So he's basically admitting he doesn't have jack shit

So he's basically admitting he doesn't have jack shit.

Sup Forums btfo?

Of course he doesn't have shit.

He did this exact same crap last year with the Clinton emails.

Bunch of dumbass motherfuckers on Sup Forums keep falling for this fat fuck's memeing.

Knowing who ordered it doesn't mean you know who pulled the trigger.

>I'm on your side guys
>pay no attention to the fact I pretended to have crucial information for attention

Attention whoring off of some guys murder is fucking low. Kike tier.

and yet redhat pepes can't wait for him to screw them over again

fake and gay, op's a faggot - kys nigger

OP = shareblue/david brock/shill

Since you cannot read, Kim is confirming he has the goods and is suggesting without stating that a massive crowd (us) need to keep asking qs and push it into mainstream virility.

>pizzagate
>hey we have a conclusion what data do we find to fit our narrative while discarding everything else

>seth rich
>hey we have a conclusion what data do we find to fit our narrative while discarding everything else

hahahaha

Let's learn from this and never fall again for this attention whore.

oh, and i kek'd

There are a bunch of things you can criticize Clinton and the democrats for. I just don't understand why you people feel the need to invent conspiracy theories even when the family of the victim tell you to stop.

>shilling this poorly
either a gay troll or gayer shilling

OP = confirmed cuck

Take a shill pill man

user = confirmed duck

The media are the ones who discard data, such as wikileaks reactions to this case and Brad Bauman being a DNC shill.

Would you mind elaborating on what data has been discarded by us in the Seth Rich case that isn't covered by the above?

He never even said he could prove who ordered. All he ever said he could prove was Seth was the leaker. I am all for criticism when it's warranted but let's not go putting words into people's mouths (speaking of OP, not you)

He's purposefully ambiguous because he's fat and a liar.

What a piece of fucking shit...

I'm sorry, but did Big Kim already testify? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? Big Kim is still playing right now and he has been the leetest haxor in Kiwiland for how many years now? He's playing one of the dirtiest teams in American establishment history, who just happen to have a lead because they own the MSM. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Kim Dotcom is one of the best fucking haxors in the cybers, he went 2-1 last year and would of won the popular vote if the guccifer didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the neets win and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Shariablue just flooded the catalogue with bullshit, forcing people to discuss viable ledes. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Seth Rich topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking justice warriors on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

I don't even understand why people believe him. Dudes full of shit.

oh don't mind me, shill thread. Just keep replying to each other, I only came in here to take a dump in the corner. Bathroom's full.

>So he's basically admitting he doesn't have jack shit.
Probably he dosent have info about the murder.
About other info he said he had relevant info, if not we burn him alive.

>Sup Forums btfo?
Sure, some of us still think that he isnt a hype rider.

Why would he know anything about Seth Rich's murder? He knows he helped Seth Rich with leaking DNC emails to Wikileaks. He knows he was suspiciously killed on July 10th of 2016. He knows as much as we do when it comes to that aspect? Why would he know anything about solving the case?

The fact remains that even though Seth Rich was the leaker, we have to prove that's why he was killed. He could coincidentally have been killed by niggers for all we know. Doubtful. The leaks give a good motive but on their own they're not good enough plus you have CIA Bauman cockblocking even the leaks aspect

>if not we burn him alive.

nah you will find ways to pat him on the back

also if another announcement is made they will flock to the "happening"

guy is fucking Louise Mensch tier. you all don't remember when he said he could find and release all those emails Hillary Clinton deleted.

he fuckinh hyped it up and nothing came of it. this guy should be fucking saged. worse than Louise Mensch if you ask me. he smeared Hannity name and anyone else who bought into this bullshit

Honestly knew Kim dot com was going to be nothing and ultimately sidetrack the the investigation. Problem is we have a cold case and nothing to go on further unless we have someone inside the DC police which considering their penchant for corruption is a highly unlikely scenario.

A guy too obese to leave his house doesn't know much about the outside world. Frankly I'm surprised.