Republican Congressional Candidate Body Slams Reporter Audio

youtube.com/watch?v=O-2tOBdrj3U - Hilarious audio (no video available) of Greg Gianforte allegedly bodyslamming some filthmonger from The Guardian newspaper. Violence acts like a pendulum; once it swings hard one way it'll return just as hard for the leftists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4-Ja4tjr-HE
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/24/greg-gianforte-fox-news-team-witnesses-gop-house-candidate-body-slam-reporter.html
twitter.com/alexa__bella/status/867545339854823426
youtube.com/watch?v=cTLlbYc_sWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this should become the norm

Yes please. I would love to see more conservashills in jail.

He's pissed off because people don't want to stop talking about image related.

There's already five other threads about this. Stop shitting up the board faggot.

Love it when libtards go crying to the big straight white male police who they fucking hate when they get their asses kicked.

>no video

why do you do this to me, straya?

>You just body-slammed me and broke my glasses

haha oh wow

>didn't powerbomb him through a table.

0/10 would not vote.

POLICE POLICE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a cuck go fucking kill yourself

It will be the talk of the town but nothing can be done for one reason.
>Reporter knuckles himself in.
The moment the reporter touches the guy, thats classified as assault.
>Guy defends himself.

Considering though that there is only "audio" I am guessing the guy shoved the pussy and he fucking fell.

Either way, CNN and the like will have a field day with REPUBLICAN MEANIES while nothing is done because "you shouldn't have touched him fucker"

youtu.be/4-Ja4tjr-HE

wow, that's legit

well clearly the faggot had it coming, but you know, people won't see it that way

>At that point, Gianforte grabbed Jacobs by the neck with both hands and slammed him into the ground behind him. Faith, Keith and I watched in disbelief as Gianforte then began punching the man, as he moved on top the reporter and began yelling something to the effect of "I'm sick and tired of this!"
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/24/greg-gianforte-fox-news-team-witnesses-gop-house-candidate-body-slam-reporter.html

Fuck th.. OH WAIT POLICE SOME GUY BUMPED ME

I'm a straight white male myself and have nothing against the police. Cute strawman attempt though, that's gotta be your go to when you don't have a single critical thought in your brain. I guess you've brainwashed yourself into thinking that anyone who doesn't agree with you is a liberal and that all liberals hold the same opinions and think alike.

Do you normally support violent crimes being committed or only when it's someone who holds similar political views to you?

So I take it you're an anarchist then?

Fox reporters there confirm attack by republican on reporter

so much for tards screaming fake news

Another cute strawman

unaltered audio of incident:

youtu.be/4-Ja4tjr-HE

I'm not even memeing, if I lived in Montana I probably wouldn't have been voting, however, I'd vote for the guy that cares enough about politics to fight someone, I'd go vote for him just for that reason.

This. A thousand times this

lmao

You know what you are.

My taxes pay their salary, so ya, I do expect them to do their jobs, and I'm not afraid to say so.

>so much for tards screaming fake news
sounds like a dumb thing to do anyways

If Republicans are chokeslamming journalists with witnesses around what do you think they'll do to Sup Forums

What is a reporter from England doing in small town Montana?

These body slams have been on their way for 8 fuckin years, you libs have feasted long enough and shat all over the people's rights.

Pendulum's swingin back, mother fuckers

He's not from england

Of course I do. You don't though, which was the entire point.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though and assume you're purposely ignoring the entire point I was making instead of assuming that you're just an incompetent halfwit. So, anyway, now that you've confirmed the point I was making, could you answer the question?

Do you only support violent crimes when it's a republican or what?

The republican candidate is in jail and is going to lose the election. The reporter has broken glasses. You think conservatives won this exchange?

>muh right to be violent
do you even read what you're typing?

>shat all over the people's rights
Could you name a single right that has been shat on?

So does the reporter have ptsd yet?

Death panels and Obama taking away my guns

his right to throw bricks out the side of his truck at the backs of faggots heads, obviously

WHEN WILL THE TYRANNY END

>muh glasses

lmao, wew. I hope he starts wearing a wrestling mask after this. He would get all my votes, all of them.

Lol you think this will cause him to lose? Everyone in that state who hates the media is voting Republican.

>Death panels
trumpcare?

Gulags or conscription. Depends on how cooperative you are.

