'There Will Be Consequences': Debbie Wasserman Schultz Threatens Capitol Police Chief

pjmedia.com/trending/2017/05/24/there-will-be-consequences-debbie-wasserman-schultz-threatens-capitol-police-chief/

DWS going to Supermax for treason. Is there a Seth Rich connection to this Congressional data theft she orchestrated?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/05/22/sources-democratic-aide-suspected-of-major-security-breach-under-government-protection-in-pakistan/
youtu.be/Cfby0FYLBkM?t=1h24m24s
dailycaller.com/2017/05/21/house-it-aides-fear-suspects-in-hill-breach-are-blackmailing-members-with-their-own-data/
dailycaller.com/2017/04/30/stepmom-says-house-it-scandal-figure-threatened-kidnappings-of-pakistani-kin/
dailycaller.com/2017/05/24/wasserman-schultz-threatened-police-chief-for-gathering-evidence-on-her-it-staffers-alleged-crimes/
dailycaller.com/2017/03/01/pakistani-suspects-in-house-it-probe-received-4-million-from-dem-reps/#ixzz4aChUeg00?print=1
youtube.com/user/georgwebb
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYwLWXsjsDQ
boards.Sup
observer.com/2017/05/debbie-wasserman-schultz-capitol-police-investigation-imran-awan/
youtu.be/Cfby0FYLBkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

love it when public sector slaves think they can overpower legal process

The sad thing is she could get away with this under a Democrat administration. There needs to be an immediate ethics hearing in the House concerning this. Anyone know who's in charge of that?

Bump for Seth.

>Awan brothers are named: Imran, Jamal and Abid. (A 4th brother and two wives of the Awan's are also believed to be involved).
>Originally installed in congressional positions by Greg Meeks who is widely regarded as the most corrupt member of congress.
>Jackie Speier and Debbie Wasserman Schultz also requested top secret clearance for the Awan brothers.
>The Awans are Pakistani Nationals not US citizens.
>Awans worked for 31 different congressional democrats and notably 21 burglaries of these congressional offices hare alleged to have occurred.
>Awans worked under congressional members who work for top secret level congressional committees (DHS, Foreign affairs, Select intelligence committee).
>The 4 Awan brothers are rarely seen at congressional staff meetings.
>Awans are paid 2X the median salary of congressional staffers in similar positions
>Total pay to family 4-5mil
>Awans operated an external server, which is against all protocols concerning secured government information
>Awans had special access to the White House for Visas
>It is believed that the Awan server houses Hillary’s Enemies list in association with tracking information
>At least 1 of the Awan brothers operated a Fake Car dealership which shows signs of money laundering
>Since the 21 congressional burglaries, the Awans have fled to Pakistan
>Awans held their step mother prisoner in a Springfield, Virginia home, also hacked and monitored her phone
>It is believed that the Awans are part of a network feeding a global information grid in association with overseas rat-lines
>Rat-lines are routes for weapons smuggling, drug smuggling, human trafficking, organ harvesting, and sensitive information
>Awans have links to drug lines from Pakistan to Turkey, connected to Hezbolla figure, Al-Attar, and exiled Turkish national Gulen.
>Gulen operates Madrassas all over the World and is believed to have been involved in the recent assassination attempt on Erdogan, the president of Turkey

Hannity needs to pick up this legit story and not the Seth false flag

Let this sink in: DWS is attempting to obstruct a criminal investigation into her former IT Admins

-who had root access to everything she and dozens of Congressmen did on their computers... for years

-who has known ties to Hezbollah

-who is allegedly blackmailing aforementioned congressman

-who has threatening to kidnap their own stepmother

-and, as though that weren't enough, WHO HAVE FLED THE COUNTRY AND ARE CURRENTLY UNDER THE PROTECTION OF THE PAKISTANI GOVERNMENT?!?!?!?

dailycaller.com/2017/05/22/sources-democratic-aide-suspected-of-major-security-breach-under-government-protection-in-pakistan/
>B-but, his name was Seth Rich, tho.
Right, it's all loosely related, but since Rich is debunked™ in the #currentyear, ignore that, it'll be tied together in the weeks/months ahead. Awan Brothers should be your only focus, anything else is a slide thread.

