Peterson is a hack

fair play for standing up against sjws as a professor I guess. But the philosophy this guy spews out is boring and his voice is annoying

I haven't heard him say one interesting thing. I'm convinced all the people on his crotch are severely low iq

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Maps-Meaning-Architecture-Jordan-Peterson/dp/0415922224
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's a psychologist. Everything he says about mental illness and the mindset of unstable people is perfectly and strictly correct as he's both a leading expert and plausibly 100 years ahead of his time.

Everything he says about absolutely everything else is a meandering tangent that he's only saying because it sounds interesting. His understanding of the modern legal system is laughable and immature.

Did you see his most recent interview on the JRE? came out a week or two ago.

>Everything he says about absolutely everything else is a meandering tangent that he's only saying because it sounds interesting. His understanding of the modern legal system is laughable and immature.
example?

jre?

>100 years ahead of his time

You people make me sick. You are seriously a shallow person

You must be very stupid, OP. He makes many insightful points and can be very inspiring. Your IQ must be too low to grasp some of the headier concepts he lays out.

Yeah it's fucking embarassing. He went on a 10 minute rant about Pepe.

No it's the opposite I find him extremely easy to understand and consider all his points to be things that were already well established

SHILLLLLLL THREAD
SAGE
HIDE
SAME EXCEPT FORMAT AS THE LAST ONE

Joe Rogan Experience
it's his "podcast"

Watch his videos man it will change your life.

>But the philosophy this guy spews out is boring and his voice is annoying
>his voice is annoying
>voice

If you're dumb as fuck maybe

I never said he makes unbelievably original points. But all of his points are pertinent and can get you to examine the bullshit in your life.

He does have a pretty gay sounding voice though. It's minor but it contributes to me finding him annoying

ty

Yeah maybe if you're incompetent

You did this c&p yesterday too. Fuck off you stryan cunt. You can't even speak English properly. Literally worse Anglo sphere country. Kys.

kermit

And people say Leafs are the worst posters. Fucking Australians shitting up the board left right and centre.

Why dont you just clean your room then?

oh, wait, it's a roo fag.

WHEN WILL ROO FAGS BE ON THE SAME LEVEL AS LEAFS IN Sup Forums'S EYES? THEY ARE ARGUABLY WORSE

Trait openness, user. Do you have it?

for once, I agree with a leaf
I've noticed roo fags to be consistently fagacious in almost everything they post

This thread again? I thought this was settled. Sage

You are "enlightened" idiots

>extremely easy to understand and consider all his points to be things that were already well established
Even the jungian stuff? I mean, if you really wanted to pick him apart in a credible way, you'd criticize his offhand mysticism and "nuanced" approach to truth rather than just whining "he's boring and DUMB."

LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!

Watch his video with Stefan Molyneux, because they're both conversationalists Jordan literally drops Stef into the after math of a tangent and Stef, who's in "this is my ally" mode, just states looking shocked because he doesn't know what to say because there's nothing to say.

This was a cruelty to Stef.

For psychology...

Accepting that human resentment and human inertia to self improvement is a more likely source for feelings of oppression than actual laws or rules being imposed against them is a thought that's before this time.

This time is retarded. We all know this. The people whose cause is equality literally cannot understand what equality is. All they see is equality of outcome, their motivation has become closer to fearing the white man's success than it is about raising the poor from their condition. Recognising the sociopathy and complete inability to think selflessly amongst these people is revolutionary, even if it's obvious here.

And Sup Forums? Sup Forums is a dark spectre, the only site that has even remotely plausible time travellers. We exert power only by contributing to the market place of ideas, but what we've contributed was powerful enough to dissuade common Americans from leftism to the point of electing that orange buffoon. We are beyond time.

Agree his self help stuff is eh

But at least he tried.to fight against that xir leaf law

Not everyone can be as clever and perspicacious as you, sister.

I doubt any of them claim to be enlightened.
You're betraying your fundamental butthurt.
Peterson is anything but a purveyor of enlightenment. That shit is for retards like Rogan. Peterson is pretty down to earth.

Their shitposting is normally on point and ironic. Leaf cuckery is infinitely worse. This guy on the other hand is the exception to that rule. SAGE

Literally his anti SJW shit is the most boring fucking thing he spouts. You read his book bucko?amazon.com/Maps-Meaning-Architecture-Jordan-Peterson/dp/0415922224

oh man wrekd

why am i included? I don't worship Peterson, though I do like watching his lectures. They are interesting

what do you mean "drops him into the aftermanth of a tangent" ?

He is a loser, He is a politically correct anti-sjw and he is boring as hell. I have heard more intelligent philosophy come from my cousin Bubba.