Yeah its totally cool for Antifa to hit trump supporters in the streets with bike locks because they're big mean racists but break some annoying faggots glasses and everyone loses their shit

>from a previous thread

before altercation
>Ben Jacobs nervous as fuck while asking his question
>voice almost quivering in anticipation of what's about to go down
>Gianforte calm, perhaps mildly annoyed while putting off a question on policy
>something he would've done tens of thousands of times during his career
>0.5 seconds before he "attacks" Gianforte directing Jacobs to his aide
>as one might if you're putting of a badgering reporter
>as one would not if you're about to go off on someone

during altercation
>Gianforte: "Just..."

after altercation
>Gianforte now mad
>accuses Ben Jacobs of an action and tells him to leave
>"sick and tired of you guys"
>"you guys"
>Gianforte then makes a guess at the reporter's organization (The Guardian, a majorly leftist org)
>he's right
>what actions had "these guys" done before that Gianfonte would lose his shit?
>ask questions about a recent CBO scoring?
>would The Guardian reporters be the only ones to ask this of a candidate?
>no, that's an expected question
>Ben Jacobs, OTOH, immediately plays up the assault angle, complete with "body slam" over embellishment
>he's not mad
>he's a victim
>as he'll be ready to tell everyone as many times as it takes

cont

Sniveling reporter set this up so to make Gianforte out into an assailant. I don't know if I quite buy the "tangled up" argument of the campaign, but mannerisms both before, during and after gives indication that Gianforte at no time was of a mind to take his "frustrations" out on an innocent man. Jacobs, on the other hand, showed elevated emotions before the incident and doesn't get angry afterwards as one might expect of someone who just got viciously attacked, but instantly shifted to assume the guise of the victim who can cause political damage and moves to have that amplified--though assigned as a political reporter--giving indication that he is/was not at all unbiased going into his assignment.

I don't know either of these people, their patterns of behavior, or their politics other than to know the Guardian to be a liberal rag (which is not itself damning).

Conclusion: a political activist / reporter is trying to affect the outcome of an election, rather than report on it.

>You just broke my glasses!

FAAAAAAG!

It's actually going to be interesting to see. It looks like wrestlemania has a consistent 10 point lead, so it probably won't make a difference in the outcome.

I know, right? And they get all pissed just because you drag one nigger - ONE nigger - behind your truck for talking to some white girls, liek there's something WRONG with protecting white womanhood

Fucking crazies

Antifa isn't running for congress last time I checked.

>I'm a straight white male myself and have nothing against the police.
I totally don't believe (You).

Bitch, (You) are a strawman.

>death panels
This isn't even a real thing, and even if it was, you do not have a right to free or cheap healthcare.
>Obama taking away my guns
I'm not aware of any federal legislation that outlawed guns
You just want someone to blame for all of your own shortcomings and failures in life.
Man, you guys really are incredibly dumb.
>Everyone in that state who hates the media is voting Republican.
Yeah, those people were going to vote for him regardless. The type of people who think "he punched a reporter I like that" were already going to vote for him. This is ONLY going to impact him negatively.

On it, fuck this faggot liberal

Are you butthurt or what? Hahaha
Oh sweetheart, lovey, honey bunches of oats, that is just ever so cute.

Streisand Effect Bonus Multiplier Now Activated.

Add to consideration this new detail of the Fox report that is not being widely quoted.

>As part of our preparation for a story about Thursday's special election to air on "Special Report with Bret Baier," we arranged interviews with the top two candidates, Republican Greg Gianforte and Democrat Rob Quist. On Wednesday, I joined field producer Faith Mangan and photographer Keith Railey in Bozeman for our scheduled interview with Gianforte, which was to take place at the Gianforte for Congress Bozeman Headquarters.

>Faith, Keith and I arrived early to set up for the interview in a room adjacent to another room where a volunteer BBQ was to take place. As the time for the interview neared, Gianforte came into the room. We exchanged pleasantries and made small talk about restaurants and Bozeman.

>During that conversation, another man — who we now know is Ben Jacobs of The Guardian — walked into the room with a voice recorder, put it up to Gianforte's face and began asking if him if he had a response to the newly released Congressional Budget Office report on the American Health Care Act. Gianforte told him he would get to him later. Jacobs persisted with his question. Gianforte told him to talk to his press guy, Shane Scanlon.

Jacobs was not supposed to be in this room in the first place, which was being set up for a private site down for a Fox interview. Jacobs just barged through the door as if he were entitled to have the candidate's time all to himself, without consideration of his colleges, and likely did provoke Gianforte physically with his recorder.

Now, I didn't previously 100% believe Gianforte's "we just got tangled up" explanation, and the testimony of Alicia Acuna of Fox adds the salacious detail of Gianforte throwing some punches.

