BREAKING: GIANFORTE GRABBED JACOBS BY THE NECK

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/24/greg-gianforte-fox-news-team-witnesses-gop-house-candidate-body-slam-reporter.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4-Ja4tjr-HE
youtu.be/Bo-dQ_RvNlA
mobile.twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/867577236676907009
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1495683154359.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought it was just a body slam? Now it's a neck grab and a punch?

I thought foxnews was fakenews to liberals. They will just retract it tomorrow.

The guy that was assaulted called it a bodyslam.

This is a separate account from an eyewitness.

>grabbed him by the neck
>absolutely no audio evidence of this 'new development'

This is ridiculous

nor the punches

unaltered audio of the incident:

youtu.be/4-Ja4tjr-HE

This is how I imagine it.
youtu.be/Bo-dQ_RvNlA

>when you want to see republicans tombstone the lugenpresse and it actually starts happening

What a time to be alive

>Bodyslam reporter
>Voters come out in droves
>New Era of politics begins as Hulk Hogan piledrives an entire room of leftists
OH YEAH BROTHER

How the fuck can this whole event be nothing but reporters and a politician and there NOT be video?

I smell horse shit.

>being this dumb

you hold the video until hype starts to die down

They don't have time for that, the election is in 4 days.

BAH GOD CHOKE SLAM
CHOKE SLAM
CHOKE SLAM

I would bodyslam a nothing reporter if they kept pressing a fucking recorder to my face.

Personal space mean anything, fucking liberals?

People who are punched know they are punched.

So then why didn't the Guardian reporter say he was punched?

I smell an attention whore.

The American Dream redefined

It's tomorrow.

Really activates those almonds

>(((Ben Jacobs)))

Good. Shlomo should be beaten.

Delete this. I want to believe.

Holy SHIT can you believe that candidate BODYSLAMMED that innocent reporter??? I can't believe he brutally choked that reporter out like that, punched them too, my god. He needs to be in prison for killing that innocent reporter, totally insane!

Shame, I would vote for Greg "Body Press for Lugenpresse" Gianforte

Gianfuckwad is a carpetbagger New Jersey fuck anyway.

Nobody but coal faggots in Montana care about this chump.

Questions hurt! Beat his ass! Beat his ass! MAGA!

How to Sup Forums
>Find agreeable narrative
>Find at least one person who agrees with that narrative
>Call everyone else who disagrees with it 'Jews, 'shills', or 'controlled opposition.

finally a person with working braincells

Who the fuck would get their neck grabbed and punched and instantly say "YOU BODYSLAMMED ME"

Fuck I can't stand this lying

BREAKING: GIANFORTE CALLED JACOBS A "DUMB NIGGER" WHILE PUTTING HIM IN A CHOKEHOLD. THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD VOTE DEMOCRAT

We will meme it into reality and no one will regret it more than the DNC

We were this close to "SUCK IT" being brought back.

K thanks for playing
mobile.twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/867577236676907009

HIRING TED NUGENT AS AN IMAGE CONSULTANT HAS GONE HORRIBLY WRONG

>literally who?
why does this matter?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1495683154359.webm

ITT people forget the president is in the WWE hall of fame

Oy vey that reportophobic racist should be fined at least $20k for his transgression. Nobody should be let off the hook so easily, especially with a mere $30k fine. I didn't get raped and die in the Holocaust just so that some filthy bigot could murder a reporter and get away with just a $150k fine and 6 million years in prison. This is madness!

(((ben))) (((jacobs)))

oyyyyy veyyyyyyy

(((Ben Jacobs))) is probably making it up. He was whining about his glasses before anything else, Jews are better than anybody at playing the victim. Hope Gianforte wins, it's not without precedent after all.

Besides, how many people in Montana are going to think he's fucking awesome for beating the shit out of a reporter?

he gassed tht reporter 6 goyrillion times and lampshaded him 40 goyrillion times, I am sorry to hear the poor mensch was holosoaped 80 bajoiilion gozilliopn gorilion times

oyyy vey

I fully support kicking the shit out of "journalists" (bloggers). And I would bet 95% of burgerlanders do too

>Barack Obama was the first President to become a WWE star. Donald Trump was the first WWE star to become a President.
Really makes you think.

