Seth Rich Continued

Seth Rich Investigation Continued...

Other urls found in this thread:

whatismyipaddress.com/ip/127.235.126.66
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1320231/Seth-Rich-s-father-recounts-harrowing-details-son-s-murder.html
archive.is/2Cvjv,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guccifer_2.0
youtu.be/PyMIwkhQR8Q
github.com/offensive-security/exploit-database/blob/master/platforms/multiple/remote/86.c
cvedetails.com/cve/cve-2002-1643
pen-testing.sans.org/resources/papers/gcih/real-networks-remote-server-remote-root-exploit-101598
twitter.com/AnonBabble

don't forget to extract hack.rar and run hack.exe in administrator mode

good luck lel

Bump

I tried to get Sup Forums they might come

Panda, Panda
Panda, Panda, Panda, Panda, Panda
I got broads in Atlanta
Twistin' dope, lean, and the Fanta
Credit cards and the scammers
Hittin' off licks in the bando
Black X6, Phantom
White X6 looks like a panda
Goin' out like I'm Montana
Hundred killers, hundred hammers
Black X6, Phantom
White X6, panda
Pockets swole, Danny
Sellin' bar, candy
Man I'm the macho like Randy
The choppa go Oscar for Grammy
Bitch nigga pull up ya panty
Hope you killas understand me

wat u do?

I know his IP but I am reluctant to tell anyone.

ahh fuckit here it is.. 127.235.126.66 go wild.

wtf i just went to 127.0.0.1 and my computer caught on fire what do:??

its lookup adress

>atart
not select

whatismyipaddress.com/ip/127.235.126.66

doesnt return anything

do a blacklist check

wow...

Bless your work, user.
Godspeed and Good Luck.

Dude, Media Matters is going to contact advertisers and get the whole 127.0.0.0/8 subnet blacklisted now. We can't let them do that.

>127.235.126.66
Internet Assigned Numbers Authority
KEK

KDC is not out of the game yet

Who /cybernazi/ here?

Stay safe op

What's his game?

What if this was all a popularity stunt by kdc KEK

(OP)

bamp

Its still a possibility, but I think he's doing this to try and get some or all of what he lost back.

G-guys??? I tried getting in and now Bill Clinton is at my door and says i have to suck his dick.

They're sliding, brothers.

We're getting close.

Give OP your energy!

Nah man he hopped on the bandwagon, but the wagon was moving before he showed up.

Then why r u posting, get to work, the man was president

Has anyone ever figured out if in fact a silencer was used? Any new info yet?

Hey, can we discuss theories here? I'm curious to see what everyone THINKS happened.

Two motorcycle cops responded in less than 1 minute according to his father, and they heard the shots.

guys im sleepy

bump for great justice

Its really looking like everyone is waiting on KDC right now. When are we supposed to hear more?

>Police were alerted to gunfire at 4:20 am by an automated gunfire locator called ShotSpotter.

GET YOUR CHEESEBURGER GUT OUTTA HERE RANDY

So this faggot journalist with connections to Donna Brazile says "shoot the pand" in an article twice back in January of 2016. The timeline is interesting.

>September 2015 – Josh Uretsky joins Bernie campaign as national data director, recommended by Seth Rich (according to Sanders in a Dec 2015 interview).

>December 16, 2015 – NGP VAN applies new patch to DNC servers. According to email 15792, due to a "glitch in the code" the normal system barriers were lowered for four hours and users could access other users data. This data could still only be accessed by other DNC user accounts. Four unique users ran and downloaded the results of 25 unique searches, saved to private hard drives and were removed from the premises.

>December 17, 2015 – DNC officials discover the person who accessed information was connected to the Bernie team and demand discipline of the individual.

>December 18, 2015 – Bernie campaign fires Josh Uretsky, his campaign's national data director

>December 19, 2015 (Saturday evening at 10pm) Amy Dacey reports the previous incident to Podesta (via Mary Fisher for some reason)

>Jan 2016 – Sanders claims (in May 17 interview) that his Nevada HQ had shots fired and nearby employee apartments ransacked

So in December, someone stole information from Hilary's campaign. The person who was fired for it was someone connected with Seth Rich – someone RECOMMENDED by Seth Rich.

