.com (208.68.167.154) 3.232 ms 3.729 ms 4.213 ms
>4 * * *
>The ip is hosted at a secure location, about $14,000/year minimum. Hosted by USSHC.
>. 1 rack using 100Mbps of redundant bandwidth and 16 amps of use: $1179 per month, with no install fee on terms longer than 1 year.
>USSHC:
>The colocation data center was built by the United States government as a communications facility, during the cold war. It was purpose built as an underground hardened communications facility solely to protect critical communications infrastructure
>Be careful.

So, if you guys missed it, a colocation center is a data center type station. We just got into some Cold War fucking research linking to this guy. Data could be metadata, and whenever I think metadata, I think the Awan brothers. Keep researching that. I'll get the link.

Watch for falling rocks? Isn't that the Super Mario 64 meme video?

here come the shills

so wtf does this have to do with a closed hospital were some girl (((disappeared))) and some janitor (((suicided)))

this is false as well. original poster tried to do a trace route and it died at the 3rd hop. poster did traceroute from a network hosted in that colo.

It's also a standard warning on road signs

Basically means "You can get hurt when you least expect it" or "Watch your back"

>tech issues
Nobody's getting into tech issues here. We're speculating about a murder mystery.

We could go through the deepweb site for WikiLeaks.

>so if that was accomplished. what would someone be able to figure out? just where he went and stuff.
>That'd solve the question of what hospital he went to and his whereabouts and route home(death).
>Would we be able to see any kind of history about what he did on the phone?

Okay, so if you got the mac address from seth's phone, you'd then be able to check the logs on a router to see if that phone ever talked to that router, maybe, if the router keeps the logs or hasn't deleted the logs automatically yet.

If you were to gain access to a whole bunch of routers in the area, to check for the phone's mac address in each router via the logs, you'd get a timestamp of when the phone talked to the router which would let you piece together not only where seth rich traveled, but exactly the time he went by. Or at least, where his phone went.

What you would need:
The mac address of seth rich's phone (cannot normally be wiped, could be recovered even if the phone is destroyed, might even be able to get it if you contact his service provider or the retailer who sold him the phone)

Some way to access the logs of every router in that area of washington dc, which would probably be illegal

Someone knowledgeable enough to know wtf they're doing and actually looking for, maybe even wardriving to pin down probably routers and access them

Shit man, this is literally like my cyberpunk animoos

Seth's phone's last ip from skype.

Her name came up in Pizzagate investigations, the same protagonists are coming up here.
Her family was staying in the same '''hospital'''/
I think I read here family may have sold here as they were on Insagram with money shortly after she disappeared, then the kidanpper gets suicided.

When? Before or after he died? Could someone else have hacked it and failed to cover their tracks? Is there an entity in this hospital?

We should look into that janitor.

Sorry, I came into the thread late and just saw people arguing over something skype related then loads of other shit

youtube.com/watch?v=rUY8HysBzsE

Other thread was just archived, good call for new one.

Wikileaks is a way bigger problem than Piratebay or Kim Dot Com ever was...

Why do they just expect us to forget about the emails? Benghazi? Edward Snowden? MK Ultra?

>Watch for falling rocks? Isn't that the Super Mario 64 meme video?

I bring it up for just a laugh. ">A rock will stand on seven hills."

Fuck me boys we are on to something big.

Make your LETTERS.

Please note, I the user posting have no ill health both body and mind.

seriously fuck that twitter. literally ruining others hard work to be a fag for social media favs

Posting from old thread

Where did the emails come from?

Why were they deleted?

So many questions! Not enough answers!

who gives a fuck

So someone posted an IP that was linked or might be linked to Seth that is actually some hospital in DC that was closed 15 years ago and has an internet system dating back to the cold war?

search.wikileaks.org/?query=Anne Bartley&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&new_search=True&order_by=most_relevant#results
Need these emails -
>John Podesta had direct contact with Anne Bartley (member of Bauman Foundation board

skype source now or kys

Guys hear me out. Dr user said Seth was fine, not likely to die. He was in stable condition and expected to make a recovery. There was a bunch of strange happenings in the hospital that night. Dr Jack Sava (Pretty sure hes SEIU) pronounced him dead.

What if Seth didnt die at the hospital? What if they patched him up, took him to the abandoned hospital and "got some answers" out of him?

I could just be grasping at straws though.

ok but how do you know this?

last I heard some random duded makes some random thread with an ip address

how is this ip connected to panda?

The IP is down now.
It was up a few minutes ago.

Good luck, you are running into log retention policies and storage issues at this point. Layer 2 address doesn't go beyond the broadcast domain(subnet) in terms of a datagram, as the Layer 2 address is stripped off and replaced with the physical address of whatever device is doing the routing.

Can confirm

I was in the original thread

>they know

This attention whore account destroy everything. Can't he verify his information before he looks like a dumb fk.

The IP address apparently comes from a post on reddit by a guy investigating?

I don't know, grasping at straws and shit, might be a larp, the whole thing, or a breadcrumb to look in the right direction.

I tried remote connecting 2 times. First time it asked for creds, second time it immediately said it couldn't connect and the requests timed out for pinging.

its go time anons...