>Paki ITs bros working for Debbie Wasserman Schultz/DNC/Dem Congressman caught stealing tons of data
>Awan Brothers blackmailing
>Capitol Police open investigation
>Awan Brothers flee to Pakistan, seriously
>Meanwhile, DWS inexplicabley claims "they wuz gud boys, hindu nuffin!"
>DWS threatens Police Chief for collecting evidence against her Paki Bros, demanding Capitol Police return "a particular laptop". Sauce: youtu.be/Cfby0FYLBkM?t=1h24m24s
"Though on the surface Wasserman Schultz would have been a victim of Awan’s scam, she has inexplicably protected him, circumventing the network ban by re-titling him as an “adviser” instead of technology administrator."
dailycaller.com/2017/05/21/house-it-aides-fear-suspects-in-hill-breach-are-blackmailing-members-with-their-own-data/

"According to court documents, former congressional information technology (IT) aide allegedly threatened to have his stepmother’s Pakistani relatives kidnapped if she talked to U.S. law enforcement authorities."
dailycaller.com/2017/04/30/stepmom-says-house-it-scandal-figure-threatened-kidnappings-of-pakistani-kin/

"Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz threatened the chief of the U.S. Capitol Police with “consequences” for holding equipment that she says belongs to her in order to build a criminal case against a Pakistani staffer suspected of massive cybersecurity breaches involving funneling sensitive congressional data offsite.
dailycaller.com/2017/05/24/wasserman-schultz-threatened-police-chief-for-gathering-evidence-on-her-it-staffers-alleged-crimes/

Oh, by the way, Awan Brothers were paid over $4 million.
dailycaller.com/2017/03/01/pakistani-suspects-in-house-it-probe-received-4-million-from-dem-reps/#ixzz4aChUeg00?print=1

>Pic related are just some of the 80+ congress(wo)men who've had their networks breached by Awan Brothers.

>It's just a coincidence™ that many of these names are pushing RussiaHackedTheElection™ the hardest.

Likely yes.
> DWS was in charge of the rigging of the debates and voting system to Pro-HRC
> Seth was in charge of setting up the voting back end, so he would have ultimately been a DWS project
> When HRC won, DWS was appointed chair of the HRC election team
> Seth was moved from DNC and appointed as lead technology developer for the Hillary HQ
> If DWS did not know Seth's reputation given how fast Seth was ascending inside the party then someone close to her must have recommended Seth for such a core position to a digitally driven AstroTurf campaign.

big if tru

youtube.com/user/georgwebb

awan bros were hillary's hackers, they helped her keep tabs on everyone around her by intercepting their communications and tracking their movements
they are known bad guys, and they are being protected

Who's got pics of that ass?

Her hair looks like fucking ramen noodles.

Debbie "because one jewish last name is not enough" Wasserman-Schultz

Gee i wonder (((why)))

bump

THIS IS BIGGER THAN SETH RICH

>Jpmedia
Uh..wtf is that?

I want to know Sup Forums, did the police have a warrant to seize her laptop? If not then she does have a point. Even if she is a terrible person we can't just accept the police forcibly seizing someone's property.

Found a video of her dancing around

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZYwLWXsjsDQ

alright what do you need, what can we do?

United States House Committee on Ethics and/or the Office of Congressional Ethics.

ROWDY FUCKING GOWDY sits on House Committee on Ethics, though I'm sure he has his plate full it may still be worth a call or email into his office or any of the other Republicans that sit on the committee.

The problem with the Committee however is that it is split evenly, so there's no tiebreaker vote, so as long as the Democrats stay in lockstep they can also obstruct justice being done by the committee.

>someones property
Its government property. Shes a government employee. whether a desk secretary, Or a Representative. It doesnt matter. Its not her laptop

That will work out will well.

The laptop was discovered and retained legally. There was no need for a warrant.

Oh its her work computer and not her personal one. Fair enough.

I'm not a hundred percent sure if there will be any consequences for her though. The democrat establishment have already shown that they'll protect Debbie regardless of how it will hurt their image.

What happened to these people isn't there some tragic story behind this?

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/126932804#top

There should be an Awan Brother general, specifically to keep the thought alive. This is the real deal. This isn't a fiction, or a conspiracy theory. It's real and damaging corruption.

IDK. The most mainstream reporting I can find is the Observer, which many discount because of its connection to (((Kushner)))

observer.com/2017/05/debbie-wasserman-schultz-capitol-police-investigation-imran-awan/

The correct answer to the question

"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM YOU CHRISTIAN SWINE"

is

"Yes. A disgrace to the Jewish nation overdue for chopping up and feeding to pigs."

This seems much more important than Seth (((Rich))). He was probably done in by a fucking dindu anyways.

thats a real primo neato meme

Someone should light this kike on fire, and force feed her ashes to her family.