>Watch his video with Stefan Molyneux, because they're both conversationalists Jordan literally drops Stef into the after math of a tangent and Stef, who's in "this is my ally" mode, just states looking shocked because he doesn't know what to say because there's nothing to say.
I"m not sure what this means

you must be very smart OP. i can tell because you said JP is for stupids, and then made awesome points that blew my fucking mind.

people like you make me nearly cringe to death. kys

Conversationalists will recognise they've talked for too long and either ask a question or pause in a certain way that invites response. It's a sort of "void" that almost forces your partner to respond.

Jordan went on tangent and dropped Stefan into it after it. I can't even think during Jordan's tangents. If he did this to me I'd probably try to call him on it by looking confused and saying "what."

Jordan Peterson is philosophy for American millenials and other broken individuals

If you're a compotent person his stuff is just condescending. Like I need somebody to remind me why cleaning my bedroom is a good thing

sounds like you're projecting

T. Incompetent individual

His maps of meaning archetype lecture series is incredibly interesting to watch.

It's one of those things that never comes up for people who have their shit together, and it seems too small to make a difference for people who don't. That's why it's brilliant.

give me a timestamp so I can judge

I'm pretty sure even the most retarded of people can recognise why cleaning their room is a good thing

There's probably down syndromes
who can manage a clean room. If this is revolutinary to you, you may need to off yourself

>is a thought that's before this time.
Human beings need examples to follow, user. It's not enough that the idea is "out there," someone has to bring it to everyone's attention.

well, no duh, but when you present that fact within the context of wanting to aspire to greatness, it has new meaning
also you're picking up on ONE memeable aspect of his talks. There's way more content.

Is this really all you can come up with? A simple contradiction?

I don't really think you are a true opponent of Peterson. You sound like someone on the inside trying to figure out what someone on the outside would say. Maybe you're just giving your side an easy win to validate yourself.

He makes an interesting case for cleaning my room, but I continue to weigh my options and just keep the laundry in a pile on the side of the bed I don't sleep on.

Man you people are so fucking retarded

Peterson shills make me sick

I don't care if I'm inherently stupid or lazy, or if his philosophy is all bullshit. Following his advice and doing the self-authoring program has gotten me off my ass and doing productive and useful things in my spare time like nothing else.

The idea of everybody getting their act together only a little bit, if not by a huge amount, and that resulting in the world becoming a better place is absolutely true.

Wow dude that was so deep. Peterson would be proud of you

The whole clean your room is something that has been said a million times over by others

Make your bed clean your room all the same shit

I'm pretty sure it's psych 101

So you admit you are an incompetent person and this is why Peterson appeals
to you then?

He gave me a coupon to KFC to never talk to him again. I'll be in tendieville for MONTHS.

It's not even pshyc 101. It's literally something your supposed to teach yourself when you turn 6

No, I said that even "if" I was incompetent, his advice is still helping to a great extent so I wouldn't really care if you attacked following such advice by calling me incompetent.

That's great buddy. I'm glad Peterson has helped you, after all people like you are his target audience

>making the same thread over and over again
Is the pay good or did you get triggered by something that he said?

>lolololol peterson is shit I mean so entry level for dum dums am I rite yeah he's shit just because I say so
Literally not a single argument. Yeah, I'm sure you are not getting paid, your boss would fire you for being so bad. Are you a Canadian with a proxy?

>I can read the mind of Stegan Molyneux
Okay. Anyways, Stefan does that stare when he wants to interrupt but refrains from doing so because he thinks that what the other person is saying is more important. If you are talking about the stare after someone finishes talking then he is just mulling things over and thinking about how to keep the conversation going. These are patterns easily noticeable after watching plenty of his videos.

>if you're a compotent person...
>you're a compotent person...
>compotent

Very condoscending indeed....

Thanks mate :^)

I think YOU have a severely low iq!
How does that feel?
Not so good, eh?
Words hurt, user. Be more careful with them.

someone is shilling this thread, it has already been reposted multiple times today.

sage and hide, boy. sage and hide

It happens a few times. It'll happen within 20 minutes of the start of the video. Jordan literally cannot not tangent.

Then the idea attaches itself to the personality creating the delusion that the idea can only be expressed genuinely from someone with that personality. This leads either to imitation and disingenuousness or it leads to thoughts being forbidden due to a sacred respect for that personality.

When an idea is simply out there, it's free.

No, my Mexican intellectual. It was an awkward pause when Jordan abruptly stops and Stefan is still having a delayed understanding. Jordan seems very difficult to talk.

Tangents are fun, but they need to be led to slowly and mutually.

>you made a spelling mistake hahahhaha

He rules. He is giving practical psychological advice to the army of wandering and purposeless men that Sup Forums is filled with.