So basically someone could get all that info. Except it's pretty illegal.

Man. Wish I was to big to jail like Hillary.

ive tried and never saw it online. what isp are you trying from that you got successful connection?

It's now a homeless shelter according to wikipedia.

Last thread got removed when I tried to post this... but I'm going through the names of the members on the board of the Bauman Foundation
Patricia Bauman is involved with companies that are directly associated with Soros
>muckety.com/Patricia-Bauman/21751.muckety
>democracyalliance.org/people/patricia-bauman/
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros
After Bush's re-election Soros and other donors backed a new political fundraising group called Democracy Alliance, which supports progressive causes and the formation of a stronger progressive infrastructure in Americ

Fuck...

We need verified and validated evidence of the source of the deleted emails as well as motive of why they were scrubbed and recovered.

bumpbumpbumpbump
shatshathassshhhiitt

wait.. what?

Someone fuck this twitter faggot up, please.

Very good chance.
We could try to get through the .onion WikiLeaks page, but it'd still be difficult.

Panda, Panda
Panda, Panda, Panda, Panda, Panda
I got broads in Atlanta
Twistin' dope, lean, and the Fanta
Credit cards and the scammers
Hittin' off licks in the bando
Black X6, Phantom
White X6 looks like a panda
Goin' out like I'm Montana
Hundred killers, hundred hammers
Black X6, Phantom
White X6, panda
Pockets swole, Danny
Sellin' bar, candy
Man I'm the macho like Randy
The choppa go Oscar for Grammy
Bitch nigga pull up ya panty
Hope you killas understand me

Cox
It gave me the cred popup, said connection successful, but then it disconnected and I couldnt get back up.

these hot leads need to be kept quiet. they are watching us like hawks.

that's shady as fuck

this hospital needs to be investigated to shit

>implying if we are actually onto something the board isnt already crawling with DNC eyes

DC general hospital IP is no longer up.

More likely they picked him up, tortured, shot him in the back and dumped the body.

Why do I get the feeling the Skippy Podesta video was filmed here, in an abandoned hospital.

yeah, find out if they have any reported homeless deaths around that time.

>archive.is/rfjsW
>Center for American Progress: Former Clinton White House chief of staff John Podesta heads the think tank that received $5 million from the DA.

ATTENTION YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

if you find something, document it using multiple sources before posting anything! they are watching us and altering things you find immediately!

use multiple archive sites and keep them to yourself, record a video, etc. etc. if you see someone post isomething, save it using your own multiple sources. do not assume someone else has already archived it. overwhelm them with so much saved data that theres nothing they can jew to get out of it.

of course it is but idiots advertising everything and making their job easier is why so many leads go to dead ends almost immediately. Fucking nu/pol cancer

This.
Sup Forums was compromised long ago, everything we do here is seen long before that kike twitter account picks up on it.

Baron Archives should be a thing after all, eh?

Hi John. Go fuck yourself you demented faggot.

That ID

they started orig thread

this makes a lot of sense. do you think they made him call his wikileaks contact? who would he (((they))) have skyped during the torture?

>Some low IQ larper posts what looks like an IP
>low IQ autists spend time and energy larping as if it means shit
Holy fuck this place is beyond redemption, not even reddittards are this stupid

Stop memeing anytime you retards

yo niggas i see this shit

I asked like weeks ago for IPs and things in the area.

And now an IP shows up?

its down because its probably being blocked by port scan and traceroutes. I've seen that before.

you sure you didnt have a typo first time you got a popup?

No, it's probably being dos'd by 10000 pollacks pinging it

Hostility is unwelcome. This is an investigation.

Cool. Another question. Cold someone get his Mac address(what if he had an android) from some place else he connected to? What other places would he have connected to? What place might be lax with their security or be completely open? Public library?

Also, is there like a phone book for IP addresses? Could we look up other buildings or business and search for their IP's?

Sorry if these are rudimentary questions. I'm just trying to be creative, ask questions, and think of other places to look that might be under our noses.

this is her foundation
baumanfoundation.org/about-us/foundation

thats quite a building guys...

absolutely

Also, "rocks fall, everybody dies".

If the Clintons or the DNC go down, everyone is going with them.

It would have to be live monitored or something for the network admin to answer that fast.

Can an DCbros go recon the site and confirm it is no longer a hospital?

Good ideas.
Time is against us logs, for consumer stuff especially.

where my NMAP gurus at? I'm not getting shit-all with SYN or TCP connect

Bump

Also this. Every major law enforcement/Intelligence agency watches this site. FBI, CIA, DOH, NSA, you name it. Not to mention the constant presence of shills and DNC spies

does anyone wanna have a meet up around 3am at the abandoned DC hospital?

Would he have actually had to Skype someone from the hospital though? Could he not just have ben logged in on the Skype app on his phone? Would he have needed to be connected to the hospital's wifi?

It's up again.

>The DC jail huh....

Wtf bump!

not true

Wonder how much is underground...

Really? That's fucking weird.

I partially agree, since that is not the ip that came back when i resolved his skype, not sure where that came from.

what did he mean by this

Its a homeless shelter now