I wonder what she did to make him so pissed off that he decided to behead her

I think Dad died from cancer.

Will they never be the same?

I traced the flame to find the fuse
Of course it's always been the Jews

Bamp

Huge development in this case
Now have the big name figure with incriminating video
END IT YOU FAGGOTS END IT ONCE AND FOR ALL
SETH RICH +UNMASKING+NO RUSSIA+ AWAN BROTHERS= ENDS IT FOR DEMOCRATS

give me the tl;dr

The dads dead and she's a fat tranny.

>I'm not a hundred percent sure if there will be any consequences for her though.
She threatened them with "consequences". She controls their budget of some shit. That's not legal

More of a rundown than a tldr but covers most of the bases
See

bump

Bump for this Fuckin corruption
Bump for Seth Rich
Bump for justice

I don't think there is a Seth Rich connection but there might be a connection between awans and the yemen raid. also there might be a connection to the trump server that apparently comunicated to russian alphabank. in that server there were a connection to a medical facility in michigan. i saw that on George Webbs channel

I agree.

bump for great justice

Bump

man this is some next level reverse fake news shit.
DWS acts like an entitled bitch, but what she said was perfectly allowed.
She said it sounded like he was violating the rules, and he should expect consequences for violating the rules.
If he's not violating the rules, that's fine.
But they were literally arguing ABOUT the rules. She claimed he broke them, he claimed otherwise.

It's no different than someone saying "I think this law is unconstitutional, expect a lawsuit"

Pakistanis backtraced the DNC's IP.

They'll bring Lynch and Comey back so that one or the other can clear her of any charges.

You don't see a conflict of interest here? She oversees the funding of his department and is threatening him in some way regarding a case he is investigating that she has a personal interest in. This hearing was not related to that investigation in any way. Major ethics violation. Probably illegal.

1:24:24
youtu.be/Cfby0FYLBkM
she's about to cry

> not guilty
ho ass sandnigress tryna divorce me
she catch the Zulfiqar inshallah

She probably sang a song, muslim women are not allowed to sing according to the quaran.

bump

checked

everything awan gets slid

where is everybody

i'll keep bumping

The dominoes start to fall...

It's always some jew in charge of the agency that is supposed to police/discipline the other jew... it's just totally fucked.

The jews took the system and broke it. It won't work anymore.

How fucking corrupt are these fucking people.
And god damn her frilly jew hair pisses me off

she is literally one of the ugliest people ive ever seen

There is issue after issue of corruption that could all easily end with arrests that are just let go. This is just another. No one fucking cares. I thought a Trump win would change this... well so far nothing. Options are further limited down.

She was DVR'ing Dr. Phil when he'd already set the DVR for Miami Vice.

Fucking CUNT.

>Her employee Imran Away

yeah i bet he did.

She was the lone survivor from the opening of the Ark of the Covenant.

That's not true did you even see the movie?

QRD on this Debbie Wasserman character? I drop in and out of pol week to week.

Pic related every fucking time.

>as long as the Democrats stay in lockstep they can also obstruct justice being done by the committee.

But they can't obstruct the delivery of justice by the people.

This sort of oblivious-to-the-issue posting should have a name Kikeposting or something.

DWS, Seth Rich, Awan, Podesta, Clintons... all connected.

They were telling Seth they were on to him and were about to make an example of him.

nice

bump

>gulen
>hezbollah

what, the espianoge is true but that is bullshit, Gulen is an SJW, and that would put clinton with on the side of hezbollah as well, which is on the side of iran

if anything, Gulen is with the MEK in Iran, communist revolutionaries

*side of Russia , who is on the side of iran and erdogon

Nice kikeposting.

sounds like pilpul screeching kike.

Holy shit lol

Good redpill material. Pulls you in with the weird coincidence, and then hits you with the established facts.

This psycho bitch just fucked up bad. The DCP Chief was subtlety trying to tell her to stfu, but did the skank get the hint? Nope.

Haha, there is definitely something on that laptop that could get her into jail. Or suicided by her own people.

>It's no different than someone saying "I think this law is unconstitutional, expect a lawsuit"
it's extremely different because she established that there was a policy and procedure for returning the equipment and he said "fuck you"

her face is rounder than the moon
and nice hair btw

well he wouldn't say she's under investigation, which she obviously is.

it was found tucked into a corner during an investigation and sent to evidence

top kek

so all stereotypes are true
thats the lesson