This jew faggot isn't convincing anyone, but his own party. Majority of people who were going to vote for Greg, will still vote for Greg. I wish a black user could get one of his bruthas to scare the ever living shit out of this Ben Kike faggot.

Basically this. Sup Forums is descending into groupthink to justify violence because it is violence perpetrated by someone they like.

If this were a Democrat assaulting a reporter Sup Forums would be on a campaign to have them fired/arrested/killed instantly.

If only those defending Gianforte realized how bad it makes Republicans look to defend him.

>TFW live in MT and this could make quist win

Slide thread. Find the good shit. A media-hated politician slamming a faggy journalist isn't news except to hide shit and distract.

beautiful

Another Republicuck chimpout. Its hard to believe the kind of red state retards that party is made of sometimes.

>people who are punched repeatedly
Ftfy. You forgot the most important part

>black/antifa commit violence
>"Lawless dindus and libcucks can only express themselves through violence"
>conservatives commit violence
>"Lol, quit being such a pussy, that fag deserved it anyways."

This is hardly exclusive to pol, every group makes excuses for people they consider to be on their side, and condemns anyone they view as in opposition to them. Just funny to watch the doublethink.

>Large scale rioting and destruction of property
>Mano a mano ass whooping.
Everything went downhill when they outlawed pistol dueling

Holy shit im liking this guy more and more by the minute, if he caused any permanent harm to the propagandist Ill donate to his campaign

Lmao, the media just taught Congressmen how to win, expect a landslide if people actually believe he bodyslammed the dude from the Guardian.
Compare approval ratings a man with a likely approval rating around fifty points bodyslammed a man whose industry doesn't break 20. People will come out in droves to vote Gianforte, don't forget this isn't California.

Fucking snowflake propagandist. Too bad the fucker lived.

Great Falls reporting in.

May the shitstorm commence. Fucking hippies in Missoula will come out in droves now.

I dunno, the news is breaking so late tonight, and voting is tomorrow, I don't think it'll actually impact anything.
Like who's going to be all "I was going to vote for him, but now some guy tweeted that he bodyslammed him. No evidence or anything. Can't vote for him"

Isn't Montana a Castle state? He's lucky he's still alive, the dumb fuck.

Weigh that vs "I wasn't going to vote, but Gianforte bodyslammed some invasive, lying, faggot, British reporter. I'm so tired of their shit too"

no Sup Forumsacks trolling jacobs on twatter yet? surprising

Maybe if Gianforte loses the election, Trump will fire Sean Spicer and make this guy Press Secretary
Here's to hoping...

I'm pretty sure Sanders county won't vote quist but the media is going nuts with this

Gianforte was gonna lose anyways because of his backroom support for AHCA but this gives republicans an easy excuse for why he lost. "It's because he assaulted that reporter, not for any policy positions he took."

OH MY G-D, HE SABU'D HIS MAMA THROUGH A COFFEE TABLE!

HA

>At that point, Gianforte grabbed Jacobs by the neck with both hands and slammed him into the ground behind him. Faith, Keith and I watched in disbelief as Gianforte then began punching the reporter.
>56 years old
hrrrmmm

seems to be an edit war on his wiki page, and the photo has been changed to a much younger one.

>Everybody blowing a load over it.
>STRANGE ITS AUDIO ONLY AT AND A REPORTER WANTED DA BIG SCOOP!

ya, nothing happened, and I can tap a phone and make it sound like I just fell off a roof, so fuck off.

>Pussy sticks phone in face.
>Gets pushed.
>OI MUH VEGAN DIET! NO MUSCLES!
>Falls like a bag of bricks.
>Shatters every bone in his body, but not really.
>OI CALL THE WIBBLY WOBBLIES IMA DON BE BOGGERED!

>>Find at least one person who agrees with that narrative
The word you're looking for is "witness."