We need to dig into this deeper lads, don't get sleepy on me.

and allegedly a cop on a segway a block or two away heard the shots and seg'd over.

bump

>4:20 am

>Update
FRIG OFF

>4:20AM

Probably nothing but in regards to Vanity Fair "Shoot the Panda" I found this Podesta email from a few days before the article

If this isn't a honey pot I'll eat my hat

>Police were alerted to gunfire at 4:20 am by an automated gunfire locator called ShotSpotter.

Not according to the father, in video interview.

Which is why I'm wondering about the silencer still. In last nights thread, someone mentioned this, as well as other things for anons to look into.

why would you post a fake email

KEK

This shit is being slid hard. This might be the bread crumb we needed.

zZzZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZzZzzZZZZZzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZzzz

according to two sources on the wiki article.

It may be wrong though.

I only just started looking into this Panda shit tonight and now I can't sleep.

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1320231/Seth-Rich-s-father-recounts-harrowing-details-son-s-murder.html

Two police on motorcycles respond in 1 minute after hearing shots.

The user last night said to look into Podesta's meta data and tracking info for times and dates. Might be significant.

>ShotSpotter
Wow that's actually a thing, I guess we really are living in the future

I scanned the ports of that ip, no responses. I also tried to connect via tor, ssh, rlogin, telnet, and ftp. Nada.

Don't forget, Shareblue shillfags! You can score both hero status and nearly $300k for selling your employers out!
archive.is/2Cvjv, plus the Rich family fundraiser, 30k and rising
Just provide any information that either implicitly ties your bosses to the murder of Seth, or memos telling you to cover it up - all for enough sheckles to buy protection and live pretty comfortably for a couple of years
Don't die on this hill as shills. Live as heroes.

Why is Wikileaks not being raided like Piratebay?

Seems like our National Security is not as big a issue as pirated movies.

i think i'll go to sleep and get back to this tomorrow. it's been such a long day and my bed sounds great right about now

try vpn to it....

I can't tell f you want wikileaks raided or not.

Fake and gay

kek

You wont be able to connect, its a closed network and only operable from the inside.

it's gettin late, gotta get up for work tomorrow

:)

Any idea of when KDC will make his move?

Inside where?

Best of luck, fags
Find his killer

bump

are you still here fucking muppet? gtf

wifi from hospital lobby

I like to thank the many Internet researchers who have joined the #SethRich crowd investigation

I hope u can solve this murder
Good luck

@KimDotcom

Get in here

That's a big pussy

KDC has noticed this.

people saying glock 22 used? where that from? This is a 0.40 cal gun. Not as common as others. ammo is "rarer"

Bullshit, .40SW is common for alot of police depts

hm my bad

This is much bigger than finding out Seth Rich's circumstance of death
>pic related

ammo is more expensive and less variety. lots of reason to not go this route when buying leads to less common.

we know really nothing about the gun
just that the police told the Rich family there were no casings,
and that Seth was shot twice in the torso

Interresting. Can't go to sleep now even though im so fucking sleepy!

dude i just hacked this ip address and started deleting all of their files shit was so ca

You are wasting your time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guccifer_2.0

you just made me dab

>God's work user

Thank you.

>127.0.0.0/8 address
>retarded anons actually fall for this

New Webb video, he's still not suicide'd.

youtu.be/PyMIwkhQR8Q

originally posted in
- edumakayshunal purposes only -

>open port 554/tcp [160.35.80.1]
>open port 7070/tcp [160.35.80.1]

both used for Real Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP)

Nessus confirms there available exploit(s)
>all CVE-2002-1643 / OSVDB-4468 exploit analogs
>aka 'THCrealbad' ver. 0.5-4
>aka '86.c'

(DESCRIBE) Buffer overflow, root exploit, remote code execution (shell establishment)

metasploit module path
>exploit/multi/realserver/describe

>source code (github)
github.com/offensive-security/exploit-database/blob/master/platforms/multiple/remote/86.c

>CVE overview
cvedetails.com/cve/cve-2002-1643

>detailed overview of 'THCrealbad' and similar exploits
pen-testing.sans.org/resources/papers/gcih/real-networks-remote-server-remote-root-exploit-101598

don't be stupid, people.

Thats Eerie as fuck!