But Jacob's pre-incident behavior is becoming somewhat more understandable: he went into the room trying to engineer an altercation.

I don't care if you believe me or not. I doubt you even know what a strawman is, not that it's a difficult or uncommon concept, you just genuinely seem that stupid.

Tell me about it broseph, I only dragged the nigger through 6 miles of dirt and gravel then beat his naked ass with a shovel, its not like I killed the mother fucker. He was still breathing when I left.

muh russia

Maybe not for congress, but they sure do some running

>likely did provoke Gianforte physically with his recorder.
This pic has me literally shaking

Pointing out a logical fallacy makes me butthurt? Kek, whatever you say, user.

This entire story has my sides in fucking orbit

Meme this guy into some position in the white house.

>This pic has me literally shaking
In lieu of the immediacy of Gianforte's negative reaction, imagine that cellphone about two feet closer to Gianforte's mouth.

>single digit lead
>decide to assault a pushy reporter
>flee the scene

this guy's campaign is keked

twitter.com/alexa__bella/status/867545339854823426

Another idiotic strawman

hes a congressional candidate.
he (seemingly, undisputedly) 'got physical', in fucking public, with a journalist who has previous for writing non-complementary stories about him.
he lost, big time - you simply cannot do that shit, regardless of 'justification'.

Good. Hopefully soon others start straight executing the opposition party I mean the press.

this

Lol bullshit. Who says you can't do that? He will plead it to a misdemeanor and be elected. We hate the MSM now and will start fucking them up regularly

>with a journalist who has previous for writing non-complementary stories about him.
Gianforte quite evidently did not know the specific identity of the reporter if he had to guess at the media organization with which Jacobs was affiliated.

Should have just shot him in the face and yelled "someone catch that black man!" into the microphone

You work for FOX?

LOL WHY DID HE HAVE TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL

So the story could be about him. "Oh you touched my arm call a whambulance and get my lawyer"

>We hate the MSM now and will start fucking them up regularly

No...no, sweetie, you won't do shit...

Why would you suppose or openly ponder who I work for on the basis of my post? If not to draw the conversation away from the content of my post.

This. Fucking faggot rat reporters need a beating

lol what a little pussy faggot

So is this guy Mike Haggar?

>I'm a straight (((white))) male myself

goyim NO

>gootkin

Doesn't matter. You can scream strawman all you want. This dude will be elected. The media has lost alllll respect over this last election and I'm afraid that's just the way it is now. That dumbshit Jacobs wasn't even supposed to be in there and if he was paying attention he could've heard the bell ring and countered the slam with a DDT, but he was too busy being an annoying cunt and Gianforte got the 3 count.

>(((((BEN JACOBS))))))

"The jew cries in pain as he strikes you"

- what a surprise, no video of reporter. aggressively shoving mic in face?
- what a surprise, "Ben Jacobs" the reporter is from left wing rag
- what a surprise, reporter's voice is nervous as fuck right before he incites the attack
This was planned. Check peoples Twitter, I bet they either discussed it or won't be able to help bragging about it.

Why are libs so good at taking dives?

youtube.com/watch?v=cTLlbYc_sWg

You seem to know what happened, and I'm pretty sure the phone would be in his head

I know most of you are just baiting and fucking around, but if even 1% of you guys believe it's alright to elect this kind of person to higher office, you're a fucking disgrace.

Laying my hands on someone who isn't physically attacking me ain't what my mama taught me, and this stupid fuck should be fucking ashamed.

>you cant do that
>Does that

>You seem to know what happened,
I've reverse-engineered what happened on the premise of the audio, the various statements and testimonials and from what I know of today's partisan journalism.

If this is how he reacts to questions from one Reporter, he is going to be miserable in DC.

Gianforte is not fit to be a congress person on account of that pathetic chimpout.

>Gianforte grabbed Jacobs by the neck with both hands and slammed him into the ground behind him. Faith, Keith and I watched in disbelief as Gianforte then began punching the man, as he moved on top the reporter and began yelling something to the effect of "I'm sick and tired of this!"

>To be clear, at no point did any of us who witnessed this assault see Jacobs show any form of physical aggression toward Gianforte, who left the area after giving statements to local sheriff's deputies.
Three Fox reporters inside the room offered up this account.

Go be a cuckold somewhere else.

>filthmonger from The Guardian newspaper.

Says the highly intellectual Fox news viewer.

if being a morally upright American who respects freedom of speech is being a cuckold in your eyes, i'd suggest you take a good long look at your moral compass, friend

Gianforte is DONE

Eat shit and die.