Take responsibility for your life, work on improving yourself, identifying your weaknesses and work on strengthening them. Create a plan for your life and stick to it.

>lol this guy is boring and annoying voice
>that means the things hes saying are untrue and of no merit

you need to fucking kill yourself

Have you ever read Nietzsche? They have the same sorta style.

That's exactly my point. He's a philosopher for incompetent aimless man children

>Everything he says about absolutely everything else is a meandering tangent that he's only saying because it sounds interesting

No, its your lack of interest that's the problem. To him, it's fascinating and if given the time and platform, he would explain why it's not only fascinating, but important.

All in all though, what Jordan Peterson is doing, is simply walking 500 yards in front of people and then running back 500 yards to tell people where they are headed if they don't change their course.

His only flaw as far as I can tell, is that he doesn't really "mother" the ignorant enough. The people he's trying to help are highly sensitive and quick to judgement. It's part of their entire flawed make up, a flawed make up that WE all have within ourselves though.

So...don't get [peterson]bloody offended.[/peterson]

I can't believe you actually embraced and argued in favor of my strawman rather than attempting to reframe and recontextualize.

Now, I mean, I've seen trolls and role-players before but this is just poor authorship.

Made one while grandstanding about others being incompetent actually. Other grammatical errors as well in other posts. If you can't even manage the language itself, why would anyone give two fucks about your ability to comprehend the ideas behind your statements?

Niteszsche was a depressed sexless man child who died alone. Why would anyone take advice from him on how to live their life

>op faggotry

We found the snake. Destroy it to secure your place in the dominance hierarchy.

Do you have anything to say or are you just going to keep posting without saying anything?

link to the awkwatd pause.

>t. buttmad Melbournian leftist fishing for (you)s

T. Sexless man child

Peterson is virtually a leftist

I didn't need to, I'm ultimately an anarcho-pacifist and being anonymous is how I live this philosophy genuinely. Meanwhile, you just pretended to win an argument that never existed by admitting to propping up a straw man.

I digress, the intent isn't to "win" the intent is to pursuade people who have large audiences without being anonymous.

Mate.

I'm not rewatching the video, but Jordan seems really unpleasant to have a recorded, public conversation with. I can't track his line of thought all the time and neither can Stefan. If two geniuses can't do it, no one can and Jordan either needs to start fixating on the point at hand or slow the fuck down.

Literally half the people considered right wing are. The argument isn't left vs right, it's literally revisionist Marxism with Machiavellianism against literally everyone else, which is why this is the only time fascists and libertarians hold hands.

>ad hom
Do you have anything to say or are you just going to keep posting without saying anything?

or maybe you just dont get it.
fuck of lib op

The anons riding Peterson's dick are from broken families and have selected him to fill in their missing father role
They saw him clenching his jaw and standing his ground at a speech or two, and it made their primal brain wish or assume that he was their father or tribal leader
They may even have an actual father present in the household, but their real father is such an insufferable cuck that their mind automatically rejects him for that role and chooses Peterson instead
Basically the anons who like Peterson have the male version of daddy issues

>you just pretended to win an argument that never existed by admitting to propping up a straw man.
I didn't pretend to win an argument, I critiqued your trolling skills.

Because he was a fucking intellectual boss

>there was an awkward pause I swear just trust me
>yeah, trust me because Jordan seems really unpleasant
Well I've seen him and I think he is very pleasant.

No that's literally the exact problem I have with him. I find his most abstract points easy to understand. That's why I think he's shallow. He hasn't had me questioning any of my already pre conceived notions about life

>the measure for truth in discourse is obtuse incomprehensibility

He is the flavour of the month. If it wasnt for the sjws doubt you all would be talking about him.

What is a troll? I haven't lied on Sup Forums in years, it's not my intent and it doesn't serve my purposes. Even if all you see are words you still know there's an honesty in my posts.

Hearing his biology has literally brought me to tears. You can't go full übermensch, all this does is alienate people and the balance is so precarious that everyone needs something different.

They say you can't appease everyone, even if that's true that there are people who actually make an attempt to like everyone is even more true.

Sure, but if I had a conversation, if he went on a tangent and if he suddenly stopped, I'd have no impressive way to react.

No but if you're not gaining new perspective what is the point. Peterson is probably philosophy for people who had shit parenting or something

I will never understand his dick riders

Yeah yeah we get it, you are a genius. Do you want an applause or something? Do you come here wanting to be told that you are a great guy for being unverifiably above what Peterson says? Do you cure your sense of insecurity by shitting on someone who people appreciate? You haven't made a single argument so all I can assume is that you are doing this to satiate an emotional need? Are you okay? Do you need a hug?

get your estrogen levels checked

Why are you so mad bucko?

2/10

Yeah dude you're really emotional right now